Every strength contains within itself a weakness

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Every strength contains within itself a weakness
This is the case with ObBros, their strengths itself are their weakness...They are headstrong with each one of their own perspective which might be the reason of their minor internal conflicts but in outside world they stand as a whole.

Shivay- He is proud.For him every relation is with his own class people ,even hate too.He sees the surname before name.For him lower class people doesn't matter.Maybe a true Oberoi blood.

Omkara- For him truth is his biggest strength yet his weakness too.He believes in only truth with no mix up errors.But as they say truth is the most dangerous thing in this world, it can even destroy you.

Rudra- He believes in artificial beauty,for him what he sees is what matters the most.Inner beauty is really far away concept for him.
Dadi knows each one of them so well...she knows their weakness as well as strength;she won't let them fall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Daadi's talk with them was beautiful
Each of these men, have a set if traits that can make them and break them. 
Lovely post hon,
I'll comment in detail once i have some time on my hands
NehaSi456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.πŸ‘..I like that scene..it was cute and meaningful...it would be interesting to see how these three brother still stand togethereven with their different attitude towards life Edited by 250305 - 7 years ago
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Daadi's talk with them was beautiful

Each of these men, have a set if traits that can make them and break them.
Lovely post hon,
I'll comment in detail once i have some time on my hands

Yeah it surely was, Dado is so sweet..
Thank u...
Sure
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: 250305

Beautiful post.πŸ‘..I like that scene..it was cute and meaningful...it would be interesting to see how these three brother still stand togethereven with their different attitude towards life

Thank ya..
Me too..
The whole concept is interesting as well as intriguing..
Would like to see them handling their clashing perspectives
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post πŸ‘
And I loved Dadi's prophecy about the girls in their lives being their opposite.

Shivay's weakness is his name. For him it is Anika, a girl far away from his social circle with no surname even. This is in complete contrast to his personality.

Om's weakness is his truth. I have a feeling the girl for him will be a liar. Not those evil ones, but there are some people na who are habituated to lie even the tiniest of things. I have a feeling that's how Om will meet her - with a lie.

Rudra has no concern for inner beauty. His girl will probably be a one in thousands pure soul, maybe with not much of a beauty.
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed ! Dadi knows them well. 

Shivaay thinks highly of his family and lineage. And Anika is a girl with no surname...
What a clash this will be..
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved daadi's talk and her like ' we have triats and qualities but they become our strength or weakness depending on the cucumstances' such a simple but what a beautiful line.

These brothers weakened might even be their strengths and I cannot wait to see this all unfold
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That scene with dadi was so meaningful and beautiful, dadi knows very well about OBbros strength and weakness. 
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Brilliant postπŸ‘

And I loved Dadi's prophecy about the girls in their lives being their opposite.

Shivay's weakness is his name. For him it is Anika, a girl far away from his social circle with no surname even. This is in complete contrast to his personality.

Om's weakness is his truth. I have a feeling the girl for him will be a liar. Not those evil ones, but there are some people na who are habituated to lie even the tiniest of things. I have a feeling that's how Om will meet her - with a lie.

Rudra has no concern for inner beauty. His girl will probably be a one in thousands pure soul, maybe with not much of a beauty.

Well thank u..
Dad I is the main pillar of the show surrounded by three pillars.

I also feel that the girl for Om will believe in made up truths ...