The one with the bromance

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey lovely people, I am quite late with this post but I had quite a few assignments that are up tomorrow. I was busy with that and some fam stuff but all is finally taken care of. Excpet for the assignments that is, which oddly was the imp stuff and since I couldn't help but make a post, I royally ignored them. Boy, that's gonna come back and bite me tomorrow, for sure πŸ˜†
Anyhow, I just caught up with the episode and I apologise in advance, for this is going to be a little all over the place. 
Let's start shall we? And yes, I decided to watch friends while writing so that explains the title πŸ˜†

Today's episode was so brilliant! The beginning gave me so many feels like I felt butterflies in my stomach lmao. The Oberoi brothers are so damn hot. Watching them in one frame is so not good for my feeble heart. I just palpitated and died all over again LOL
And if that wasnt enough to blow me away, the bromace was thrown in. How am I to survive after dying mutliple deaths, a single night? These brothers are so cute, the sibling bond is shown so perfectly. (Quick question, can a ghost die again? Well never mind, I magically came back to life and died a new death! Jeez, that's a medical marvel) 
Shivaay and Omkara don't mind messing with Rudra themselves but god forbid if anyone else takes a jab at him, all hell will break loose. 

Let's steer away from the brothers for a while so that i can pace my heart rate back to normal. The parents are on a different tangent altogether. 
Yo! I finally remember the name of Shivaay's dad.*Pats self on the back*. Tej Oberoi and Shakti Oberoi,(yesh! I had to say it just to emphasise on the fact that i remember his name LOL) seem to be stark different from each other. Their ideology and principles are shown to be contrasting but belive it or not, the detective in me, refuses to believe so. Shakti comes across as a nice chap who values his family above anything else but I just don't buy it. Idk why, but this seems a little odd to me considering how he was shown in the promos. Maybe he has a different shade to his character altogether. Now that'd be fun and i would've so called it πŸ˜†

I really liked how Omkaara and Shivaay stood strong while dealing with their parents. While Janvi was a voice of reason to Tej, Shakti was the same to Pinky. Sadly, their better halves paid a deaf ear to them and even talked shiz about them. 
I feel that Om's daddy issues are cemented on tbe grounds of always seeing his father insult his mother. Like Tej bro, we know she ain't perfect but it's not like you're Chris Hemsworth. What's with all the taunts and jabs? Also Tej Oberoi seems like the shrewd money minded kind so I'm gonna out on a limb here and suggest that he wasn't around much for Om during his formative years and since he clearly isn't fond of Om's career choice, his frequent taunts haven't been much helpful. Tej dude, I get it that you're his dad but don't talk to my baby like that. One more such comment and I'll make sure it's Thor's hammer over you πŸ˜†
I LOVED and i mean LOVED Omkaara's reply to his father. He was calm and respectful and didnt create a ruckus about the same. I cannot stress enough on how much i love this guy. 

Okay so Rudra is clearly an expert at handling bimbos. I liked how he dealt with the situation involving those two ladies. It was fun to watch and his reaction to Shivaay and Anika's encounter made me so happy. This dude is going to provide us with a lot of comic relief in the days to come. 
Also, didn't I call it or what regarding Anika having no immediate family or being an orphan! I made myself so proud lmao. 
Watching Anika's solo scenes makes me feel like something's amiss but it has only been two days, I'm gonna give her some time to grow on me. 

Next comes the scene where Anika runs into Shivaay at the function supported by Omkara, Rudra and daadi's commentary. So daadi clearly knows her grandchild better but tbh, I sided with Om and not because i have a major crush on him, I really thought that Shivaay would ask her to leave at once but that would be too easy right? Shivaay has to be mysterious about everything. So he simply left without a word. 

Their next encounter had me laughing my heart out. I laughed so much that my cheeks almost went numb. Especially at the 'fish market' wala line, but what I did not expect is to see is Shivaay ask for potatoes. That was legit crazy.
And the guy he kept talking to gave him tips on how to stop the curd from turning sour? Like dude!? Really? He is asking you to get a deal fone and you are brainstorming about how to prevent curd from turning sour. 
Fire toh hona hi tha bande ko. 
But then again, he didn't say much to Anika which makes me wonder as to what is cooking in that mind of his. 

About the final part, so the dude who lit himself on fire was actually trying to fake it! That did not work out in his favor though. Like it was a massive goof up and he was literally on fire in the truest sense. 
I wonder how Tej and Shakti are related to this whole mess and what was this whole thing about.

Also I realised that this is a bit too long and since its already an odd hour of the night, over at my end, I'll stop with the talk. I might make a new post tomorrow just to fangirl about Omkara and Shivaay. I never get tired of that πŸ˜†
If you have successfully read through then thank you for sticking around
Live long and prosper (Spock style!)
😎
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinesamuef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree to each & every word of yours. I just love Omkara, Rudra & Shivaay. Nice post.
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post agreed with each word of yours just love their bromance gul khan ki jai ho for making such a nice show like this...
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Hey lovely people, I am quite late with this post but I had quite a few assignments that are up tomorrow. I was busy with that and some fam stuff but all is finally taken care of. Excpet for the assignments that is, which oddly was the imp stuff and since I couldn't help but make a post, I royally ignored them. Boy, that's gonna come back and bite me tomorrow, for sure πŸ˜†
Anyhow, I just caught up with the episode and I apologise in advance, for this is going to be a little all over the place. 

OMG. Assignment. The very reason I'm writing comments instead of a proper post. Mine's due Friday. I was just screaming yesterday thinking why can't the show start next week! Oh well.
Been royally ignoring maybe after this comment... 
Let's start shall we? And yes, I decided to watch friends while writing so that explains the title πŸ˜†

I knew it! Just when I read the title, I was thinking this screams Friends all over! You and I are gonna get along just fine, I have a feeling, just fine!

Today's episode was so brilliant! The beginning gave me so many feels like I felt butterflies in my stomach lmao. The Oberoi brothers are so damn hot. Watching them in one frame is so not good for my feeble heart. I just palpitated and died all over again LOL

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! All that testosterone, I meannn. GAHHH!

And if that wasnt enough to blow me away, the bromace was thrown in. How am I to survive after dying mutliple deaths, a single night? These brothers are so cute, the sibling bond is shown so perfectly. (Quick question, can a ghost die again? Well never mind, I magically came back to life and died a new death! Jeez, that's a medical marvel) 

Miracle!! 

Shivaay and Omkara don't mind messing with Rudra themselves but god forbid if anyone else takes a jab at him, all hell will break loose. 

THIS!! What brotherly love!

Let's steer away from the brothers for a while so that i can pace my heart rate back to normal. 

Yours and mine both!

The parents are on a different tangent altogether. 

SO very different!!!

Yo! I finally remember the name of Shivaay's dad.*Pats self on the back*. Tej Oberoi and Shakti Oberoi,(yesh! I had to say it just to emphasise on the fact that i remember his name LOL) seem to be stark different from each other. Their ideology and principles are shown to be contrasting but belive it or not, the detective in me, refuses to believe so. Shakti comes across as a nice chap who values his family above anything else but I just don't buy it. Idk why, but this seems a little odd to me considering how he was shown in the promos. Maybe he has a different shade to his character altogether. Now that'd be fun and i would've so called it πŸ˜†

I am loving detective you! More, more, predict more!

I really liked how Omkaara and Shivaay stood strong while dealing with their parents. While Janvi was a voice of reason to Tej, Shakti was the same to Pinky. Sadly, their better halves paid a deaf ear to them and even talked shiz about them. 

Yes! Points for Janvi, she at least has the respect and love of her son. Who oOmkara loves I love, and who supports Omkara, has my support! 

I feel that Om's daddy issues are cemented on tbe grounds of always seeing his father insult his mother. Like Tej bro, we know she ain't perfect but it's not like you're Chris Hemsworth. What's with all the taunts and jabs? Also Tej Oberoi seems like the shrewd money minded kind so I'm gonna out on a limb here and suggest that he wasn't around much during Om during his formative years and since he clearly isn't fond of Om's career choice, his frequent taunts haven't been much helpful. Tej dude, I get it that you're his dad but don't talk to my baby like that. One more such comment and I'll make sure it's Thor's hammer over you πŸ˜†
I LOVED and i mean LOVED Omkaara's reply to his father. He was calm and respectful and didnt create a ruckus about the same. I cannot stress enough on how much i love this guy. 

Omkara is just amazing! Composed and all sure, he got his dad to apologise and still managed to come away unscathed! Hugs Omi πŸ€—

Okay so Rudra is clearly an expert at handling bimbos. I liked how he dealt with the situation involving those two ladies. It was fun to watch and his reaction to Shivaay and Anika's encounter made me so happy. This dude is going to provide us with a lot of comic relief in the days to come. 

Yup, character dheela alright! Just seeing him in red and getting whacked on the hed by his brothers got me in stitches, and the way he was with Shivaay's bodyguard!!!! HAHAHAHA

Also, didn't I call it or what regarding Anika having no immediate family or being an orphan! I made myself so proud lmao. 
 Yup, saw that coming too, what with the whole no surname bit, but hey she got herself some Lady Gaga, so something is right.

Watching Anika's solo scenes makes me feel like something's amiss but it has only been two days, I'm gonna give her some time to grow on me. 

Idk why some thing that, I was hoping you wouldn't, I actually find her really decent and fitting, and real too, not plasticky and fake and impossibly gorgeous. She's pretty and has this sweet look, oh well hopefully she'll grow on you!

Next comes the scene where Anika runs into Shivaay at the function supported by Omkara, Rudra and daadi's commentary. So daadi clearly knows her grandchild better but tbh, I sided with Om and not because i have a major crush on him, I really thought that Shivaay would ask her to leave at once but that would be too easy right? Shivaay has to be mysterious about everything. So he simply left without a word. 

Omkara is so deep and philosophical! Sometimes silence speaks too...hayyye!!

Their next encounter had me laughing my heart out. I laughed so much that my cheeks almost went numb. Especially at the 'fish market' wala line, but what I did not expect is to see is Shivaay ask for potatoes. That was legit crazy.
And the guy he kept talking to gave him tips on how to stop the curd from turning sour? Like dude!? Really? He is asking you to get a deal fone and you are brainstorming about how to prevent curd from turning sour. 
Fire toh hona hi tha bande ko. 
But then again, he didn't say much to Anika which makes me wonder as to what is cooking in that mind of his. 

CRAZEYHHH indeed! Every bit of that scene is simply amazing! Hahahah

About the final part, so the dude who lit himself on fire was actually trying to fake it! That did not work out in his favor though. Like it was a massive goof up and he was literally on fire in the truest sense. 
I wonder how Tej and Shakti are related to this whole mess and what was this whole thing about.

Yeah! Exactly what is this secret!

Also I realised that this is a bit too long and since its already an odd hour of the night, over at my end, I'll stop with the talk. I might make a new post tomorrow just to fangirl about Omkara and Shivaay. I never get tired of that πŸ˜†
Who does! 

If you have successfully read through then thank you for sticking around
Live long and prosper (Spock style!)

A Spock quote. REALLY! Where have you been all my life!

😎

What amazing post! Take a bow!!
πŸ‘

Looking forward for more from youuu!!! Replies/comments in green!

By the way, heyya!

Love,

Farz⭐️
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinesamuef

I agree to each & every word of yours. I just love Omkara, Rudra & Shivaay. Nice post.

Thank you πŸ˜³

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha-Srk

awesome post agreed with each word of yours just love their bromance gul khan ki jai ho for making such a nice show like this...

Thank you. πŸ˜³
The bromance is so cute, I fell in love with them all over again 
Gul started on the right note πŸ˜†
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Looking forward for more from youuu!!! Replies/comments in green!

By the way, heyya!

Love,

Farz⭐️

I am looking forward to your posts now. Friday, come soon. 
And i have a strong feeling that we are going to hit it off well, I'm Athira btw. 
So nice to meet you Farz πŸ€—
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally love you post !! Looking forward for more form you!!

The brother's bonding in the beginning gave me major feels! I cannot wait too see them turn protective over each other, play pranks on each other!! So excited to see them!
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It's gonna be frickin' fantastic Fangirlig with u bro ,
Anyway now to the post
My poor heart ,
Like I guess I'm booking myself a bed at the hospital If I see them together coz darn they r hotness overloaded like r they for real
God definitely took his time on them
Tbh ,I wanted to see him shout at anika but ayy
The way om dealt with daddy
I'll have the ropes for the day we hunt tej, capiche ?
Bimbos made me πŸ₯±
But the way hottie#3 dealt with them 🀣
The phone convo 🀣
U know I also want to know ye answer to the ghost question
Bae πŸ€—