Exclusive update YRKKH Naitik aka Karan Mehra will not quit show

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Exclusive update YRKKH Naitik aka Karan Mehra will not quit show

| 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's lead Naitik aka Karan Mehra was in news sometime back for leaving the show due to prolonged health issues.

However there is good news for all his fans the actor is planning to enter the show once again on public demand.

It seems that the makers of the shows have cut out on long hours of Karan Mehra.

If rumours are to be believed the makers have given a lot of privileges to Karan so that he can take care of his health and be a part of the show as well.

Karan will enter the show with lots of twist and turn.

Stay tuned for more updates on your favourite show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

LINK: http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Exclusive-update-YRKKH-Naitik-aka-Karan-Mehra-will-not-quit-show/69576

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the news is true then I will want to see more of papa Beti scenes.  Naitik and Naira scene are so nice and they have good chemistry .  
Also want to see family bonding scenes of Naitik naksh Akshara and Naira.  

Cvs please give more siblings scenes they r treat to watch.  Apart from Akshara Nairatrack want naksh Naira scenes .  
hinakhan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know the news is true or not but as a viewer I want more focus on Ak-Nk  scenes  than naira scenes with all, Ak-Nk suffered too during the run away period of naira & their relations strained becoz of that so creatives give more focus & attention of Ak-Nk as Naira already given too much space from last 2 months,please give some break to her & show more & more of Ak-Nk & them both with family & childten, too much of naira, kartik, gayu these days..It's not necessary to show Naira in every scene & with allEdited by hinakhan24 - 7 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is like finally our efforts paid off. Please hope this news is true. Seriously yrkkh is incomplete without Karan. 
Yrkkh needs him and we need him too.

Naitik Akshara Forever 
kavya13 thumbnail
I hope the news of Karan 's back is true so we will get to see Ak- Nk tracts  more & more , It has been a long time now as creatives try to fill the void with new characters but the desired results won't be   great without the Skilled & Great performances of Hina & Karan, These days the show looks so different & too enuf importance for Naira,Kartik, these two can never ever take place in our hearts as Ak-Nk.. mazaa hi aata show dekhne mein aaikal Edited by kavya13 - 7 years ago
harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinakhan24

I don't know the news is true or not but as a viewer I want more focus on Ak-Nk  scenes  than naira scenes with all, Ak-Nk suffered too during the run away period of naira & their relations strained becoz of that so creatives give more focus & attention of Ak-Nk as Naira already given too much space from last 2 months,please give some break to her & show more & more of Ak-Nk & them both with family & childten, too much of naira, kartik, gayu these days..It's not necessary to show Naira in every scene & with all

I can totally understand and agree with ur point of view.  Akshara and Naitik scenes more wanted.  U have all seen them for so many years.   So the attachment understood.  But we came here after leap for Naira. So it is natural on our part to want to see Naira bonding with all characters to be part of the family.  

At the end of the day it is a very positive show with family bonding and as new fans we r liking it.  We have also become fans of all characters in the show.
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks sara for posting such great news...
really feeling happy dat nk will be back ...
hope d news is true
kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can understand about Naira's fans feelings but we viewers have been watching this show so long for Ak & nk, so difficult to adjust for me/us as creatives showing almost every scene of Naira, kartik & Gayu, We understand they have to develop love story & love triangle but not at the cost of Ak-Nk as side characters, they have to use the way a balanced one, but for so many days they are only highlighting Naira, Gayu, Kartik tract even duggu has been sidelined ..No creatives, we want to see Ak, Nk & duggu scenes too more & more, the charm to watch yrkkh will n't be same without Ak , Nk & duggu too, Ananaya's problem to be highlighted now Edited by kritikamalhotra - 7 years ago
YR_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish this news was true but Karan reply on this article on instagram clearly says he is not coming back

Edited by YR_Naksh - 7 years ago