Episode 1: Rating and Analysis

Poll

How much do you rate the 1st episode of Ishqbaaaz?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
A new show , a new start!!πŸ€— Hello everyone , this is me Aayushi , a new member here😳
My poll question is how much will you rate the first episode of the show?

In my opinion it was a good one , a few instances here and there where the acting lacked or became too loud but apart from that the introduction of each character was nice and amazing..😊

I liked it as a whole , the direction , the portrayal of the characters , the fights , the settings , the songs , everything was good. 

Shivaay and the girl I don't know the name were awesome. I loved as soon as they came onscreen. Also nakul portrayed a unique aura whenever he came on screen!πŸ‘

Omkara was great in his small sceneπŸ˜ƒ

And Rudra was quite the Casanova boyπŸ˜†

This is what I thought , rest all your views are welcome , all in all I rate it a 9!⭐️
Edited by Aayu27 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KairaZindabad thumbnail
Yoo aayu remember me πŸ˜†
for me the deserves a 9 as I expect a bit more from the creatives of the show as it's my first show from this production house n i have watched buddy project so i am looking forward to kunal's role in the show and 1 mark is deducted because of the filmy bgs please woh sab na band krre ye log πŸ˜†
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aayu πŸ€—
Welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
And for me it was a 10 coz damn the Bahus were slaying 🀣
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I gave 10...coz my all time fav charming Nakuul is back with bang after almost 2 yrs.Missed him so much after PKDH.My baby.Love him to the core.😳
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: omertaxborgata

Yoo aayu remember me πŸ˜†
for me the deserves a 9 as I expect a bit more from the creatives of the show as it's my first show from this production house n i have watched buddy project so i am looking forward to kunal's role in the show and 1 mark is deducted because of the filmy bgs please woh sab na band krre ye log πŸ˜†

Ya I remember you and even I'm watching for kunal😳 Ditto , it's my first show from the production house as wellπŸ˜›

Great , wish to hear more from from u palakhπŸ˜‰
Edited by Aayu27 - 7 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Aayu πŸ€—
Welcome to the forum πŸ˜ƒ
And for me it was a 10 coz damn the Bahus were slaying 🀣

Hi,what's your name?πŸ€— Thanks for the welcome! 

Haha bahus were slaying , bang on!πŸ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

I gave 10...coz my all time fav charming Nakuul is back with bang after almost 2 yrs.Missed him so much after PKDH.My baby.Love him to the core.😳

Ya , I know the feeling of missing your favourite star and then getting him back!😳 Agree Nakul was fab..⭐️
WanderingNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
helloo Ayyuuu!! hehe
it was okay to begin with bt i think gradually will pace up but i looovveee the BG track.. Oh Jaanna... not bad at all!!

and i usually like Gul's show... only to begin with as she shows ultra supreme rich boys, cold heart, and then a lively girl charms hero darln!! :)) - Iss Pyar Ko, Geet, QH and now this but i'm happy - tried & tested formula hai.. hehe
i think female lead casting could have been better because with Nakul (oh the charming) you need someone who is strong in acting craft... but lets see... for now i'm glued to see what next...

Guys - please do help with BG score if possible... loved it absolutely!!
Edited by vidya11 - 7 years ago