Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

hi gmg guys πŸ€—

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
girls actually i was thinking if a lot of people hate suraj  then it is a great thing for VJ as an actor. playing a negative role and being hated by so many people actually is awesome
we r tho blind fans of  VJ we will love him even if he is the most cruel villain on earth πŸ˜³

but then i am enjoying his performance as suraj . in fact i like it  even better than his performance as  rajat . VJ as the negative guy rocksss!

looking by the bashing suraj is receiving from many , am so happy for VJ! 

great going VJπŸ‘
sailuja thumbnail

Wow what a new twist olv Suraj will factually pretend he told nothing about the marriage  and bash Chakor saying this was her plan because she always wanted to be the badi bahu of this haveli..  what about vivan he also believes  he well know all planned to marry imli what a love ?😲

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

girls actually i was thinking if a lot of people hate suraj  then it is a great thing for VJ as an actor. playing a negative role and being hated by so many people actually is awesome

we r tho blind fans of  VJ we will love him even if he is the most cruel villain on earth πŸ˜³

but then i am enjoying his performance as suraj . in fact i like it  even better than his performance as  rajat . VJ as the negative guy rocksss!

great going VJπŸ‘

yes but radhu he is not negative person but he is grey character  .. but some people bashing and looks  as evil but they didn't recognize he is hero in udaan,,thatswhy they couldn't tolerate πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
guys i thought suraj will revenge and will tell everything  directly what a new twist suraj babu wants everyone would hate her t hat's his idea πŸ˜†πŸ€£poor bandubilli finally his love also not believing πŸ˜­
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

great going VJπŸ‘

haan yaar it success of VJ dat people hating suraj... hats off to him β­οΈ

I m proud I m VJ fan... our love towards VJ never dimishes πŸ˜³ it increases only πŸ˜³

we r liking suraj in another way esp his acting dialogues tashans n all n people thinks we supports evil πŸ˜‘😑😑

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sailuja

guys i thought suraj will revenge and will tell everything  directly what a new twist suraj babu wants everyone would hate her t hat's his idea πŸ˜†πŸ€£poor bandubilli finally his love also not believing πŸ˜­

its shocking dat imvaan doubting chakor πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ab ranju kyon nahi sach bol rahi hai yaar where is she🀣
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Divu

haan yaar it success of VJ dat people hating suraj... hats off to him β­οΈ

I m proud I m VJ fan... our love towards VJ never dimishes πŸ˜³ it increases only πŸ˜³

we r liking suraj in another way esp his acting dialogues tashans n all n people thinks we supports evil πŸ˜‘😑😑

ye ur right divu we are liking vj his style and acting wise but they are taking as seriously but they don't kmow actual truth why we are liking him.. but may be they know but i think  they are proving they are justic people πŸ˜†πŸ€£
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Divu

its shocking dat imvaan doubting chakor πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

suraj wants to give her  trouble everyone that's his idea ima really exciting what will happen next in sukor life? πŸ˜›