can he not just take her away straight from work..

Posted: 7 years ago
I meeean...come on guys... 😑 i just love this Krish person
Hes so handsome...romantic takes sioo much care of Nandini

Poor chap dying to make love to her on bed.

Can he just not walk with he straight from hospi to hotel room
Neatly. Its just matter of an hour or two.
For a good romance and unision consummation.
😑

Itsss so disgusting poor chap cant get despite being nice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Romantic? Handsome? Are you serious? If so why are the TRPs so less πŸ˜• I think the viewers think otherwise. Either the viewers are blind or Ruslaan is not convincing. He's unable to get to the viewers' hearts. I think he's more of a clown than an actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Romantic? Handsome? Are you serious? If so why are the TRPs so less πŸ˜• I think the viewers think otherwise. Either the viewers are blind or Ruslaan is not convincing. He's unable to get to the viewers' hearts. I think he's more of a clown than an actorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😑😑😑   U  AND VIEWERS 😑😑😑

EARLIER EVEN I FOUND HIM JUMPY JUMPY IN BEGINNING

BUT REMEMBER HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWN 5-7 YRS YOUNGER TO HER

SO THEY NEED TO SHOW HIM SOME KIDDISHNESS

THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ATRRIBUTE FACTOR - ARE THEMSELVES CLOWN/S

THEN WHAT IF NOT RUSLAAN??  ALL WANT SACHDEV ?? WITH  MAHI?

BOLO BOLO ?

---

R U FROM SRILANKA?  I HD BN THR
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yup all who do not like Krish are clowns ---- we are not watching and the trps are sky rockiting ---down words ---so who is the clown ?
Because of whom the trps are going down --who is , are the clowns? the ones who are watching him or not watching him bolo bolo !!

And why not Avinash---a much better actor then this clown Krish 
Till Avi was in the show the trps were decent ---by the way  this was supposed to be Amit and Nandani story --that's what was said when they first announced the post leap characters then why the heck they changed it to Krish and Ns story ...

haan tou theek hain naa i dont hv prob with avi amit jo aata hain aaney dou

they only twisted ...unka tou hou hee raha taa na  enganement?
they showed nand liking krish and visavis
hou sakta hai its gonna be changed thats why nos ex with K-N stil
hehehe
jo dikhatey hain dekhenge yaaar
humk kuch choice nahinn hain...
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

😑😑😑   U  AND VIEWERS 😑😑😑

EARLIER EVEN I FOUND HIM JUMPY JUMPY IN BEGINNING

BUT REMEMBER HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SHOWN 5-7 YRS YOUNGER TO HER

SO THEY NEED TO SHOW HIM SOME KIDDISHNESS

THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ATRRIBUTE FACTOR - ARE THEMSELVES CLOWN/S

THEN WHAT IF NOT RUSLAAN??  ALL WANT SACHDEV ?? WITH  MAHI?

BOLO BOLO ?

---

R U FROM SRILANKA?  I HD BN THR

Right now I don't even want Mahi to be opposite Avi. Nandini and Krish are meant for each other. One is a clown and the other a cry baby.

Yes,I'm a Sri Lankan.
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona55

Yup all who do not like Krish are clowns ---- we are not watching and the trps are sky rockiting ---down words ---so who is the clown ?

Because of whom the trps are going down --who is , are the clowns? the ones who are watching him or not watching him bolo bolo !!

And why not Avinash---a much better actor then this clown Krish 
Till Avi was in the show the trps were decent ---by the way  this was supposed to be Amit and Nandani story --that's what was said when they first announced the post leap characters then why the heck they changed it to Krish and Ns story ...

No point crying over spilt milk. As it is Avi will be quitting soon. Let Krish and Nandini live happily ever after.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No point crying over spilt milk. As it is Avi will be quitting soon. Let Krish and Nandini live happily ever after.

You mean "let Krish, Kundan and Nandini live happily ever after".  Nandini will live with her pupil whom she will seduce as she has married him, and with Kundan who believes she is still his child-bride and will try to seduce her!

Edited by anonee - 7 years ago
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Right now I don't even want Mahi to be opposite Avi. Nandini and Krish are meant for each other. One is a clown and the other a cry baby.

Yes,I'm a Sri Lankan.

True Krish looks behaves like a clown every time I see him trying to be romantic I feel like l...
Like u say Mahi And Krish are made for each other --live happily ever after -MaKri
Glad Avi is quitting hope really is quitting 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonee

You mean "let Krish, Kundan and Nandini live happily ever after".  Nandini will live with her pupil whom she will seduce as she has married him, and with Kundan who believes she is still his child-bride and will try to seduce her!

This is what the CVs are trying to show. This is the most disgusting and horrendous track. Love triangle is still acceptable but this is getting on my nerves. Have stopped watching altogether.