why are they rushing/forcing the love story so soon.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I could maybe understand why Anika was in the 1st episode bt in the 2nd I simply do not understand what was the need for her to be there. The story is about 3 brothers. I think the 1st few episodes should have been about them and then bring her in or the rest of the girls who are paired with the other 2 later in the week or whenever. I am not at all saying that I dnt like the love story or I am not interested in it I in fact liked all her scenes. However I do think that the CVs should not put her in every episode. The boys are enough for now and the dynamics of the family is really interesting and they are entertaining. Watching the family just gives the show an international feel and when she comes in that takes away from it. Now I do get that the show should be grounded and she brings that. However when they showed her part it didn't fit into the episode for me and it felt like I am watching 2 different shows. And this should not be happening in just the 2nd episode. These cvs need to relax we dnt need to see any female lead so quickly carry on with the storyline stop making it so typical and her presence and the love story is making the show typical. We can wait for the romance and I am sure the trp audience would like to see 3 hot guys instead of 1 girl who is made to seem as if she is hot and beautiful when she really isn't. Her super hot intros are weird as if she is queen elizabeth or something. No offence bt whenever the camera's tries to make it seem as if she is beautiful I think the opposite. She isn't the prettiest girl and when her features are in focus u see that. Bt when its not highlighed she looks nice. But again I liked her scenes and I liked her chemistry with Nakul. They ok not bad. However there isn't a need for her or their love story to be so much in focus at the present moment. There is just no build up or suspense to their romance plus Shivaay's character should be given more character instead of us knowing hw his character is coz most of us have watched other shows with angry young family men.   I am beginning to think that within 2 weeks her and shivaay would get married.Edited by sandiab - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm welll ryt but its cvs n need of the show little bit of everything bromance - romance - family let see whats in the upcoming for us...
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too was surprised with the female lead entry so soon. I had thought that at least for the first week or two there would be episodes showing the relationship between brothers and between brothers and family. *shrug*
Anyhow, still loved the two episodes that have aired. I am all for giving Surbhi a chance as female lead. I liked her in QH. Hoping for a fabulous Gul Khan Production! :)
D_mi_cheeky_me. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They r rushing like ferrari...
😒
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well in the promo dadi says - mere pote laaenge asi bahuen jo karengi inhe takkar ka pyar. Or so ething like that. So its about the brothers and their love life! That is why maybe.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel the same. I did not like that they mixed shivay's and Anika's entry yesterday. It would have been better to wait a few episodes before introducing any leading ladies. It would have been interesting to see the brothers bonding and the dynamics of the house.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I also feel fishy..I hope Surbhi is a permanent lead opposite Shivay...and not a temporary one...itna jaldi pyaar and all..kisi bhi show me na hoti hai...bad me koi twist na ajaye..
haha the second episode firmed my opinion that 4Lions does love stories better than it does anything else..for i found anika-shivaay's scene way more entertaining than any of the brotherly bond scenes...and really not feeling any chemistry between the 3,poor rudra isn't even given much.