Loh main aa gaya !

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

(not me, i meant the guys πŸ˜†) 

Hey everyone ! 

I'm Anisa, and I used to haunt the QH forum some time ago. Came here to follow 4 lions obviously !πŸ˜†

First up, the first episode is all about grabbing the audience's attention, so there'll be a lot of dramebaaz entries and echoing dialogues. HahahahHa.

So first we saw a Dadi and her nervous granddaughter. She seems like the youngest daughter of the house with the larger than life brothers. 

Shivaay, Omkara and Rudra. 

Dadi looks cute with her loving ways, modern with her selfie stick and vlogging. But she is quite disappointed with her 2 sons and how they turned out. 

Mr. Oberoi 1 is hard faced and arrogant, does not think much of anyone. His wife is seen drunk here, at a pooja, nursing her miserable (rich) life. Their son is Omkara. The artist...

Mr. Oberoi 2 is an intimidated type, doesn't look like the two brothers get along at all. His wife is noisy and cantankerous. Picks a fight and points out embarassing things in your face type. Her son is Shivaay. The Big Shot business tycoon. The oldest of the three.

Then we see Shivaay himself. Starts his day with prayers at a temple. Seems traditional? Never mind the random dancing girl there...πŸ˜†.. i mean, whyy??

But for his prayers, he doesn't give 2 cents about overtaking everyone else there and getting his done first.

Which leads to our lovely Anika's entry. Is she Parvati to Shivay? Well, first look wise she was more like a Durga ! She took great offense of Shivaay's arrogance and called him out. And he responded by slapping her in the face with money?

And then she retaliates by catwalking to his car, and oh so nicely smashed his windscreen and gave him the money back to fix it ...!! 

Anika ( Surbhi Chandna ) is on FIRE !! WOO Hooo!! She's gonna be interesting. She's happy happy type, fight for justice type, give back tit for tat type. And she made THE Shivaay Oberoi gape his mouth and watch her walk away.

Someone he can't manipulate and force to do anything. Hmm, smells like burning sparks. Sizzle !!

Next comes Papa Oberoi 1 who calls his son Omkara. Hiding away in a secluded hideout, he paints his scupture. A famous artist, who can't be bothered about his father's aspirations to the throne. He snubs his father by refusing to even call him Dad. 

Omkara is very handsome. I don't usually like long haired blokes, but the air of mystery about him is very intriguing. 

And then comes Rudra, A third brother, who is partying hard and seems close to little sister.

As the parents fret about who arrives first and accepts the throne, the 3 snub them all and arrive together. 

On a luxury yatch no less !! 

It's too early to tell how this will go, but we wish the team all the best !! Full on positivity this time !!
Edited by sageflower7 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Welcome to the forum πŸ€—
Firstly the gifs, i love πŸ˜†

I so agree with everything you said. A lil low on time here, will come back and leave a detailed comment
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, Anisa! Good to see you here!πŸ˜ƒ
I've been contemplating whether to watch this show or not - still in two minds. Your first analysis gave me a first insight into what the show is so far. Will drop by this place through the week to see if there is stuff enough to hold my interest!

See you around, until then!
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yo Anisa, I'm back πŸ˜Ž
Can I just tell you that I absolutely love this post? You've got everything right, down to the last bit. 

I agree about the episode being a little loud but then again, it was implicit considering how it is the first epiosde of this series. πŸ˜†

I love daadi's character. She is uber cute. I honestly expected daadi to do some emotional speech or something remembering her husband but she decided to go all out and do a vlog. That was cool on her part. πŸ˜†
Given what i saw of her sons, even i am disappointed on how they turned out so daadi is on the right track here 

Mr Oberoi 1's name is Tej I suppose. He is an arrogant man drunk with power. It's like the world has to revolve around him. His better half, on the other hand is actually drunk. She came all boozed up to a relegious function. So I take that she is always nursing herself from a hangover. 

The other Mr Oberoi, whose name I totally forgot seems to have hidden his true intentions under a pretence. He seems to be a simpleton who wishes his family well but I don't buy his act. 
I have become so suspicious, I can be the next Byomkesh Bakshy πŸ˜†. His wifey dearest, is too loud for me. She can come across as plain irritatinf at times but I didn't mind her presence much yesterday. 

The fun part about the random girl dancing is that he didn't even spare her a look. I would have looked if I saw a girl randomly dancing in the middle of a temple. Then again, he is Shivaay so I get the drop-dead-serious-type act.
She is so his Parvati but was more in Kaali's avtaar last night. See what I did there? I feel so smart for just saying that even though its lame🀣
I so loved his bad assy and her sassy attitude. They both are headstrong personalities which will make their encounters all the more interesting 
Anika gave 'the big shot businessman' a taste of his own medicine. Boy, that's gotta burn and I think it did. 

Don't get me started about Om. He is my BAE β€οΈ. I finally know what love feels like πŸ˜‰. I like how there is a certainy mystery related to him. He may seem like a soft spoken and sensible guy who is least interested in the politics that run in his family but I kinda think that he can set someone right, if needed that is. 
Kunal is amazing as Om. Also Om and his daddy issues will be an interesting thing to look out for. 

Rudra comes across as the naughty, troublemaking kind. I think he'll grow on me with time. 

Boy, this is long. I am sorry 'bout it πŸ˜³
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 7 years ago
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anisa!!!!!
Welcome to the forum girlπŸ€—
First of all...your gifs are amazing...🀣
And i totally agree with every word you wrote in your post...
Anika's character just stole my heart...what a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!...SeriouslyπŸ‘
Dadi is really a good characterπŸ˜ƒ...and that young nervous girl
..is also sweetπŸ˜ƒ
All characters are as per you describedπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
And yeah that luxury yatch...total *seeti maaro* moment🀣

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hey, Anisa! Good to see you here!πŸ˜ƒ

I've been contemplating whether to watch this show or not - still in two minds. Your first analysis gave me a first insight into what the show is so far. Will drop by this place through the week to see if there is stuff enough to hold my interest!

See you around, until then!

Hey there Sarcy ! This is no Dahleez but I like 4 Lions when they come to their romance tracks πŸ˜‰ .. so I'm keeping fingers crossed. Working on a TS on Dahleez soon.. πŸ˜›..

It's early days yet, I agree. Just intro of actors and roles and then they get into action. Gul Khan seems to be at the helm and I'm a fan of hers. Surbhi Chandna is also very good (from QH days). The actors are all new to me so I'm reserving comment. πŸ˜†
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sageflower7

Hey there Sarcy ! This is no Dahleez but I like 4 Lions when they come to their romance tracks πŸ˜‰ .. so I'm keeping fingers crossed. Working on a TS on Dahleez soon.. πŸ˜›..

It's early days yet, I agree. Just intro of actors and roles and then they get into action. Gul Khan seems to be at the helm and I'm a fan of hers. Surbhi Chandna is also very good (from QH days). The actors are all new to me so I'm reserving comment. πŸ˜†

Oh, I do love 4Lions shows too. Loved them in the past till they didn't go and ruin them, but what can we say? These days all shows go down that way. πŸ˜†

The entire cast is new to me except Nakuul. So no idea about the others.

And looking forward to that TS from you on Dahleez.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Yo Anisa, I'm back πŸ˜Ž

Can I just tell you that I absolutely love this post? You've got everything right, down to the last bit. 

I agree about the episode being a little loud but then again, it was implicit considering how it is the first epiosde of this series. πŸ˜†

I love daadi's character. She is uber cute. I honestly expected daadi to do some emotional speech or something remembering her husband but she decided to go all out and do a vlog. That was cool on her part. πŸ˜†
Given what i saw of her sons, even i am disappointed on how they turned out so daadi is on the right track here 

I hope they keep Daadi cute like this ! This PH likes their villains a lot so if there are many positive characters like her I'm happy. I can't wait to see her and her grandsons and also all the parallel leafs for Omkara and Rudra. I heard that Nehalaxmi Iyer is also set to join soon. She's really cute and bubbly and really pretty. 

Mr Oberoi 1's name is Tej I suppose. He is an arrogant man drunk with power. It's like the world has to revolve around him. His better half, on the other hand is actually drunk. She came all boozed up to a relegious function. So I take that she is always nursing herself from a hangover. 

The other Mr Oberoi, whose name I totally forgot seems to have hidden his true intentions under a pretence. He seems to be a simpleton who wishes his family well but I don't buy his act. 
I have become so suspicious, I can be the next Byomkesh Bakshy πŸ˜†. His wifey dearest, is too loud for me. She can come across as plain irritatinf at times but I didn't mind her presence much yesterday. 

Let it rip Byomkesh ! They left him quite vague, I bet there's something there, considering the enmity between Tej (thanks for thatπŸ˜†) and him. It's a big family so its gonna be a big house i guess. We'll see
 Can't say for now where this is going. Too early to tell..

The fun part about the random girl dancing is that he didn't even spare her a look. I would have looked if I saw a girl randomly dancing in the middle of a temple. Then again, he is Shivaay so I get the drop-dead-serious-type act.
She is so his Parvati but was more in Kaali's avtaar last night. See what I did there? I feel so smart for just saying that even though its lame🀣

I get you girl! ! Some really awesome symbolism thereπŸ˜†.. p/s I'm not very good at symbolism so you'd know more than me !

I so loved his bad assy and her sassy attitude. They both are headstrong personalities which will make their encounters all the more interesting 
Anika gave 'the big shot businessman' a taste of his own medicine. Boy, that's gotta burn and I think it did. 

Don't get me started about Om. He is my BAE β€οΈ. I finally know what love feels like πŸ˜‰. I like how there is a certainy mystery related to him. He may seem like a soft spoken and sensible guy who is least interested in the politics that run in his family but I kinda think that he can set someone right, if needed that is. 
Kunal is amazing as Om. Also Om and his daddy issues will be an interesting thing to look out for. 

I'm so sensing the angst coming for him in this character πŸ˜†.. I just hope it isn't a triangle. I have a certain anxiety with this shape in relationships πŸ˜†

Rudra comes across as the naughty, troublemaking kind. I think he'll grow on me with time. 

Boy, this is long. I am sorry 'bout it πŸ˜³

Hey Angel! Don't be sorry I love long replies! β€οΈ
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Very beautifully described 😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi Anisa I am Deboleena...I agree with what you said..I quite liked the 1st episode..I specially love the IshqBros...πŸ˜†..saw their bonding in the promo..liked it..m here for mainly bcz of IshqBros...and also liked the the girl..hope she stays the same always and not turn into some crying and sacrificing bahu type character..πŸ˜†