Bang Bang!! Jennifer Winget to play opposite Fawad Khan in Zoya Akhtar

Posted: 7 years ago

There had been buzz that Hrithik Roshan had been considered to play with the lead that was second in Zoya Akhtar's next which required two heroes that were large . Based on reports, Ranveer Singh is on board for the movie.
The movie which revolves around the story of two rappers had previously Hrithik that is interested. Although, we hear, since he didn't appear fantastic to work with a double hero movie the performer after refused to work in the movie.
Refusal is 'sed by post Hrithik, grapevine has it that she's in discussions with Fawad Khan who was last seen in Sons And Kapoor. Rumors are there that jennifer Winget is Fawad Khan's co- star in that upcoming film.

An official statement on this Zoya Akhtar job is still expected.

http://www.thereveillenwu.com/bang-bang-jennifer-winget-play-opposite-fawad-khan-zoya-akhtars-next/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WTH ?
At first Hrithik clarified that he was never offered the film by zoya, zoya has clarified that all theses speculations are wrong and cast is yet to be decided.

And I'll be happy if Fawad gets this opportunity as he's an excellent actor and as zoya makes urban films, Fawad is a favorite amongst the urban audience but I don't want winger or Ranveer, cast somebody like varun, Sidhart, or ARk opposite Fawad please zoya :(
payal6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope it happens - jenny is a pretty face and will look really good opposite fawad . but she will have to work upon her acting though a bit more . 
😊
helloitsme28 thumbnail
I wonder how KSG feels about this πŸ˜†
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: helloitsme28

I wonder how KSG feels about this πŸ˜†

I wonder how Niki feels about it.πŸ˜†
helloitsme28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

I wonder how Niki feels about it.πŸ˜†

who πŸ˜•πŸ˜• is she a fan of jen or ksg :P 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny is pretty no doubts, but im not too sure if i want to see a FK - JW pairing!πŸ€” Fawad needs to sign something sooon!!!

Originally posted by: Hrithikksgfan

The source is dodgy moreover she is shooting for a serial seems like rumours to merge silly source wrote the movie as sons and kapoors! πŸ˜† anyway I will be very shocked if she will get to star with him! She doesn't have the face or acting skills for it! But then again she was luck enough to star opposite KSG and Gautam

R u Nkapoor with new id? 
Can somebody tell me one thing? Is the website pinkvilla paid by bips because all the time I see people talking bad about Jenny and support bips and KSG? Never saw any other places that support them so much and bashes Jenny like a hell. Or is it just one person like Nikki makes 100's of comments because they don't show the name of the people that makes comments but one person can make as many comments as they want without having any ID. Even during jenny's birthday lot of people were bashing her  and calling her fake liar. Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: flower60

R u Nkapoor with new id? 

Lol i am feeling da same;)