Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 280
The beautiful sunrise of Mumbai made the city look fresh to the people who would admire its beauty right now. Ishani's mobile gave its alarm sound were Ishani's sleep was slowly getting disturbed.She relaxed herself without opening her eyes.
Ishani(still closing her eyes):This morning know its really coming fast. 
Taking a deep breath she rubbed her eyes with her hands and opened her eyes and turned to the other side to see Ranveer.
Ishani(saw Ranveer who was sleeping well cuddled to the bed sheet having a smile): Nice morning as always my man. 
Telling it she came out of the bed sheet and saw Raagini who was sleeping silently in the cradle. Ishani having a affectionate smile seeing her daughter got down from the bed and making herself active for the day. She went to the cupboard and got her Anarkali of pink and blue combination and taking a towel and other clothes needed for her and she entered the washroom. It was exactly an hour when Ishani came out of the washroom with wet hair and wearing the pink top and blue Anarkali and saw herself in the mirror. The water drops were dropping from her hair still. Ranveer relaxing himself was moving in the bed were Ishani saw him.She was sure her husband is going to wake up by now. She took the hair drier and started to dry her hair seeing herself in the mirror. Ranveer as the rays of sun fell on his face opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes and saw Ishani who was making herself ready in front of the mirror. 
Ranveer(having a smile in thoughts): wow what a start for the day my wife. Today I am surely going to have a morning romance. 
Giving a smile to himself he got up from the bed silently. Ishani putting her wet hair to one side and was drying her hair. As the hair was hiding Ishani's view to see Ranveer he was so happy that Ishani didn't see him. Ishani though putting her hair to one side hiding her face to Ranveer was having a watch on Ranveer's move. 
Ranveer was slowly walking around the bed to come near Ishani. Ishani(in thoughts):I know you will do this Ranveer beta come know?(thinking it she was waiting for him to come near her).
Ranveer came behind Ishani like a cat were he was making himself ready to hug Ishani from behind and he was about to hug her were Ishani who was seeing Ranveer move and seeing Ranveer in the mirror now when Ranveer was about to hug Ishani immediately sat in the floor were Ranveer only hugged the air and his hands were in his own chest now.
Ishani(sitting in the floor and seeing Ranveer laughed cutely): Oh my Ranveer missed your target today?
Ranveer(with a cute anger): Ishani tum ? how you know?
Ishani(showing the mirror):This helped me to miss your hug and I know my husband will do these things only when he wakes up. 
Ranveer(showing a puppy face):I thought at least today we will have morning romance but no..my wife is always ready to make me long for her. 
Ishani(getting up from the floor and seeing him with a smile and pinching his cheek): oh my baby you are so cute when you are getting disappointed and longing for me.
Ranveer seeing her like a child seeing the feeding bottle full of milk was seeing her with a silent face. Ishani seeing the sudden look of Ranveer didn't get what Ranveer is up .Ranveer having his attitude came close to her were this made Ishani keep her steps back. Ranveer coming close to her got the hair drier from her hand and kept it in the dressing table. Ranveer brought his manly attitude to get his wife for him. He held her hand below her shoulder and pulled her near him. Ishani didn't know how to react to this behavior of her husband. 
Ranveer(holding her hand well and making her stand close to him):what do you think? If you make me long like this I will leave you as it is?(giving a attitude smile): If I wanted romance I will get it any how from you. (pulling her close to him holding her hand):Because you are my wife. 
Ishani(seeing his sudden behavior): Haan I know I am your wife but what happen to you suddenly?
Ranveer(having a bit strict face):If we want a peacock feather know there is not use in asking that peacock. We our-self only need to take it from peacock. So now I am applying same logic here. you yourself won't come to romance me that easily so I myself..(he held her hand tightly and took her to corner of the room and stood next to window of the room hiding behind the wall).
Ishani(seeing the instant behavior of Ranveer and the way he has pulled her with him):What are you doing? why are you suddenly behaving like this now?
Ranveer(having a strict face):Because I need you.
Ishani(seeing his face with a not understanding look):Ranveer chodo I think you are overboard leave me now.(she made him to take his hand from her hand and started to move).
Ranveer(held her hand and pulled her back to him giving a charming smile):What happen got scared?(he started to laugh well):See how your face is now? (he was laughing).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer laughing with a cute puppy anger):Tum bi na..I bit got scared seeing your behavior thinking that you..
Ranveer:(controlling his laughter):I have took my angry avatar and started to harass you for romance(he held her with a cute face and pulled her close to him): Will I ever touch you against your wish?
Ishani(smiling to him shaking her head as no): My Ranveer never know to do those things. He is man to want only my love.
Ranveer(giving a smile):Just to make fun of you only I behaved like that. Only you will make fun of me?
Ishani:I will make fun of husband whenever I want to do it.
Ranveer(making Ishani's back hit the wall): Like that only I too will make fun of my wife.(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani too smiled back to him cutely were Ranveer saw her lips that were smiling. His heart wanted this moment to freeze like this itself. He saw her smile were that made him so happy and to forget all the office tension and worries of his life. 
Ranveer(keeping the hands in the wall and going close to her): I want a lip lock now.
Ishani:(stopping her smiling seeing Ranveer's closeness): Ranveer,,
Ranveer: Do you know why I behaved like being strict now. 
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer: Because my Ishani need to know she is Ranveer's wife and Ranveer can get romance from Ishani when ever he wants it. 
Ishani(immediately with a smile pinching his cheek): But my Ranveer will be always a cute man who never conditioned me for romance. (without to her control):and he never need to be angry to me for romance and all because whenever I deny my heart too wants romance from him.(telling it she bit realized what she said)..wo..aye(she was about to move).
Ranveer(having a fun making smile hearing her words now he held her back and made her to stand by the wall again):Wow my wife you always like the way I come behind you and romance you then why you always keep on denying my romance tell me the reason today?
Ishani(bowing her head and smiling to him):Ranveer leave me..
Ranveer(keeping his hand both the sides of the wall and locking her well): Tell me what is the meaning for the words you said now. you like me romancing you?
Ishani(slowly raising her eyes and seeing Ranveer with a shy filled eyes keeping her hands in his shoulder):Ranveer actually know..(she was having a shyness and her face full of red).
Ranveer: haan tell me..
Ishani(with a smile):Ranveer girls will always like their husband coming behind them and being romantic always.That too in my life my husband is more romantic after having a child only. So I am blessed with a great husband. (seeing his eyes which was admiring her shyness): I always like you being romantic to me but I am always a girl to get shy you itself know that know?
Ranveer(going close to her): hmm I know and I am blessed to see the shyness of the world's beautiful girl.(made himself close to her):Now give me a lip lock. 
Ishani:(seeing him):Nahi..
Ranveer without replying her lowered his eyes to her lips and he brought his hands to her cheek and he cupped her cheek. Ishani held his shoulders and was now moving her hands to his neck. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's lips near her lips in a shievering tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(out of is control now): hmm
Ishani:Raagini is here.
Ranveer who was not at all ready to leave Ishani this moment took his one hand from Ishani's cheek and took his hand behind to the window curtain behind him. He pulled the curtain to them and hided both with the help of the curtain. Ranveer being inside the curtain lovingly without any disturbance Kissed Ishani's lips well. For the first time in their kiss he lovingly moving his lips and caught Ishani's lower lips with his both the lips were Ishani was feeling his new type of romance and held his back and shoulder with her hands Ranveer leaving her lips from his lips and again held her both the lips and kissed her with his complete love. He took back his lips from her and saw her with a happiness of getting Ishani's love. Ranveer left the curtain from his hand were the curtain went back to its place and started to hang. Ishani with a shy smile without seeing Ranveer touched her lower lips with her fingers and had a smile and she was about to move were Ranveer held her back.
Ranveer: I love you.(he went close to her and kissed her cheek).
Ishani had a smile seeing her romantic husband in that fresh morning. Ranveer came out from her and showed his cheek to her were Ishani with a lovely face kissed his cheek and before Ranveer could turn to her Ishani held his cheek and again kissed his cheek. Ranveer turned and saw her with a fun making smile.
Ranveer: Thanks for the bonus kiss Mrs. Romantic Ishani vaghela. 
Ishani(giving a smile to him):No thanks and sorry between Husband and wife you only said this and telling thanks to me. If you want to tell thanks..
Ranveer without giving her time to complete the sentence kissed her other cheek and saw her with a naughty boy face. 
Ranveer: This is what you came to tell know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmmm tk now go and get ready know?
Ranveer: hmmm tk.
Giving a smile to Ishani Ranveer went to the cupboard and took his dress and entered the washroom. Ishani with a happiness in her face having this much cute husband in her life went and saw the mirror with a happy smile. She started to get ready and she made herself perfectly ready for the day. When she was about to move from the mirror Raagini cutely started her sweet cry. Ishani stopped herself and saw her daughter in the cradle were now Raagini without waiting for Ishani to take her out of the cradle was herself getting up and sitting in the cradle. 
Ishani: Oh my darling you have started to get up and sit in the cradle tk fine(showing her hands):Come to Mama. 
Raagini(crying showed her hands to her mother): Mama..
Ishani(keeping Raagini in her embrace and sat in the bed):kuch nahi hua? come on now stop crying Raagini. you can get ready today and play in the hall with Krish. you can spend time with Dadi and Dada and even you can walk in the corridor with Mama.you can be with Papa once he comes back to home. Now keep smiling to make all the people smile in the house. 
Telling all the affectionate words it took long time for Ishani to make Raagini stop her cry today. She was crying as she woke up so early today. She was not ready to sleep again so the disturbed sleep was making her cry like anything. But some how Ishani taking time controlled Raagini's cry and made the cutie to rest her head in her Shoulders silently. Raagini was holding Ishani's one side shoulders so well and was silently resting her head in Ishani's other  Shoulders well.
Ranveer came out of the washroom wiping his wet hair with the towel and wearing a black shirt and blue jean pant. He came to the mirror and seeing Raagini silently resting her head in Ishani's Shoulders.
Ranveer(sitting near Ishani):Raagini baby good morning..
Raagini(keeping her head in Ishani's shoulders and seeing Ranveer and showing her tiny hand to Ranveer): papapapa papa..
Ranveer:(smiling to his daughter):Why are you so silent today?
Ishani:Ranveer she was crying so much till now as you were taking shower inside you would have not heard her cry. Let her be silent for sometime(seeing Raagini):can we go to washroom baby? you can take bath..
Raagini(raising her head to Ishani): hmm
Ranveer:Tk Ishani make Raagini ready let me wait let us all go down for breakfast together. 
Ishani: (giving a smile):Tk Ranveer(took Raagini and she got up): Let us go baby. 
Ishani went to the cupboard and took towel for Raagini and entered the washroom to make Raagini take her bath were Ranveer went and started to make himself ready for the day. He took the ash color coat and wore it over his black shirt. He started to dry his hair well and made himself ready with his other make over. He went and sat in the sofa and took the magazines in the tea poi and started to read the magazine.As the time passed Ishani brought Raagini who was now naughty shaking her wet hair right and left and making the water to sprinkle in Ishani's face. 
Ishani(giving a smile):Raagini now growing naughty. 
Raagini gave a cute laugh to her mother. 
Ishani made Raagini sit in the bed stage and wiped her hair well.She wiped the cutie pie with the towel and making sure her hair is dry Ishani surrounded cutie pie by the towel and made her to sit in the bed stage and  went to take Raagini's dress were the cutie pie took the towel in her hand and was just standing from the bed stage in the floor. The cutie pie was standing just wearing her panties. Ishani turned to her taking the dresses for Raagini. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Baby you can't sit for a while with the towel.
Raagini(showing her cute teeth smiling): Mama. 
Ishani:(coming to her): Tk wear your dress.(she was about to make Raagini to wear)..
Cutie pie ran from Ishani inside the room around the bed.
Ishani:(coming behind Raagini): Baby first wear the dress and then you can play with Mama by running around the room.
Raagini(running cutely):Naaa naa Mama.
Cutie pie was running cutely were Ishani was going behind her having the dress in her hand. The cutie lovingly went to Ranveer and held his legs smiling to him. 
Ranveer(reading the magazine till now seeing Raagini near him keeping the magazine took Raagini in his hand and made her sit in his lap):Wow my cutie pie..
Ishani(came to him):Ranveer she is running without wearing the dress..(seeing Raagini): Baby wear your dress first.
Ranveer(making Raagini sit well in his lap): Its okay Ishani she is in our home only know.She is a child nothing wrong in being without dress.
Ishani(with a responsibility of a mother): Haan Ranveer she is a child only but now a days the men are not like before. Even they are abusing the child.So we cannot leave the child as it is without wearing the dress and all. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani giving her a responsible head shake seeing Raagini): Baby see let Papa and Mama both will help you to wear your dress. Let Papa keep you smiling Mama will make you wear your dress.(he took Raagini in his hand and made her smile and brought her to bed and made the cutie pie sit seeing Ishani): come Ishani make her wear the dresses. 
Ishani came and sat next to Ranveer and held Raagini well were the cutie pie was silent in Ishani's hands now. 
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani: haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Make Raagini wear her dress and we need to do a important thing now.
Ishani(without getting):What is it?
Ranveer:(with a responsibility of a father): We need to tell a message to the readers of this story especially to the parents of girl children. 
Ishani:Message??
Ranveer: you make Raagini wear her dress let me tell the message to them and you will itself join me in that. Come and join me with Raagini
Giving a smile he got up and came and faced the camera were Ishani without getting started to make Raagini wear her dresses and she was watching Ranveer too to know what he is about to tell. 
Ranveer(with a responsible look to the camera): To all the readers of this story what I am going to tell you now is I am going to tell about the problem that we are facing in our country today. Its all about Child abuses.
Ishani had a smile seeing the responsibility of a father in Ranveer and finishing the dressing of Raagini took Raagini in her hand and came and stood beside Ranveer were Ranveer gave a her a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing the camera): Child abuse is a very crucial problem we are facing today. Girl child is a boon for everyone and its the parents responsibility to take care of the girl child in a good way. 
Ishani(getting it continuing): Take good care of your girl child, Till she comes to the correct age of maturity always try to spend time with your child. Don't leave your child without wearing the clothes outside because as we see our child in a glance of the child but the outside society people cannot be seeing the glance you are seeing your child. 
Ranveer: hmmm Its a very big responsibility of a father and mother to take care of their child always. Prevent them from the stupid man who comes to the child for his sexual needs. Those who has got a boy child from his childhood itself give him a good habits and tell him how precious girls and woman are and tell him to respect the female gender so that he will never have wrong eye of girl child or woman. 
Ishani:Where ever your child may be, she may be in others hands like your relatives or others but when your child feels uncomfortable you get your child from them immediately. Even If they are with someone who you cannot trust that much please have an eye on your girl child often. 
Ranveer and Isahni(holding Raagini well together):Girl Children are the happiness of a home so prevent them and give them a happy life.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):what my message good?
Ishani:So good you again made me to fall for you. If all the men are like you no one will eye female gender in a wrong motive. 
Ranveer(smiling): hmm but don't worry I will prevent you both always(seeing Raagini): Mama and Papa will always take care of you well, we will prevent your from the cheap rated abusing persons and all for sure. 
Raagini(smiling to Ranveer); Papa.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Hmm sirf Papa nahi your super Papa. 
Ranveer putting his hand over Ishani and smiled seeing Raagini and Ishani were the cutie pie lovingly hit her forehead to Ishani. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
I m really really sorry for late reply Was held with my test exam sorry dr..i forget to tell abt it..i know i didnt give u daily reply in past one month just bcoz my study so again sorry...
So now..all update was Excellent dr.. πŸ‘πŸΌ So ishani know abt her real father nd finally ishani accept him.. u create new story why nitin leave ishan when she was a small child it was mindblowing 😊 more better than Show.. 🀒
Woww raagini all scenc were she playing with ishani,ranveer,nd amba kailash its so cute nd naughty 😳 😳 sometime i want to pull her check nd hug nd playing with
Ugh!! Disha nd devesh 😑 they both r very cheap, selfish nd irrtating   πŸ˜‘ but i m happy they think if ishani angry on ranveer they can make ishani fool nd earn money bt ishani spoile their plan πŸ‘
Well we alwaye want to ishveer romance nd here, also got it..i dnt know wat they hv a magical chemistry btw them bt when i read i forget all round things.. hmm ishveer kisses.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Well u give msg to all 'Girls Child Save' i really blessed to be i m ur reader πŸ‘πŸΌ
Seriouly Girls abouse nd sexual hareshment it very big problem in our century everyday i read new paper nd u can see there 10 cases related to girls abouse nd sexual not abt younger woman they blood cheap weren't leave small girls 😑 sorry dr..i think i m blablaring so much bcz i heard this typ new i get angry nd my blood get blowing..
Anyway waiting for shivinya marriage..nd ishveer more romance...
Thnks for pm..i miss u lov u hug u
πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update ...
Specially you put a serious matter in the episodes very wonderfully...
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant episode Sakshi di...Ishveer kiss was so beautiful and cute...And coming to the message it was something I am studying about nowadays as it is one of my assignments. I have got to know many cases related to girl child abuse. They don't even leave 3 yrs old girl. I just hate these kind of people from the core of my heart. They should be hanged directly without any hearing in the court. OK now sorry suddenly I went to 'angry girl avatar'...
The chapter was so cute and Ranveer finally got his kiss...
Shijhar shivanya marriage...
You are brilliant writer seriously..
Waiting for the next one...
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi
Sorry for Not replying since last few updates was very busy
Finally ishani got to k ow the truth and is ready to accept nitin back in her life
Ranveer as usual the best
But the best character in this whole story is ragini who is super cute with her moves. And the way she is behind ishani all the time is really good I don't understand how you write everything super cute about children's
Both father daughter teasing mother and ranveer is so cute that's why ragini is like him adorable
At last ishveer patch up and he was right but she was also right but poor couple always get disturb by someone
She moved to their room
And ranveer is again back with a demand I would like to see his this demand fulfilled his one more demand is pending of making her wear a sari
Ishveer and their morning romance was awesome he is so lovely I loved it when he always find solutions to their disturbance in romance
It's good you have tried to give a responsible message through this child abuse is heinous crime it's good people should be made aware of it
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi...
The epi is so gud..
You are making it interesting day by day...
So lovely...
Their morning romance is cute...
Ragini's naughtiness πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
The way you described the social message πŸ‘
Really nowadays we can't leave a girl child to trusted people tooo. We can't trust anyone
Its so sad that our society is becoming so bad.. I myself saw a case that a little baby girl of just 4 yrs was harrased by her own father. Its so bad in the society...
You have showed a very big issue dr.. Hats off to you for that...
Girls are really a boon to family and they are real happiness... πŸ˜‰ 😊
Waiting for next dr 😳
Keep smiling 😳
Take care πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

No di shaktis birthday is on may 16tth.. 
But Ranveer Vaghelas birthday is on 2nd sept.. 

oh okay dear 
I don't know this 
anyways belated wishes to our hero Ranveer vaghela
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Their romance was as usual again disturbed.. 

Raaginis naughtiness is increasing day by day.. πŸ˜†
Eagerly waiting to know wht is running in ranveers mind.. 

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment 
yes again their romance was disturbed 
cutie pie is growing naughty so much now a days 
ya let us know what is Ranveer having in his mind
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
I m really really sorry for late reply Was held with my test exam sorry dr..i forget to tell abt it..i know i didnt give u daily reply in past one month just bcoz my study so again sorry...
So now..all update was Excellent dr.. πŸ‘πŸΌ So ishani know abt her real father nd finally ishani accept him.. u create new story why nitin leave ishan when she was a small child it was mindblowing 😊 more better than Show.. 🀒
Woww raagini all scenc were she playing with ishani,ranveer,nd amba kailash its so cute nd naughty 😳 😳 sometime i want to pull her check nd hug nd playing with
Ugh!! Disha nd devesh 😑 they both r very cheap, selfish nd irrtating   πŸ˜‘ but i m happy they think if ishani angry on ranveer they can make ishani fool nd earn money bt ishani spoile their plan πŸ‘
Well we alwaye want to ishveer romance nd here, also got it..i dnt know wat they hv a magical chemistry btw them bt when i read i forget all round things.. hmm ishveer kisses.. 😳 πŸ˜‰
Well u give msg to all 'Girls Child Save' i really blessed to be i m ur reader πŸ‘πŸΌ
Seriouly Girls abouse nd sexual hareshment it very big problem in our century everyday i read new paper nd u can see there 10 cases related to girls abouse nd sexual not abt younger woman they blood cheap weren't leave small girls 😑 sorry dr..i think i m blablaring so much bcz i heard this typ new i get angry nd my blood get blowing..
Anyway waiting for shivinya marriage..nd ishveer more romance...
Thnks for pm..i miss u lov u hug u
πŸ˜‰

Hi Paige 
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to be sorry I can understand hoep you did your exams 
well 
its okay dear studies is more important 
happy that you liked all the update
yes finally Ishani came to know about her father and she accepted him 
happy that you liked the story I created for Nitin to leave Ishani 
glad you liked all the scene os Raagini playing with Ranveer, Ishani and Kamba 
yes cutie pie is growing more naughty now her naugtiness is more to come 
hmmm ya she is that much cute 
Disha and Devarsh can never ever change in their lie
glad you liked the way Ishani spoiled their plan 
yes they are magical in their chemistry 
happy that you liked their romance 
glad you liked their kiss 
I am so blessed to have a reader like you dear
happy that you liked the message I gave in the episode 
yes it really becoming a very big issue for our country 
stupid persons they are using small girls and they need to be punished like anything 
nothing blabbering dear its true only all are having anger on these issues 
as a girls we are feeling it so sad to hear it as a news also 
ya next would be shikhar and Shivanya's marriage 
and more Ishveer romance 
I miss you too 
love you a lot 
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awesome update ...
Specially you put a serious matter in the episodes very wonderfully...

Hi Ayesha 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the update 
glad you liked the serious matter I have put up as a message in the episode 
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰