Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Granny used to say that ur kid looks like the one u keep seeing or thinking about all the time..maybe shatru kept seeing Reena and Poonam kept thinking about her too πŸ˜‰..since Reena was with her hubby
raj80 thumbnail
Sonaksh resembles Reena Roy a lot...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
As if one sonakshi was not enough
Now we have part 2
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the girl wants to make her debut, she should work on her grooming and weight. This is not acceptable. Yeah, yeah I should not say weight or looks. But looking like this, why the hell should she be handed a career when outsiders who look much better are facing casting couches, both guys and girls. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niyati13

Granny used to say that ur kid looks like the one u keep seeing or thinking about all the time..maybe shatru kept seeing Reena and Poonam kept thinking about her too πŸ˜‰..since Reena was with her hubby

Bold - I've heard that too... Maybe Mrs and Mr Sinha were thinking about nothing else during the whole thing πŸ˜Š
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I don't understand the the theory of Sonakshi looking like Reena and hence being her daughter...why would Poonam(her Mom) raise Sonakshi with so much pyaar se if Sona was the daughter of her sautan?πŸ˜•
She looks like khaate peetay ghar ki sehat mand ladki. My dadi ma would have loved those strong child bearing legs on her. πŸ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Life would be so easy if I was born out of the womb of even a B list star and had acting running in my vein. Just grow up ,doesn't matter if I am butt ugly, and have a debut, do store opening , open lifestyle store, get a cheating husband n set for life. 

Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't understand the the theory of Sonakshi looking like Reena and hence being her daughter...why would Poonam(her Mom) raise Sonakshi with so much pyaar se if Sona was the daughter of her sautan?πŸ˜•

Just means that Shatrugan had a type(he would fall for) but his ex was famous than his wife. Like you see some guys dating the similar looking girls. So when they procreated, as fate would have it ,they had a girl who looked a bit similar to his ex. 

Now that I have seen Reena Roy's daughter its safe to say that Sona is Poonam's daughter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Just means that Shatrugan had a type(he would fall for) but his ex was famous than his wife. Like you see some guys dating the similar looking girls. So when they procreated, as fate would have it ,they had a girl who looked a bit similar to his ex. 

Now that I have seen Reena Roy's daughter its safe to say that Sona is Poonam's daughter.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now this makes senseπŸ‘πŸ˜†