CAUGHT - A SHRAMAN TS - PART ONE

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

This past week has been very angsty on the show, I thought let's try to lighten the mood. On a lot of insistence by Priyam and Mahi, I'll give this a shot! You guys, this one is for you two! 🤗

So this story is set not in the current situation. I'll give you guys a little epilogue,  Suman had confronted Shravan about the letter up front and Shravan had admitted his love, and that he was scared of rejection again hence he didn't mention it to her. Suman said he was bird brained to think she didn't love him and they accepted each other wholeheartedly. Their families don't know about this new relationship status, and ShraMan intend to keep it under wraps!

Without further ado, let's get on with it!

CAUGHT!

It had been three whole days since they last met! Three days Shravan hadn't seen his life! He had had enough! The girl was undoubtedly stupid. He couldn't quite understand how would their dating each other bring on Armageddon if their families knew.

He tried reasoning with her, "Sumo! It's not like our families would have an issue! They always knew what we had was something special, no one ever bat an eye at our banter! Kya farq padega? In fact I think they will be very happy"

Suman rolled her eyes at him in response, "Lambu! Lawyer kaise ban gaye? Dimag ki kami hai tumhare paas! No one ever bothered cause they believe we are best of friends! Dekha nahi tumne kaise react kia tumhare ghar walon ne when you stayed to fight the case for us! And not to mention the drama caused with Gogol's photograph fiasco!" 

Shravan clenched his jaw at the mere mention of that beetle leaf stained teeth owner, "Tumhare gugloo ne jo kia maine handle kar liya tha Sumo! I can't be in your vicinity and not show love! Understand my predicament!"

At that moment that sly girl had used the biggest weapon she had against the mighty Shravan Malhotra, tears! False they may be, but they had the desired effect! "Shravan, tum sirf kehte ho tum pyaar karte ho" *Sobs* "Ek itni si baat nahi maan sakte" *Sniffels*

"Arey please don't cry! Theek hai baba. Nahi batate kisiko bhi! I'll try to keep my hands, eyes, thoughts and myself away from you with people around"

And that was the reason for Shravan's current torment! Lying in bed at 2 AM with sleep evading his being! He let out a tired groan. How could he rest, what with Sumo saying, "Kaam nahi hai toh ghar mat ana! Kisiko shaq ho gaya toh?"

But he was Shravan Malhotra. Aj tak kabhi kisi ki baat maani hai jo ab maanega! So with a smug smile on his lips and determination in his stance, he set out for the only place that would grant him some respite.

-------------------------

He saw the lights of her room were switched on. Hah! So the tormentor is tormented too! He already felt his decision was the best ever!

He walked up to her window and did their code knock. He wasn't surprised when the window flung open almost immediately nearly knocking him down.

"Whoa! Easy my love. Meri naak tod deti abhi"

That was the exact moment Sumo was struck with verbal diarrhea. "Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Iss waqt kyun aaye? Tumhara dimag kharab hai? Sab theek toh hai? Kisi ne dekh liya toh? Ab sabko pata chal jayega ke hum dono! Oh God, Kya kar diya tumne Shravan?"

Shravan moved her to one side, he was the least bit perturbed, simply walked into her room through the window, and propped himself on her bed.

Sumo's eyes would have popped out of their respective sockets had Shravan not pointed it out. "Sumo, I love your eyes, they are very beautiful, but when they are in their rightful location. Were they to pop and roll on the floor, be rest assured I would pass out"

Sumo wanted to kill him right then for his smugness. But she decided shutting the window before shutting him up was wiser.

Walking towards him she asked, "Samjhte kya ho tum apne aap ko?"

Shravan coolly replied, " Tumhara aashiq"

"Chee! Itni filmy line maari hai"

"Filmy hi sahi, line maari, and tumne pakdi bhi"

"Shut up Shravan! Bakwas mat karo"

"Theek hai Sumo, Tum keh rahi toh toh bakwas band. Ab bakwas nahi kar sakta, toh pyaar karoon?" He said pulling her on the bed smack into him.

He earned a punch in the gut in response. Well to be honest that was more like a stronger touch, nothing more to him. He lightly nudged their noses together, "Sumo, gusse mai kitni cute lagti ho, aur pyaar aa jata hai"

Suman blushed crimson. Ah the effect he had on her!

He took the lead and pulled her onto his lap and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. Suman wasn't expecting this. So she did the most Sumo thing she could have done. She let out the most blood curdling, brain numbing, ear-bleeding scream she could ever let out! It took a few moments for Shravan to find his semblance.

"The hell is wrong with you woman! Who reacts like that! You just made it look like I was trying to kill you!" He was still reeling from the after effects of one of Suman's paranoia episodes.

"Haan toh maine expect nahi kia tha. Aur jab tum itne paas hote ho na, bohot kuch hota hai mere andar"

"Sumo! You fool! Bohot kuch hona normal hai! Hold on, toh jab bhi mai tumhare kareeb aaonga ya pyaar karneki koshish karoonga, tum mere kaan phad dogi!"

"Shravan, tum.." Before she could complete her rant, their tiff was broken by loud knocks on Suman's door, they could figure out there were at least two people yelling about Suman's well being.

Suman immediately jumped off Shravan's lap and started scampering around in her room. Exasperated. Sharavan thought he was looking at the most adorable sight, her looking so lost, her hands in the air asking for divine intervention at times, and at times whacking him. Those PJs didn't help either! Damn she looked tempting. He could kiss her right now! He was awoken from his dream with a frantic Sumo shaking the living life out of him. It was then he realized she was saying something.

"Sab tumhari galati hai, maine kaha tha, sab ulta ho gaya. Ab sabko pata chal jayega! No! Tum itni raat ko mere kamre mai! Shravan! Kya kia tumne! Ab kya hoga mera."

Well any sane person would have tried calming her down, but this was Shravan, who found her extremely irresistible in her current form! Sumo's panic only grew when the banging at the door got louder, she could hear Mammiji, Preeti and Mausiji enquiring if everything was okay and why she wouldn't open the door!

It was then that Shravan got into overdrive, he ran towards the window to escape unnoticed, telling Sumo he would call her tomorrow. But the moment he tried opening the window, he heard Mammaji knocking at the window and asking Suman to open it! Okay, now they were trapped.

Sumo was now looking for places to hide him, she manhandled him like there was no tomorrow! She pushed him on the bed and covered him with her duvet. 

"Sumo kya kar rahi ho?"

"Tumhe chupa rahi hoon bevakoof!"

"Really, bed pe, chaddar ke neeche. Ya cause sab andhe hai and they won't notice a 6'4" something in your bed!"

"Oh haan! Sahi bol rahe ho."

She pulled him up, and pushed him under the bed.

"Ah! Sumo! Ouch, I won't fit under there! What's wrong with you. Chodo mujhe!"

In the middle of all this Sumo yelled out to inform her folks she was fine. But from that scream they heard they weren't going to back down so easily. They asked her to open the door. By now Sumo had tried fitting Shravan into her wardrobe and quite futilely into the wooden trunk too. If Shravan was laughing earlier, he was thoroughly harrowed by now. He was sure he had a few bruises and scratches. He caught Sumo and told her to relax.

"RELAX! You want me to RELAX!"

"Sumo shh! Ahiste baat karo!"

"Mujhe ghar se nikal denge Shravan! Aur tum bol rahe ho RELAX!"

"God! Sumo! Shut up! Aur meri baat dhyaan se suno, Mai bathroom mai chupp raha hoon, tum darwaza kholo aur bolo ke chuha tha. OKAY?"

"Yeh pehle nahi bol sakte the! Dimag toh hai hi nahi tumhare paas!  Idiot jao na! Chupo! Yahin khade ho gaye!"

Shravan looked at her in disbelief and sprinted to the bathroom.

Sumo opened the door and was inundated with questions, "Kya kar rahi thi? Cheekhi kyun? Darwaza kyun nahi khol rahi thi? Kaan bech aayi ho apne? Ab bol kyun nahi rahi?"

Shravan couldn't help but wonder to himself, "Poora khandaan pagal hai. Itne question poochte kyun ho jab jawab dene ka time hi nahi dena!"

Sumo stuttered, "Woh.. W..oh Chuha tha! Chuha!" gesturing with her hands. 

Mammiji quipped, "Chuha tha ajgar nahi jo aaise chilla rahi thi! Aur darwaza kyun nahi khola?"

Suman went blank. Shravan only told her this much, now what? She said out aloud, "Ab kya boloon!"

Shravan banged his head against the bathroom wall. This girl was truly crazy!

Mammiji bemused, " Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Ab kya boloon? Yeh kya baat hui?"

By now Mammaji had come to her room, "Manju darr gayi hogi bechari, aur who chuha idhar udhar bhaag raha hoga toh kaise aati who darwaza kholne. Kyun beta?" He said looking lovingly at Sumo.

Sumo bobbed her head faster than Usain Bolt completes a race. Mammiji looked at her and said, "Dabboo ke papa, hum keh rahe hai, yeh pagla gai hai"

"Manju!! Bas hua chalo sab sone, Suman beta ab darwaza khula hi rakhna. Chuha aaye toh chilla dena hum aa jayenge"

Hearing them retreat, Shravan stepped out of the bathroom, sending Sumo into another panic attack! She shut the door and asked him why he came out of the bathroom!

"Sumo, tum kya chahti ho? Zindagi bhar bathroom mai pada rahoon! Kuch bhi!"

He went on to make himself comfortable on her bed, nudging her to come sleep with him! " Sumo aankhe andar daalo! Bataya than na, I wouldn't like them rolling on the floor!"

Sumo obliged and sat beside him, Shravan told her "Chillana mat, ab se aadat daal lo, mai aata rahoonga, neend nahi aati tumhare bina" Saying he pulled her into him, made her lie down on his outstretched hand while his other hand caressed her face. Sumo let out a sigh. "Now that's better, you sigh or moan or you know, but you do not shout Suman Tiwari! See what that did"

Sumo punched his hand "Besharam"

"Tumhara besharam"

"Mera besharam"

And with the newfound sense of belonging, two crazy lovers drifted off to slumber. Little did they know, Suman forgot to latch the door, tomorrow morning was going to be eventful to say the least!

------------------------ 

Okay! So it turned out way longer than I expected! It's the first time I've tried this, so I really don't know how this is! Drop by your comments and let me know if I should ever even give it a shot!😳

Zoya

------------------------

Part 2

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res! 

Unress

Meri Zoya ka OS🥳
Time to party Bro!🥳

Oh my my!! Its for me
Haaaye 
Love you Jaan 🤗🤗❤️

Thank you dearie !😳

My reactions:

*ROFL* IS THE WORD!!!🤣🤣🤣
WHAT A CLASSIC MOOD LIGHTENING PIECE!
YOU CAN JUDGE MY EXCITEMENT AND PLEASURE BY NOTICING THESE CAPS!!

HILARIOUSLY FANTASTIC!!
And you say you don't know how to write! Such an outright Liar!

AH! IT'S SO EPIC, I HARDLY HAVE WORDS
So I'll give reactions to this:😉

SUMO TRYING TO FIT A 6"4' SOMETHING EVERYWHERE🤣🤣

SHRAVAN BEING LEAST BOTHERED😎😎

SUMO HYPERVENTILATING 😆😆
SHRAVAN LOOKING AT SUMO'S POPPING ROLLING EYES😆😆😳

CHUHAA DEFENCE
SHRAVAN BANGING HIS HEAD😳🤓
SUMO SHOUTING AT HIM FOR COMING OUT

SHRAVAN ADMIRING A FREAKING SUMO☺️

AND LASTLY, SUMO FORGETTING TO CLOSE THE LATCH 🤪

SUMO CRYING TO KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS🥺🥺🤣

AFTER BABBLING SO MUCH, I DON'T THINK I NEED TO ASK YOU TO CONTINUE THIS 
ALREADY ROFLING AT THE RUCKUS TO BE CREATED🤣☺️🤣

Continue Soon

Loads of ROFLING Love and Appreciation 🤣🤗

Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zoya very good piece.  Thanks for posting.
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was super awesome Zoya..
Really hilarious..
U should write more 😊
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Unressed😛 Edited by Artist_Forever - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Uh oh! Look who's here!😳
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful piece  of writing..
Was laughing in between while reading...and that eye rolled on floor 🤣
Edited by zindgidilse - 7 years ago
manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya...this is really nice 👏 specially that line 'pura khandaan pagal hai' 🤣
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Zoya. U write beautifully 👍🏼
So hillarious 🤣 🤣
Loved it

U definitely shud write more dr
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omg! Zoya! 🤣 Ye kya tha, matlab tha kya? Hilarious!!! Too good!
Great job yaar! 👏