Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
a big hug to you for this vm...awww it is just mesmerising... i have no words...it's that beautiful...keep posting such videos girly...it gives me more ideas for my ff's πŸ˜‰ 
luv you β€οΈ 
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashup

a big hug to you for this vm...awww it is just mesmerising... i have no words...it's that beautiful...keep posting such videos girly...it gives me more ideas for my ff's πŸ˜‰ 

luv you β€οΈ 

Mere vms se tumhe ff ke ideas aate hai?? Arre wah kya baat hai..hehe haan banati rahungi ;) mwahhh :*
aashup thumbnail
hey girls...why there is no kappu sarla k romance ki umeeed...i mean there was news that they will introduce kappu's luv interest but they haven't done...  right???? is anything happened in the show, which makes you feel like this ??? i'm sorry it has been quite a long time i couldn't able to watch past few episodes of tkss...so please let me know the reason ..:)
luv you both😊
Edited by aashup - 7 years ago
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

hey girls...why there is no kappu sarla k romance ki umeeed...i mean there was news that they will introduce kappu's luv interest but they haven't done...  right???? is anything happened in the show, which makes you feel like this ??? i'm sorry it has been quite a long time i couldn't able to watch past few episodes of tkss...so please let me know the reason ..:)
luv you both😊

They wont bring his love interest but hopes nahi hai kyunki sumona dikhti hi nahi show main aur agar hoti bhi hai toh for 2 mins. Its always short..sumona is shown very less yaar ugh it sucks
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
I don't post VMs so quickly but I had to post it soon yet again! It's my dearest friend and a crazy Kasu Addict's birthday today and this was a small gift for her as this is what she wanted. Here's the newest VM pls check it out and leave reviews! Lots of Love :*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kJxw0If_0U Edited by UrjaLuvsWahi - 7 years ago
shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved all your VMs. Great Job. Keep up. I wish there were more KaSum scenes to work with. I will keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully we will have some great scenes in future for you to make your wonderful VMs. Until then I will keep rewatching these. πŸ˜Š
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazam1

I loved all your VMs. Great Job. Keep up. I wish there were more KaSum scenes to work with. I will keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully we will have some great scenes in future for you to make your wonderful VMs. Until then I will keep rewatching these. πŸ˜Š

There are still some scenes I havent used for my vms! Ive been saving vids n reusing them. Well in TKSS Kapil is gna be Gappu and Gappu is in love with Sarla so I'm  sure there will be some cute scenes coming up. Fingers crossed!
aashup thumbnail
oyeee...luv this vm...so cute...pta h i luv kapil and sumona in alka yagnik vala epi...gosh they were looking so cute and there dance to mashallha...sumona in that so was looking so beautiful and kapil absolutely charming...they were actually complementing each other and hayeee you've started your vm with that dance only 
i luv you girl for this...i luv the song...luv your vm 
keep updating your vm's :*
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

oyeee...luv this vm...so cute...pta h i luv kapil and sumona in alka yagnik vala epi...gosh they were looking so cute and there dance to mashallha...sumona in that so was looking so beautiful and kapil absolutely charming...they were actually complementing each other and hayeee you've started your vm with that dance only 

i luv you girl for this...i luv the song...luv your vm 
keep updating your vm's :*

Its my most favorite scene of KaSu till date...a glimpse of their romance. Credit goes to Alka Yagnik and Kumar Sanu for giving us this moment. I intentionally put that dance in the beginning girl. Im glad u liked it! And I sure will!!! :*
khjgj thumbnail
And yet again. . . You created the KaSum magic :) Gosh all those scenes made me so happy brought back so many memories from CC & CNWK. The best was "arey tum toh jawan nikli" wala dialogue :D and then "Aagey se mujhe mat kehna punch do" (laughed just by reading their lips & recalling those cute & hilarious moments) Kya kahoun ? You simply took me back to "KaSum days" through this superb VM.

In short, love you for this :* Keep rocking.

Lots of Pyaar