Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
guys pls add sukor thread also that why can increase sukor fans value pls someone open thread 😛 don't think too much they are not permanent pair  because now they are married anyway they are couple 😛
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devuu23

radhu was little busy hw r u all??

👍🏼 suraj bhi mast hai😆
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

guys pls add sukor thread also that why can increase sukor fans value pls someone open thread 😛 don't think too much they are not permanent pair  because now they are married anyway they are couple 😛

sailu lets wait for some time yaar
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
watched yes epi.. VJ nailed it well ⭐️
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VJ is doing his best as Suraj. 👏 👏

Feeling bad for Chakor. 😭 I am angry on Suraj. 😡 I thought that he will fight face to face. But he chose indirect way which hurts Chakor the most.
What happened to Vivaan re. 😲 Before lover he is her friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I don't have any expectations from Imli. 🤪
I want to see Chakor proving her innocence.
And what is Suraj going to do? He is pretending that he doesn't know anything right so he will not accept Chakor as his wife, so very confused .
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls, I've been thinking that if Sukor is temporary then we should expect a deterioration of Suraj's character. Chakor can walk out of her marriage only if her husband is beyond repaire. This means that Imli is really pregnant, Suraj may become an alcoholic, will practice domestic violence and will have extramarital affaires.
The CV may take this route if TRP decrease next weak. But, eitherway I will continue to sympatise him (not support) because it's his father's example that made him the way he is and even if he will not end with Chakor the CV will find a way to rendeem him otherwise there is no Hope if the second generation ends up as evel as the first one.
Radhika_r thumbnail
whatever the plot , am here for VJ will continue to be a suraj fan . so no probs. watching just for him !
am not taking the story  seriously. just enjoying VJ's suraj , his acting , his tashan and his amazing voice

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Girls, I've been thinking that if Sukor is temporary then we should expect a deterioration of Suraj's character. Chakor can walk out of her marriage only if her husband is beyond repaire. This means that Imli is really pregnant, Suraj may become an alcoholic, will practice domestic violence and will have extramarital affaires.
The CV may take this route if TRP decrease next weak. But, eitherway I will continue to sympatise him (not support) because it's his father's example that made him the way he is and even if he will not end with Chakor the CV will find a way to rendeem him otherwise there is no Hope if the second generation ends up as evel as the first one.

agree with u point we can get more demonstration if sukor temporary ..why cv would spoil vikor if they really good pair something twist there hope cv will not spoil suraj character & sukor mainly cv will not spoil  marriage relations so they should follow marriage way but hope cv will find goo him make sukor as best pair.. no more vikor but disapointed some vikor fans still believing vikor will get back . i don' think cv lets hope 😛
sailuja thumbnail
guys don't think much anything can happen fictional show we consider only suraj and sukor until their episodes let see what cv has store for us  ?😛
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From my serial knowledge and experience, I am 100% sure that SuKor is the end game.