Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think Astika is the person who strangles Pranali's and then bites her to death. Probably just a dream or some other snake who disguised himself as a Astika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I really hope it's a dream,because today he was so good with her
If it's true then I quit shipping astali
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well precap is misleading  i think  now its just pranali dream.  astika has told her he was planning to kill arjun so maybe she started getting illusions.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tales

well precap is misleading  i think  now its just pranali dream.  astika has told her he was planning to kill arjun so maybe she started getting illusions.

It must have been a dream since Pranali clearly denied that Arjun is her son in front of Astika. She wouldn't bring it up any sooner. And moreover killing Pranali won't get rid of the curse.
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope its someone's dream or he might even do that to threaten Pranali !
Astika indeed looked helpless when Pranali inquired why he came after ages and the way she looked at him longingly she still loves him...  guess I am reading too muchπŸ˜† 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AshVarna

I really hope its someone's dream or he might even do that to threaten Pranali !

Astika indeed looked helpless when Pranali inquired why he came after ages and the way she looked at him longingly she still loves him... guess I am reading too muchπŸ˜†

Not only you every astali shipper does that πŸ˜†
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Astika indeed looked helpless when Pranali inquired why he came after ages and the way she looked at him longingly she still loves him...  guess I am reading too muchπŸ˜† 

dont know but i dont think now after watching their scene  he will kill her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰and ya there is no doubt pranali loves him but astika also has feeling for her now its guilt  of what he did to her or liking that is what we dont know yet .😳
Melkor thumbnail
Well I think that the precap is misleading.Nagarjun's precaps have always been misleading.πŸ˜†
Today we could see that Pranali was happy to see Astika.And even I felt that Astika was feeling helpless when Pranali was questioning him.There was some sort of an emotional conflict.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Precap should be a nightmare of either Arjun or Pranali.
Melkor thumbnail
Maybe it's a rehash of that Prasad Poisoning Case.All of us thought for a moment that Astika had actually poisoned the Prasad and the people had died.But they had only fainted.Astika did not plan to kill them.So maybe here Astika has only made her faint.
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Well I think that the precap is misleading.Nagarjun's precaps have always been misleading.πŸ˜†

Today we could see that Pranali was happy to see Astika.And even I felt that Astika was feeling helpless when Pranali was questioning him.There was some sort of an emotional conflict.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Precap should be a nightmare of either Arjun or Pranali.

me too.. I cant see pranali die when we just got see her.  There's no way she can die at this point.