About the precap Om-Shivaay scene

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
The precap shows that Om and Shivaay discuss the case of the man setting himself on fire. And we are presented with Om and Shivaay's views which are not similar. I really liked this. Not just presenting black and white charcaters but characters who may sometimes judge something not in the politically correct way. I wish more serials did this and had complex characters rather than just straightaway good and bad people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

The precap shows that Om and Shivaay discuss the case of the man setting himself on fire. And we are presented with Om and Shivaay's views which are not similar. I really liked this. Not just presenting black and white charcaters but characters who may sometimes judge something not in the politically correct way. I wish more serials did this and had complex characters rather than just straightaway good and bad people.

You are right. as well as Shivaya is talking like Oms father and Om Like Shivayas father. Also showing that the artist thinks different then the businessman and at the same time all of them are in it togather.
The bonding is very good between brothers and shows how usually siblings harass one another or the youngest one .

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
They said what they are.. Shivay being a businessman felt that may be a plan against their company. And Om being an artist genuinely felt bad for that man.. Both are correct in their respective POV..
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shivay is connecting it to some business plan as a business plan and Om connecting it in a emotional way
I love this they are different from each other but at a same time they love each other
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The precap was very impressive. I liked how Shivaay and Omkara have different opinions regarding certain things. This happens between siblings in every family. Now that is realistic. Nicely shown!
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Precap really was so interesting in a way they showed us that they have different views but still share strong bond.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
precap was nice😊
It shows that brother's different opinions😃