kiss was beautifully excecuted

ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
kiss was beautifully excecuted toh it was not real😛 bt fab job by utkarsh & niyati👏 camera angle was perfect, the way he held her hand was perfect n it looked hott☺️ toh beech mein netra aur tarun ka shakal dekhake dey spoilt it😡 but i love how dey lost control n carried away☺️ but precap makes me sad again why doesnt baby stand up for herself..she said i love u mikhail,apni jaan se bhi zyaada pyaar karti hoon,but we cant be together n stay away from me she doesnt realise she has given him oly pain,which she thought would be his happiness n he has only given happiness,new life,encouraged to chase her passion but didnt get anything in return🥺 he was so broken in precap😭 baby stand up for urself dude😡 high time🤢 stop behaving like bimbo😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it was well executed compared to the kiss at the engagement. Well done to Sonam for stopping Tarun from getting up to stop the kiss.

When is baby's dad supposed to come into the show? And how will they manage to quickly convince him? I noticed that the reading Harry and Tara were narrating is what is going to happen. Mikhail and Baby will need to trust their love and make the impossible possible. Surely Tarun isn't that stupid to know that kiss was real and not actually part of the scene. He needs to use his brain and realise that baby loves Mikhail and that he needs to go away.

Much better episode today and I am glad baby admits her feelings tomorrow.
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm excited to watch the epi now..
..radiance... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so excited for the upcoming episode..!!