Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

The consumer ( that moron) is not your wife πŸ˜†

She merely suffers from the MORE ON syndrome.. πŸ˜†
and she would go globe trotting a la Harlem globe trotters to catch that early bird sale..But isnt that what makes life livable.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

mostly one finds items that would expire are on sale.

hence they are genuinely marked down......

I bought a girlfriend in a sale a while back..........πŸ˜‰I admire your sense of humour. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hijab777 thumbnail
It is very true that women tend to buy things on sale.And the fact that not all sales are geninue. I know if you use your mind the rite way you can buy things at price that even the store people buy at. I use sales and coupons and I save a lot, I mean a lot. I buy toothpaste @ 0.07 cents and deodrants @ 0.25. The toothpaste is colgate and the deodrants are brand name. It is just you have to use buy the things @ the rite time and @ the rite price and you can save a lot!!
renu__sidhu thumbnail
hey everyone i saw the title and i came running, and then i was disappointed cuz i LOVE sales, why i dont know, but u know wht i absolutely positively love shoes sales πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ. anyway wht can i say about sales i work at a huge retail company in canada, zellers, i think all u canadians know wht i'm talking about. well i have been there for about 5 years now and i can safely say that i know how these sales work. the basic rates that u get off at sales range from 10-75% off at a lot well almost all stores. so here is a lil list of how these rates work.

10% is usually on things that have just newly arrived but they have also been marked up from the retail price about 50%. so basically the store loses nothing from this this sale. this sale is also to attract customers to the new things that have arrived in store. also this sale excludes A LOT of the good things, like appliances, electronics, and u know the stuff that u would actually wanna buy at a sale.

15% this one is kinda like a customer appreciation thing but all u save in canada which is good is the taxes, and that also has exceptions. also on most of the new merchandise.

20%-40% this is stuff that isn't really new but also it isnt old either kind of the mid-season things that are not selling that well, so they are put on sale, however there is the markup here again, so the store still makes a profit.

50%-75% this here is the actual sale stuff, this stuff has no markups or anything. this is the stuff that is last season and they put out year after year to sell at an even lower price, once they evn had a 90% off sale on this stuff and i was like πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ cuz they were mostly shoes. this stuff the store doesnt really make a profit, they just wanna get rid of it and out of the stock room.

i hope that helps all you sale hunters, like me.

when i see a sale sign or a flyer, who cares if it on the other side of town (especially shoes sale) for even 10% off i must say i am guilty of the crime too even though i know how they work, i still go runnin like a hungry chihuaha πŸ˜† .

anyway great topic

renu sidhu ❀️
sareg thumbnail

mostly one finds items that would expire are on sale.

hence they are genuinely marked down......

I bought a girlfriend in a sale a while back..........πŸ˜‰

so what did you do with that expired item you bought on sale? I need to know the return policiesπŸ˜‰

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolgirl_13

d only sales i care bout r book sales coz dey actually HAV sum worthwhile books..
most of d time, clothes sales either hav sizes which fit sticks or teddy bears πŸ˜› ...it takes a looott of hunting 2 find d rite stuff in a clothes sale..n i dont hav d patince..hats of 2 dose women who actually get superb stuff frm sales... πŸ‘ πŸ˜›

agree with uπŸ˜›

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜›πŸ˜†chill Sareg,, there is as u well know from your experience , no refund policy or return for another in exchange .. ... damaged goods are generally sent over to salvation army........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am going to tell you a PUNJABI joke on wives. Just laugh even if you don't understand.πŸ˜† A Punjabi man, a Muslim man and a white man were travelling together. Punjabi man asked white man how are the weddings take place in your culture. Gaura(White man) said," Its simple, we get married one day, go to Honeymoon next day and divorce third day if things don't work out for us."   Punjabi man asked Muslim brother," How the wedding take place in your culture?" He said," its simple, we get married to one, it we don't like we divirce and marry another one; and if we don't like this one, we divorce again and marry third one." Gaura and Muslim asked Punjabi man," how weddings take place in your culture." Punjabi Bhaji said," Ki dassa tainoo, saddi shadi ta LANGAR DE PHOOLKE ( TEMPLE ROTI: PARSHAD) di tarah hoondi hai, Khachi hove ya phir pakki hove, khani hi paini hai."πŸ˜† ( It means our wives are like Mandir Roti, if its half cooked, fully cooked or burnt, we must eat it).

Cheers,

Neelam

sareg thumbnail

I like the way you have taken care of the attack  pro-activelyπŸ˜†
Edited by sareg - 17 years ago