ssimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Sonakshi, if you wanted to paint the room, what was the need for buying so many colors?" Dev frowned as he looked upon the pile of paint buckets on their bedroom floor.

"Simple answer! I love all colors. It would be sad to just buy one." Sonakshi chirped back, clad in a t-shirt and a pair of overalls.

"But what was the need for colors like green and yellow? Those are ugly colors anyway."

Sonakshi drew a dramatic gasp. "Ugly colors? Dev, there's no such thing as an ugly color. Actually... there is. The boring gray shirts you wear everyday are an ugly color." Sonakshi chuckled.

Dev crossed his arms, his eyebrows furrowed. "What do you have against gray?"

"Everything. Gray is such a dull color." She replied with a disgusted look on her face. "How about we stop fighting about your boring wardrobe, and look at how pretty this shade of orange is?" Sonakshi stared admiringly at the bucket full of untouched tangerine paint.

"Sonakshi, that's so bright! We're going to paint our room that color?!"

"Yeah. What's wrong with this color?" Sonakshi gave Dev a death stare.

"Our room is going to look like the inside of an orange." He muttered under his breath.

"Did you say anything?"

"No." He nonchalantly ran his fingers through his hair. Why did I agree to this room makeover thing?

"Good." Sonakshi smiled and turned her back to him, as she started to paint the wall with long strokes of the paintbrush.

"It looks even brighter on the wall!" Dev held his hand to his head, trying to retain his patience.

Sonakshi looked back at him, shaking her head at his apprehension over something as mere as the color of their bedroom wall. A grin creeped on to her face as a wonderful idea crossed her mind. Mr. Obhodro ought to learn how beautiful colors really are.

Quietly lifting the lid off the paint can, Sonakshi dipped a brush in the red paint. She walked over to Dev, who was standing with his back to her now. Placing her hand on his back, she turned him around, and in the spur of the moment, ran the brush directly against his white Calvin Klein shirt.

"Sonakshi! What was that for?" A furious Dev stared at the huge red splotch on his white shirt. Sonakshi couldn't help but laugh like a maniac when she noticed that Dev's face had turned the same shade of red as the splotch on his shirt.

"I'm sorry Dev... it's just that, your white shirt was too boring!" She continued her fit of giggles. "Atleast your shirt looks less boring now." she smiled innocently at him.

"In that case..." Dev ran and grabbed a can of yellow paint. "Your overalls are looking boring too." He didn't hesitate before throwing half of the can of paint at her.

"Dev!! Why'd you throw so much?" Sonakshi fumed as paint dripped off of her overalls.

He shrugged his shoulders. "The more the merrier."

"Acha?" Sona grabbed the can of red paint, throwing all of it at him. She smiled in contentment as the grin on his face turned into a frown. "That's more like it." Even his pants were covered in red paint now.

"Sonakshi! I'm going to get you!" Sonakshi squealed as Dev ran after her. He grabbed her behind from her waist, spinning her around as she squirmed around in his arms.

"Dev, I'm sorry. Leave me please!" He placed her gently down, with her back against the wall. She grew more and more nervous as he got closer to her, getting rid of all the space between them.

"I'm not mad." He replied coolly.
"Really?"
"Nope." He inched his lips closer to hers.
"Dev..."
"Hey, Sonakshi. You know how you said colors are beautiful?"
She thought a bit before nervously nodding her head.
"And your favorite color is orange right?"
"Mhmmm..."

"Then let's make orange..." He whispered huskily, alluding to the red paint on him and the yellow paint on her.
"You're crazy." She replied, before a pink blush crept up on her cheeks.
"Only for you, jaan."

He flashed a grin at her, before sweeping her up in her arms. Dev walked them over to his bed, gently placing Sonakshi in the middle of it, before climbing on top of her.

"Dev, we're going to get paint on the bedsheets!"

"I don't give a damn about the bedsheets." He retorted. "We should make orange more often, Sonakshi." He smiled at her, before claiming her lips with his.

Edited by ssimmy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww👏😳
Orangeee, i love this way of making orange,😉Never ever expected a way like this😆
Awesome One yaara🤗
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sensuous. ...making orange sounds quite interesting. ...
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Wowww👏😳</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Orangeee, i love this way of making orange,😉Never ever expected a way like this😆</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Awesome One yaara🤗</font>

thank you dear 🤗
ssimmy thumbnail

Thank you!   😊
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was great simmy👏
Expecting something like this in future episodes 
I always wished sona to change his room walls and textures!

Take care, bye 😃
twinjs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aw this was adorable! <3 Looking forward to reading more Devakshi from you :)
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"Lets make orange" *blushes profusely* Love this OS! It was a brilliant read and I love how a lot of the OSs are centered on the colour wheel now! Almost like colours esp Orange is exclusive for this one couple 🤪. Again a great read!
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinjs

Aw this was adorable! <3 Looking forward to reading more Devakshi from you :)

Thank you dear ❤️
ssimmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnatomyAddict

"Lets make orange" *blushes profusely* Love this OS! It was a brilliant read and I love how a lot of the OSs are centered on the colour wheel now! Almost like colours esp Orange is exclusive for this one couple 🤪. Again a great read!

*blushes profusely because your amazingness complimented me* 😳 Thank you dear, and I agree! Love how colorful our forum has become 😆