Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prenz~13 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
d only sales i care bout r book sales coz dey actually HAV sum worthwhile books..
most of d time, clothes sales either hav sizes which fit sticks or teddy bears πŸ˜› ...it takes a looott of hunting 2 find d rite stuff in a clothes sale..n i dont hav d patince..hats of 2 dose women who actually get superb stuff frm sales... πŸ‘ πŸ˜›
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hailaaaaaa i came running thinking i was missing out on sumthinn.. j/k πŸ˜† <-- sale ka itna bharrii effectt!
lil_isha15 thumbnail
i love sales πŸ˜† like doesnt matter if i buy or dont but ya jus goin there n havin fun with friends but sometimes sales r great like i remember buy 10 nice purses which were really expensive before n really cheap πŸ˜† usually i jus buy watever i like doesnt matter if sale or not but ya sales sometimes there is no sale they jus make the orginal prices higher n cut off 50% makin it look like its cheap but really it stayed the same close to the orginal rage...n like someone already mentioned u cant get anything for free πŸ˜†
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

great discussion!πŸ‘

thats a question no1 knows d answer....y do us girls LOVE salesπŸ€”

well i lke sales coz i pay less than usualπŸ˜‰....but if itzz d sme price as b4...the there is no point to a sale....πŸ˜‰

some stores...in the US anyway...rise the price of the product so in sale...itzz d sme price as b4.....

CuteManjot thumbnail
nic topic i only spend money on a sale for xmas and buy all my xmas stuff on boxing day a canadian holiday were everything is made less
fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

I have known folks go miles to a sale or a flea market ...they buy what they like for a fraction of the price .... even get the right stuff......
Come back home ..... do the math...... find they are way short than they would be if they had gone to the local mom and pop store.. these dunces forgot to add the cab fare πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† talk of penny wise and pound foolish.... Not mentioning which sex they belong to guys... πŸ˜›

agree with you dear,thats so true that some people who are really fond of sales(inlcude me,myself.......πŸ˜•) WHO FEELS THAT yes,THIS IS A GREAT OPPURTUNITY TO BUY WHATEVER I WANTED......so i can go miles and miles,just to follow 10% off on selected items.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

I think this is really  common among women around the gobe....

remixer thumbnail

"The consumer isn't a moron. She's your wife."

I don't believe in sales...but kyya karein human hoon and like every other person agar koi cheez mujhe kam daam main acchi milegi i'll actually fall for it....But u knoe wat is actually the principle of these so called SALES...

They double the price and then put 50 or 60 or even 30-20% off on it....and sell it to us in the same old price so there's no such thing as SALE

and the worst thing is..they actually tempt the customers ke Buy this much and u get 2 shirts fre...ya 2 ke saath 3 offer...all this is kude ka maal  ..I mean in offers main they give u the cheapest thing in the mall.....And sabse zyaada kamayi ek shopkeeper ki sale main hi hoti hai....Logon se itne paise jo vasule hain...

But sometimes we get all good stuff in sales tooo....But not always...Kayi baar to sales main they dont even let us try the things..they just ask us to see our waist and stuff and buy tht....Are we Nutss...

And then there r these Occasional sales like the shop completed its some years or 56 Independence day so 56% off...and like Diwali sale ...Winter sale Summer sale and Autumn sale...these dales are very profitable to the Shop owners coz this is the time they earn the most...

Waise U knoe aaj kal 85% os shop owners puit all the sada hua stuff of their shop in sales....And uske baad kehte hain ji aapko iti acchi cheez itne kam paison main kahaan milegi.....😑

"When they said "I'm not interested," he said "Okay, good-bye." He heard them, accepted their answer, and immediately disqualified them. That left the prospects with a good experience".

Discounts and allowances are reductions to a basic price. They could modify either the manufacturer's list price (determined by the manufacturer and often printed on the package), the retail price (set by the retailer and often attached to the product with a sticker), or the list price (which is quoted to a potential buyer, usually in written form). The market price (also called effective price) is the amount actually paid. The purpose of discounts is to increase short-term sales, move out-of-date stock, reward valuable customers.

Edited by remixer - 17 years ago
pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well..u se they only put up sale when there is an item that doesnt have good quality or nobody buys it thats why they make it cheap but usually u know good items arent on sale at all so i think he means that by saying be careful is just that because the item is cheap maybe it will probably break soon cuz ma mom is after sale to but ma dad always stop her cuz cheap thing have no grantee πŸ˜†
remixer thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

The consumer ( that moron) is not your wife πŸ˜† lolzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She merely suffers from the MORE ON syndrome.. πŸ˜†
and she would go globe trotting a la Harlem globe trotters to catch that early bird sale..But isnt that what makes life livable.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think people especially females like to shop to get some things they need for cheaper! little do they know that the sell stuff is sometimes really bad quality or the things that are on sale doesn't sell much πŸ˜†