DevAkshi One Shot: Man Ki Lagan

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Man Ki Lagan

Dev straightened his got up, paced the small wooden area, then sat back down once more. Covering his lips with one hand, he tapped his right foot restlessly. He removed his hand and swatted his knee as his impatience grew.

"Yeh kahan reh gayi?" He asked himself. "I knew I should have gone to pick her up."

He redialed the last number on his phone and rolled his eyes when he heard the voice mail again.

"Way to be romantic Ms. Bose. Arrive almost an hour late to your first official date." Dev complained out loud. "Ab mein kya karun?" He whined with a pout.

Dev looked over to the dome-covered plates of food that had undoubtedly gone cold by now. He looked at his phone again and pulled up the YouTube app. He clicked on the search bar and typed in rain dance hindi songs. Hearing the thunder rumble softly in the background, Dev smiled to himself as he thought of how Sonakshi would have to make it up to him now.

He scrolled through the page and randomly clicked on a song. Putting the volume up to its maximum capacity, the open air became engulfed with fast beats and a very lovely female voice.

As the music video began to play, Dev shook his head in amusement as he saw that the main heroine was wearing a light orange saree. The same color that Sonakshi was wearing when he had seen her in a saree for the very first time. Although, her saree was more pretty, and the woman wearing it more beautiful. Not that he had anything wrong with the actress or anything, but he found his lady love just a tad bit more pretty.

Dev rose his eyebrows as he saw the exaggerated manner in which the heroine was moving. Of course he won't blame it on the actress as she was merely doing her job, however, her movements were clearly meant to provoke the male species in a sexual manner. The sharp swaying of the hips, the very thin material of the saree flying around to accentuate her exposed stomach.. it was all to entice them.

For a brief moment, Dev replaced the actress with Sonakshi and imagined how she would dance differently as compared to the actress. She would probably move more gracefully, her face be rouged with a deep blush. Perhaps she'll be teasing him thoroughly the whole time. Or maybe she'll ignore him and just enjoy the way the rain slowly fell onto her body.

Dev put away the phone and let the song waft around him. He thought about how she might look like in a saree of his choice. Nothing too heavy or embroidered like the one she had worn. Although that was very nice and would love to see her in something like that again, he wanted something simple on her this time around. A simple, solid orange saree. A blouse that went down to her mid-riff or even..

He didn't allow words to formulate that image. He rather let his mind conjure up a vivid image of Sonakshi dressed in the saree of his choice. The wind blowing against her, the solid material of the saree clinging to her body accentuating her curves. Her soft and shy smile spreading wide to show her gleaming teeth, her eyes appearing bold and huge because of the heavy eyeliner.

Dev shifted in his chair as he gulped. He licked his lips as his images began to become so much more vivid. Her wet hair hitting him across the face spreading the fragrance of her shampoo, her body dripping with water drops. Her arms were open wide as she ran and danced in the rain.

Tip tip barsa pani
Pani ne aag lagayi
Aag lagi dil mein toh
Teri yaad aayi

The Sonakshi that he imagined had a fire to her eyes that he sometimes wished the real Sonakshi did. The desire to be a little wild, the want and thirst to have something a bit forbidden.. he had begun craving it lately. But each craving that had begun with a high intense passion always ended up with a deep guilt for thinking about Sonakshi in that manner. He would often wonder if he was disrespecting her by imagining her to be more bold and passionate than she currently is. If Sonakshi does not wish to act in that manner then he should respect, and he does. But is he wrong for wishing that she would take part in activities that could be seen as being sexual?

Dev let out a deep groan as he rubbed his hands over his face.

Frustrated. That's what Dev was.

He took off his blue coat and walked towards the edge of the white-columned tent. It had started pouring quite heavily and it was getting quite late. He looked at his watch and saw the time state 8:47. Releasing a deep breath, Dev thought of heading for home. He had been about to turn to make one last call to Sonakshi when he saw a figure opening the metal gates.

The deep red rose petals that should have made her entrance more elegant, clung to her saree. Dev stood up straight and uncrossed his arms. The chilly wind blew across his hair as if it was sending him to his fantasy world. Sonakshi was walking towards him in the very same saree as he had imagined. That solid cloth was clinging to her body with the heavy torrents and the wind blowing around her was making the end of her saree's pallu fly around, exposing her hips and stomach.

Sonakshi walked up towards Dev and stood beside him, her teeth chattering against each other.

"Sorry I'm late. Traffic got really hectic. Plus the rains.." Sonakshi said looking up at the pouring night sky.

"And your phone?" Dev asked, his eyes still roaming over her wet face.

Sonakshi threw her purse onto the table and began drying her hair with the end of her saree.

"I don't know. It's been acting up since morning. Sometimes the signal will go away, sometimes the messages won't go through. And if they do, they'll become duplicates or triplets." Dev's eyes briefly roamed to her exposed mid-riff but he looked away quickly when she looked up. "I'm sorry." She said squinting her eyes before opening them up again. "Vaise, what are you listening to?"

Sonakshi was about to go to the source of the music when Dev grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. The playful smile that Sonakshi had hung on her lips as she looked at his intense composure. His eyes were searching for the same hidden desire that he currently had for her. He slowly put one of her hands onto his shoulder while he slipped one around her waist.

As the new song started, they began swaying to the rhythm. The distance between them shortening with each full circle they slowly make, the intensity in their eyes finally reaching the same level.

O laagi tum se man ki lagan
Lagan laagi tum se man ki lagan

Dev's fingers dug a bit deeper into the flesh of her waist making her gasp. That small gasp had made her bosom briefly brush upon his chest making intake a sharp breath. His eyes were open wide and his fingers had dug even deeper into her skin.

Gali gali ghume, dil tujhe dhundhe
Gali gali ghume, dil tujhe dhundhe
Tere bin tarase nayan

"D-Dev," Sonakshi stammered, her feet halting in their steps as her brain forbids her to act in any way apart from being locked in his gaze.

"Sonakshi," He whispered back, his hands coming up to cup her face.

Lagan lagi tum se man ki lagan

The last he saw before he closed his eyes was Sonakshi slightly lifting her chin up with her lips trembling.

When their lips had connected, it was an odd sensation. Sonakshi's lips were cold from the rain outside and were already moist. In contrast, his lips were warm, and dry but soft. When they parted, Sonakshi inched forward craving for the warmth that was given by his lips. Dev brushed his lips with her once, twice, three times, shortening the kisses each time, leaving Sonakshi wanting more.

As she looked deeper into his eyes, she felt her heart quicken. Her fingers curled around the soft cloth of his white shirt. Smoothing her palm against his chest, her lips opened involuntarily as they craved him again.

Gulping, she pushed herself away from him. Darting her eyes around him, then bringing her hand to her lips, she blinked quickly before darting out of the tent and into the wild torrents. Dev, afraid he might have overstepped his boundaries, walked into the rain, calling after her.

"Sonakshi!" His hand outstretched, the rain beginning to soak him, Dev was becoming a mess.

Aa jao oh meri jaan, mere dil ka jahaan

Sonakshi halted in her steps, her body shivering from the cold.

"I-I'm sorry," Dev began. "I-I shouldn't... I'm sorry if I hurt you," Being at a loss for words, Dev ran his hand through his hair.

Sonakshi, completely confused as to what he was apologizing for, slowly turned around.

"Sorry?" She asked. "For what?"

"For.." Dev began but then stopped. He wasn't sorry that he had gotten the chance to kiss her. He didn't want to feel guilty for a beautiful moment that transpired between them. But if Sonakshi had not wished for it, then...

Maange teri khabar, dhundhe tera nishaan

Sonakshi began walking towards Dev, "Sorry for what, Dev?" She asked again. "Was this is a mistake to you?" She managed to get the words out with great difficulty.

Furiously shaking his head, he said, "No, no! Sonakshi, I-" Before he could finish, Sonakshi grabbed him by the collars and kissed him once again.

Her lips furiously molding themselves against his, Dev dug his fingers deep into her flesh.

Laagi tum se man ki lagan

Her teeth pulled on his lips, her hands tugging at the ends of his hair, making them stand up. His lips had gone a deep red, rouged from Sonakshi's lipstick and from her furious kissing. When they parted, Sonakshi panted as she attempted to gain control of her heartbeats.

Gali gali ghume dil tujhe dhunde
Gali gali ghume dil tujeh dhunde
Tere bin tarase nayan

"Kiss me like you mean it," Sonakshi whispered to him, water dripping off of the tip her nose and her eyelashes. "Kiss me," She kissed him softly and quickly, "Love me like you will never get to again."

Growling, Dev lifted Sonakshi up in his arms and pressed her tightly against his body. Wrapping her hands around his head, Sonakshi begins to kiss him more deeply and harshly than before. Pressing herself tightly into his body, she shivers as his hands roam around the flesh of her back. She gasps as his fingers brush against the hook of her blouse.

"Did you like that?" Dev asked, gasping for breath.

Rocking in his arms, she nods her head with a grand smile.

Kissing once again, Dev takes her back to the tent. Before he could enter fully, Sonakshi stops him by pulling on his collar.

"In the rain," She gasps.

Draped with an excited smile, Dev sinks himself lower to the floor so that his back was resting against the white pillar.

With Sonakshi straddling him, their hands roaming each other and their kisses deepening and becoming rougher with each passing minute; their bodies burned alive in the cold pouring rain. When they had parted, Dev spoke with a tease in his voice.

"You know, just moments before you came, I was imagining you in this saree."

Their foreheads resting against each other, they both chuckled.

"You were imagining me Mr. Dixit?" She spoke huskily, moaning as Dev began to lick off the water drops from her collar bone. "How was I?" She tousled his hair some more, her soft presses leaving no room for his head to escape.

"So hot," He whispered back, kissing her under jaw.

His fingers drifted towards her chest to remove the end of her saree's dupatta. "But you're so much hotter in real." He said, kissing the newly exposed flesh.

"Tell me more. What did you want to do?" She moaned out, her thighs rubbing against his.

Through a series of wet growls, moans, pants and kisses, Dev described his fantasy to her in vivid details.

For days to come, Sonakshi would tease him and leave lingering traces of her deep desires behind. When he would get her to himself, he would make her repay for all the torture he had to go through. The best part for him was not only to get her to play out all his sexual fantasies but also have the ability to take part in hers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't read it yet
But I wanted to be the first to comment
I love all your stories
I'm sure this one is gonna be amazing
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Amazing story!
Thanks for sharing on AT!
In awe of your writing and work.
God Bless. 
Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago
barunshaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are such a great writer loved it so blushy and romantic ☺️
debby_11 thumbnail
I just loved it. The sexual tension,the intensity,the chemistfy, it was superb. And i love this song. Brilliant writing :*
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fainted!!!!! It was so hit and the chemistry was top notch. I have no words seriously. ❤️
kabirslover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
damn! loved it ! ur an awesome writter
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res!!
It is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and a Sexy😉 update..
Cant really write much right now.. Will be back..
EJF_FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Man this was hot! Intense! and oh so romantic! Loved your writing! 😳😳
*Blush blush*
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ishra368

Haven't read it yet
But I wanted to be the first to comment
I love all your stories