Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have updated my posts on page 136 and 138 with the review. πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by matsh - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi LM

( this is for the epilogue only surprise of AN is something which I haven't got over with yet m still kind of dazed with it)

Finally the last nail and with it  you left a scar but with no memories attached to it. at one point of time i thought that the ending will be painting like but only will it be a dream or reality is what i wasnt sure much about.

Sydney its always the lovely place the city which changed all the dynamics of their relationship. You know for the few line I was so petrified to read everything was dreadful to me.

That description which kept the identity of the person in the backseat anonymous was so perfectly described never giving any hint about it. And dusk wasn't this soothing as it is described in this.

In the first part it was more like a HEA in normal course of events but this is ishveer we are talking about when anything was normal in their life. So we move to the altered journey ranveer was planning to have 3 kids yup actually they kissed in three countries to har country ka souvenir to banta hai. That really a saviour that they travelled only in three countries effect of globalization you see.

In this chapter you merged their expectations with life and the tragedies attached to it. You portrayed their whole story in it their predictions of the future and where they want each other to be. It was surreal dear totally.

And this was so true had anyone died that night then the other would have willingly admitted to the mental asylum along with the accompanying bed for me.

Honestly this was the long waited fantasy of you and TL to send him to mental asylum and I can see the smile on your face while writing it and actually visualizing it. The line telling that its not the happy ending nor the brutal end was the best of all. It was so positively filled with hope that I cannot even began to tell you.

He in all black really you never leave a chance to make him look sexy ( now for whom we will drool*crying like a kid*)

He accepted the fear and uncertainties of the future living only for the present time. And the description it was really like a dream I am living the dream he saw and painted that night but its realisation in presence is more vibrant and dazing.

Devarsh redeemed himself in much better way then sharman I mean he knew this guy have the habit of dangling and then coming back.

You know every time you mentioned that ranveer said its simple it will you die I die but this is the first time you mentioned that its other way also if she lives he also lives and their heart are latched with each other truly.

But now comes the surprising part when you mentioned specifically that she is alive alright and still in love with him as her eyes said then I thought there is something more to it because ishani can never fall out of love with him. With this came the another bomb but this was the most welcoming one till date she forgot chirag his memories his face everything related to him was a blank. The only thing they wished that day at star night came true.

Chirag was nothing but a black spot in her life but with no visibility in it. You know when she cried in this book about how she wished everytime that her guilt should go away and chirag and his memories should go I always wondered this should happen but then I knew this was not possible unless she does something like that of eternal sunshine of a spotless mind which I knew was very much impossible. But my genie can make anything possible and that too with so perfection she didn't forgot anything just the right amount of thing that had the essence of ranveer with the face of chirag she forgot what happened because of unveiling of ishani the enigma and the fear of her life her nightmare. This was the best thing dear it was a total surprise dear I just so loved it. She remembered everything that had ranveer in essence as well as in presence but all the part that made her guilt were black. Its like the black of her heart shifted to the black of her past and made it invisible. Replacing her heart only with the red of love that she had been witnessing from the presence of ranveer in her life to satisfy her quench of love.

You know what with this you made the parting  easier I clearly had no idea that when you told about the surprise that I have in waiting. I so so  so much love you for this. This was the best surprise although AN was the baap of all the surprises till date. Its good that she didn't remembered his assaults that itself was pukeworthy. And then start the healing everyone paid a visit and everyone reunited again and for a moment we shift from aashiqui to hum sath sath hai.

He recorded the scuffle that went. Isne bachpan me kaunsi chakki ka aata khaya tha how come he can be so smart and perfect and sexy and loving and innocent and cute and everything that we can think of as an adjective to define his qualities.

But then now they have made peace with everything even with the fact that they had an dark past which they will tackle when it resurfaces for the time being now its only their relation and love matters the most.

Baa died and she cannot redeem herself more than giving the last rites authority to ranveer. And all is better in their life. Its good they moved to Sydney  because something from parekh mansion would have reminded them of the past.

Hawk and CBM were back but now they were more ranveer and ishani and that line of life always giving them chance they weren't holding it was so apt for them.

And who have time and need for the other vices when they have each other. This wasn't an end to their story it was the happy beginning leaving their sad past.

These were the life goals to achieve for never waiting for happy ending nor expecting sad either just living every day and trying to making it happy from their own side no wait for the destiny to make it a happy ending.

she might remember everything but he will help her to overcome with it and for now that part remains untold.

With this they both got what they wished with the shooting star each others happiness and presence in life.

Extraordinary totally dazing chapter.

Finally end but the farewell speech will take a while to come because this was my emotional extreme to write all this without mentioning about the end so please pardon me for that.

Edited by dvprt418.py - 7 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DV, I've unreserved my post on Page 138. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I'll come back to the reviews for this chapter by the end of this week for certain since I'll be travelling back again. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
behirlover thumbnail
 the pain of it ending I'm reeling from πŸ˜­πŸ˜­).

its getting too much with the passing days.

As to the concept of love, it holds so true for them when you see their story, no? πŸ’”πŸ’”

that is so true

As to his attire, honestly I'm still in awe of how you catch up on things like that. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

how much i am going to miss deciphering meaning behind all those that has been written.

How do you blame Ishaani for having her mind upon him that way when she's got a taste of his love?  But yes, aag toh dono taraf se lagi hui hai ki woh bhi bhaga dauda chala hi aaya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And yes, if Ishaani would have not seen him off at the airport all those years back when he was leaving for Sydney, he would have done the same thing pakka. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well the amount of decent behaviour they show in their fantasy filled time its easy to understand that they cannot leave each other now.

confession part was the best dear hands down

Coming to the part about Vile Parle, honestly take a bow from my end for the way you've penned it because you've literally described this in the best way possible, giving the symbolism it's perfect justice. β˜―️☯️

thank you dear i am glad that i could make sense

As to Ishaani's perspective upon her dream, I'm thrilled that you liked it on the whole because I've been planning this chapter out since Book 2 when it comes to the dreams and connecting them to be honest. πŸ€“πŸ€“

see this is what makes me admire you a little more planning a thing a year before and coming up with such a blissful execution of it

I'm even more thrilled that you liked the mixture of their dreams and reality even more - and since you've praised me so much for it that I don't know what more to say ahead,

you deserve each and every word of it infact more than that.

As to the comparison that you've pointed out, actually I wasn't aiming at since S8 is certainly not my preferred seasons because of obvious reasons, but inspiration and dynamics were certainly taken from S3-S5 and the rest holds true.

s8 also wasnt that favourite because the spark was missing in the chemistry of the duo maybe due to last season or their personal differenc
e.

and poor guy got shot twice and i got that point while reading again.

None of this would have been possible without your unconditional love and unwavering support through and through. πŸ€—πŸ€—

i should be thanking you for giving such an interesting story and also understanding and replying always whatever and whenever i as
ked

Loads of love, 
DV
behirlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

DV, I've unreserved my post on Page 138. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ I'll come back to the reviews for this chapter by the end of this week for certain since I'll be travelling back again. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

take your own time dear the late you reply it will give me one more reason to wait for something on this thread
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy LM
The chapter is overwhelming.. πŸ˜ƒ
Finally the best happy ending πŸ‘
But the story came to an end. 😭
Will Miss your story a lot..
To be true, you gave life to amazing journey of love in ishveer.. πŸ˜‰
Hatsoff to you dr. First of all for giving the happy ending 😳 And as it, ishveer met eachother at the horizon too
You made an epic writing. And you gave a true name for their untold stories and even for the name of show. πŸ‘
And it's really unbelievable to know this end since this untold story marks my first ff I read in this forum. India forums came up to me first with untold stories by you and it made me focused towards the forum. The credit goes to you and your writing for this dr. My first story I have read ends 😭 ... But was so happy for the happy ending though πŸ˜†
Will be missing this so much 😭
Also will be always eagerly waiting to read your writing in future 😊
Love you a lots dr. And lot of hugs to you for your work 😳
Keep smiling and take care 😊
khazina thumbnail
A brilliant ending to a fantastic ff... LM dear you never ever leave a chance to amaze us...but yes feeling sad for the end... Your ff was the sole reason for me to visit the forum... i got to now this forum, its members only  through ur ff...it had been an amazing journey with you... Hope you write some more ffs in the future...will love to read them
Apart from your ff the thing that i loved is your sweet nature... You have been really  nice dear
A lot of hugs to you... Love you sister... Take care
Edited by khazina - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail

Hi LM this was pending though when i started typing i was speechless and it turned out disaster hope you like it. I am very bad in farewell speeches

You know when I first visited the forum it was because of you I was just searching about novels to read online when I stumbled on India forum and out of everything the only thing caught my fancy was your writing.

It was NC which made me a member on this forum which of course helped me make some great friends like you and elvish. When NC ended it was really difficult because that was the only reason for me to come to this forum daily and enjoy this awesome writing of yours. Ishveer were appealing to me in promo but it was your writing that made them so dear to me.

You don't know ishveer of show and the one which are your creation looks completely alien to me in essence because yours ishveer were the one who I liked so much.

When you started with US after writing pearls of love I was so damn happy that I actually shouted when I got the pm. The journey with US was nothing but a real life like experience for me whether its many thoughts expressed by you in this ff or the 26 july nightmare I never ever felt so connected to any story as I felt for this. You don't know but there were many days of sadness and stress in my life that were made less burdened because of your chapter at the end of the day. I waited for them like crazy.

I was a HEA type person and it was your capacity to display the pain so beautifully and purely that made me hooked to it and don't say about the blood filled display I actually felt for them only through ranveer's journey towards his mayka. And now I am angst sucker.

Book 5 I was able to tolerate because you have written it otherwise chishani zeher de do mujhe.

You redefined everything pain,love,angst, anger, hatred to another level. Never I felt so attracted to solve the ystery of dreams as I felt because of your writing.

You are the most surprising and mysterious fella in my life.  And you have turned my genie also for this FF. I love you so much and you are such an amazing friend.

You are such an amazing writer you can make me smile, blush, cry buckets with your update. I think even 100 adjectives fall short to describe your writing. I would wish to have a best seller from you in my shelf in future and I am not at all exaggerating because I know you can do it. You are a magician dear who can stupefy make every emotion expressed through the power words.

all the thought and facts and philosophies of life you have expressed in this FF have really taught me a lot and i will be always thankful to you for this.

The dedication, effort and all the hard work you put for this story made me love you a little more and I really idealise you for your juggling skills specially being the best in everything and giving your 100% in everything you do.

This FF ending is the saddest thing but at the end of the day it gave me a friend like you to cherish throughout.

Thank you dear and this dedication was really surprising thing and it acted as a better ointment for the FF ending and thank you making my birthday week so special.

Love you so much more dear.

PS: this wont be last post from me because every time i read this FF i will come to praise you here a little more.

Edited by dvprt418.py - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
really you ended the story😭

but fantastic end of the story  πŸ‘

i know dear you will not end up to write on ishveerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
looking forward for new ishveer FF from you😊❀️

Thanks for the brilliant story😊❀️❀️❀️

RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii LM πŸ€—
Hope you are doing good πŸ˜›

I know I'm very very late with the reviews this time as I was out of town for my exam. πŸ˜’

The last chapter was something I did tell you, it sent me into a zone where I was feeling a different kind of pain and then I started feeling numb. It was an emptiness I guess because after a very beautiful and heart warming first half, I got to read something which was contrast to the first part. 

I knew it he can't leave her. And then the confession part Every single word just melted my heart.❀️☺️❀️Finally his true, innocent and very pure feelings came out of his mouth in form of words and it couldn't have been more beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ˜³You just reminded me of the episode of their confession from the show. It was so simple yet the most beautiful, passionate and heart warming confession till date.Every single word directly came from his heart and no wonder Ishani wasn't able to say a single word. 

Red color saree and white suit with pink shirt. This was the best combination in terms of their outfits as well as the hidden meaning behind it. He was always his knight in shining armour and the light which illuminated her life whenever darkness tried to embrace her. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Both of them breaking their fast together.☺️Thank you so much for fulfilling my unsaid wishes. It was an assurance that they were going to fight tooth and nail and survive whatever life was going to throw at them. 

Then their kisses. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈThey can't keep their hands off each other.I know I know after the acceptance of proposal, they had to seal their relationship with their long, intense kisses.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

My heart was pounding every goddamn time when you were mentioning something unusual and their going out to the resturant just proved my fears true. πŸ˜’

Bahut himmat aa gayi hai bande me. Sangati ka asar hai sb. Sare plans ready kr liye hain usne. Kya kya adventures wo krne wala hai Ishani ke sath... Ahem ahem.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Aisa haal rahe to Ishani ko v sharm aane lagegi.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And then the part I was dreading the most came and my heart started beating like it will come out of my chest. Chirag Mehta.🀒😑🀬 πŸ€’  How dare he tried to touch her!! πŸ˜‘🀬But I equally felt good when Ishani fought back.😊 And then again her shield came between her and Chirag to protect her. He can never change no matter what life put in front of him and this very thing makes him very very special. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³

And finally the dream part. Their nightmares were giving me nightmares as what was the meaning behind them and after reading the whole part I remembered something you once told that they are going to turn into something else.And that's what happened.The meaning was so deep and I really appreciate that you go that far to bring something and make us all go awww.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

We have got many things from the show but in reverse and here again you brought something. I guess you remember the episode when IshVeer met after the jail track and Ranveer met an accident.Ishani was holding his hand until they reached OT. Their joined hearts looked like a bleeding heart and they never broke their eye contact for once as if their life was totally dependent on that touch and eye contact and then a tear slipped from Ranveer's eye. 😭Oh my God!! That scene was just brilliant and you brought it here in just reverse and I can't be more thankful to you for giving us such passionate and intense yet so painstakingly beautiful moments here.πŸ˜³πŸ€— 😳These are the things which really connect our hearts with the emotions of IshVeer and make us feel their pain and heartache to the extreme as if we are going through it in reality.😊

The whole hospital scene was just outstanding. πŸ‘πŸ‘Devarsh did redeem himself in much better way beyond expectation. The whole OT part was written so perfectly I don't have words to praise you LM.πŸ€— I was just crying like a baby.:(:(

Thanks for PM
Take very good care of yourself❀️

P.S. I'll be back with the review of Epilogue soon. I don't want you to stop visiting this thread so I'll keep you busy for some time for sure.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Edited by RoshniSingh - 7 years ago