Game of THRONES: my first ever shraman ts epilogue updated

0Bella0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello there people I know you guys don't know me let me introduce myself hiii I m pritha a not so new member of this forum. I have read many os and ts of some awsum writers so I too thought I too write something on ShraMan. Since I badly wanted some mythological story on them but couldn't find them so I ended up writing that only. And let me warn u it's utter crap. And yeah its also available in asya version so if you guys want u can read it in asya version too

And there are links of my other work also so if you want you can read it too and if not then feel free to ignore 

And yeah I m having problems in uploading my siggie can anyone help me plzzz 

Warning : it's really long and no proof reading done I m too lazy for the task so bear with mistakes

Shot - 1

" My lady please have some mercy on us please don't take us to king he'll kill us" a man along with his wife pleaded suman, lady suman the best warrior Eutopia Kingdom whose life was based on only two things those were rules and laws of the Kingdom. Her whole life she's been taught that rules and laws are something that makes a person there's no one above them except the king. That's why they keep the King's words above everything. the whole Eutopia is known for these two and their best warriors only. And Suman is the best of bests she's like right hand of the king and for Suman King's words are like laws which she has to follow anyhow.

" U people dared to break the rules of Eutopia now u want me to betray the king . Now since u have dared to do this get ready to face the consequences " No one dares to break the rules of Eutopia and if anyone does he or she will have to face the wrath of the king and his warriors.

" We were wrong to think that in amidst of these heartless warriors you have got a heart. But you proved that you too are the same. What's our fault that we dared to love and get married is loving someone a sin . " 
The woman shouted on suman hoping against the hope that somewhere there's some mercy left in heart of the lady who once happened to be her friend. Yes it was true the lady was Suman's friend Anysia. They both have joined Eutopia's army together but later on Anysia fell in love and wanted to get married with Helius a senior warrior of Eutopia. When she told about it to Suman she warned her that it's against the laws of Eutopia. No female warrior is allowed to get married in Eutopia That's why many women didn't wanted to join Eutopia's army . But to make Eutopia's army more strong they need more and more warriors so it became a rule that every first child of each and every family of Eutopia will have army. Suman and Anysia both were single child of their parents both were taught from childhood that one day they have to be a warrior , how they can be a good warrior and what importance rules and laws have in a warrior's life. But Anysia dared to break the rules , when suman warned her she decided that she'll try to forget Helius but as time passed by she found it difficult and after about 1 and a half year of the incident they decided to get married without telling anyone about it. Suman got to know about their marriage after 2 years of their marriage when she found out that Anysia was pregnant. No matter how much she wanted to help her but she knows she can't Anysia and Helius has broken the laws now they'll have to face consequences she can't spare anyone who has broken the laws of Eutopia even if it's her friend, laws are same for everyone

"We warriors don't have heart even if it is then it's not meant for emotions maybe you forgot it too just like you forgot Eutopia's laws. And yes to love someone is a sin for us because it's against the laws"
She hissed at her friend trying to sound as strong as she could but only she knew how miserable she was feeling from inside. But that's what a life of warrior is many a times they have to colour their hands with the blood of their own people.

"Take them to the king court " she ordered the guards.

They took them to the King's court. She bowed down in front of the king and said...

" My lord as per your orders I have brought the culprits here they have broken the laws of Eutopia by getting married "

" No one is allowed to break the laws of Eutopia but since you two have done it already so you should be punished. Commander suman till now only these two have dared to break my rules. Tomorrow, seeing them many others can so make sure no one sees them ever again I am giving task to you. Hopefully you'll not disappoint me" With King's words the small string of hope broke everyone clearly knew what king meant , he has directly or indirectly ordered suman to kill them with her own hands.

" Never in my dreams My lord "

With her last sentence she along with some guards and Anysia and Helius left from there to outskirts of the Kingdom. She brought them to a valley which was also known as death valley. It was situated at the border of Eutopia Kingdom, this was the place where every culprit was brought to be killed by throwing them from the heights of mountains.

" You people leave from here I can handle them alone . Besides I want to have some last words with my ex friend "
She ordered the guards leave from there , got down from her horse and went to Anysia and Helius. She freed them from the ties that had bounded their hands and removed the tape from their mouth.

" Run as fast as you can don't even dare to look back cuz it won't take me a long time to change my decision by seeing your face. You two are culprits but this child isn't I am saving you for sake of this child law doesn't permits us to take an innocent's life" A ray of hope lightened their faces it seemed that her words gave them a new life.

"I knew you aren't as heartless as you declare to be suman. I knew you are different from them. Thank you suman for the life that you have gave thank you " Thanking her they left from there whilst she didn't said even a word why she did that she herself doesn't know. She was telling herself that she did it cuz the child was innocent but she knows that this wasn't the only reason she somewhere felt Anysia and Helius were innocent too loving someone wasn't a sin . But thinking about this was wrong for her she can't think about the the thing called love.

"So finally lady Suman has decided to break laws for her friend's sake" Suddenly a manly voice came from her behind breaking her chain of thoughts.

" I haven't broke any laws Prince Shravan, laws doesn't permits us to take an innocent's life and that's why I have let them go besides the king asked me to make sure that no one sees them ever again and since they aren't even in this Kingdom so it would be nearly impossible to see them ever again "

" smart answer as expected from you but is that how you are going to explain yourself to the king don't judge me I am not going to tell him anything I thought you'd "

" I...I haven't thought about it I thought I have already followed his orders so ..."

" So he doesn't needs to know anything about it well that's true I too don't think he does besides it's not wrong to manipulate few laws for some times"

This was Prince Shravan another gem of Eutopia he was wisest and the best warrior of Eutopia . Eldest but step son of the king the only reason of King's hatred towards him. They i.e the king and him weren't even in talking terms they only talked during the wars to plan their war strategies. Shravan always hated Eutopia's laws and King's ways of ruling over people he always called it dictatorship which was correct too but no one has ever dared to raise their voice against the king except him. He was taught by his father the former king that a true ruler is like a father to his people and a father never dictates his kids. So he always did what according to him was right even if that meant to break the laws he didn't mind that today too he came here to save Anysia and Helius but what he saw amazed him and gave some hope that since suman has dared to manipulate King's law for her friend then she may dare to break it for them i.e him and her.
After a long uncomfortable silence he decided to break the ice

"U decided to manipulate the laws for ur friend can't you break it for us " he asked her but it sounded like he was pleading to her

"There's no us" she tried stay determined and strong but evertime he makes it difficult for her

"Are you telling that to me or yourself suman no matter how much you deny it from outside but from inside you very well know that there's us , you too love me just the I love you. Stop fighting with yourself suman stop punishing yourself and me ."

" This is wrong prince I think you've highly mistaken I don't have any feelings for you except for respect. And having such feelings for a warrior is a sin especially for a prince you should stop feeling anything like that "

Hearing this he got frustrated from the first day since she has stepped inside the palace he had fell for her hard with each passingday his feelings has grew stronger . He knew she too has same feelings cuz her eyes and her caring nature for him always said him what she never did. Last year when he confessed his love she had clearly denied him saying it's against the laws from that day he's been hoping that someday she'll cross this boundaries of rules and laws for him and today his hope grew up and there was no backing now.

" oh so don't love me is it "he said coming closer to.

"Yes" she said in a determined voice but took a step behind

" then why are you taking steps backwards are you afraid that you'll give in to your heart if you come closer to to me" He again said taking steps forward while she stopped in her tracks not wanting to give any hints to him about her feelings. He came more closer to her leaving a distance of just few inches . She closed her eyes afraid that he could see through her eyes that what effect he's having on her. He again moved a bit forward so that their bodies were almost touching each other and cupped her face . She gasped at his touch this is for the first time he has touched her.

"Does my coming closer to you and touching you doesn't affect you " he whispered in her ears

" N...no" she somehow replied

"Lie ... you're lying, till when you are going to lie to both of us " he said distancing away from her

" Till my last breath ... why don't you understand prince this is wrong you are a prince I m a warrior we aren't meant to be it's against the laws "

" you and your laws I m fed up with this suman does they mean more than our happiness "

" Even more than my life this is what makes me. No one is above the laws Prince not me not even you . Forget me prince you deserve someone much better than me a beautiful princess who can love you back"

" I don't need anyone except you if it's not you then there can't be anyone else " Saying so he turned away towards his horse and left from there.

She wiped the lone tear that escaped from her eyes why life's testing her doesn't she deserves happiness like every other girl. She can never tell shravan what she feels for him. She somehow dared to love him but never dared to accept it. After a while she too left from there.

Later that night there was hustle bustle in the whole palace it was King's birthday today, he has thrown a big party for that every official along with the Kings of other Kingdoms were invited. Suman was also invited. She was in no mood to attend the party but she can't deny the king.

The whole was decorated with lights and flowers. Party has started guests too have arrived only she hasn't arrived yet he was waiting for her he has found a way for them it's risky and he knows she'll never agree for that but it's the only way he can get her and he can go to any extent just to be with her. His thoughts were broken by a gush of wind and then he knew she's here he turned towards the entrance to have a look at her. She was looking devine in that peach colour gown he had always known that she's a devine beauty but never imagined her to be this much it's the first time she's wore such kind of dress otherwise she was always in her warrior outfits. Just then somehow his eyes fell on the guests who were eyeing her with lust to say he was jealous would be an understatement. Somehow he controlled himself and went towards her to ask her for a dance which she accepted much to his relief. After morning encounter this was first time they were this close with his hands on her waist and hers on his shoulder they were moving in a perfect sync with the soft music. The feeling of having her in his was devine he wanted to enjoy every bit of it. There was a comfortable silence and none of them wanted to break it they just wanted to enjoy each other's presence but a lot has to be said a lot has to be heard maybe it's the last time they were this close to each other or maybe it's just the start of their further closeness.

" have you heard about the poetry of the sun and the earth prince " he was quite a bit shocked for the first time they were having a normal conversation other than laws and rules so she other things too except them.

" No but I would love to hear it from you" he said still moving on the beat of music

"Apparently the earth thinks of the possibilities of coming closer to the sun but she sees is only destruction. And his brilliance is so high and she is so base that she can never reach him"
He should have known that only this would be coming this is she accepted his dance offer she wants him to understand that they have no future but why can't she understand that he can't even think of his future without her.

" Don't u think it's upto the sun to decide whether she wants to be with her or not "

" he has a higher calling prince he has answer higher gods"

" what if he is ready to fight each of them for her"

"If the earth has a bit of sense of responsibility in her she'd never let him do that "
Damn it this woman is hell stubborn.

" so what should the sun do just keep watching the earth from distance and die a slow death everyday "

" No they can have another kind relationship of friendship and companionship but anything more than that is against the laws and against her wish"

Saying so she moved away from him to leave but he held her wrist to stop her. He moved closer to her and whispered in her ears.

" But in my case sun has decided that he wants to be with earth and he will burn only till earth is with him"

She turned to face him only to see a determined expression on his face which somewhere was breaking her confidence. She got afraid if she stays here for some more time she'll break her resolve

"The moment he becomes the sun he loses the right to decide for whom he's going to burn he has to burn to each and every planet of the solar system . Now let me go prince we both know that our conversation will to nowhere. "

" Well then here case is different Suman I am not the sun I m not the one who'll die burn his whole life watching his beloved from distance neither I'll let you do that.  
You're afraid that your resolve will break if you stay here for more time aren't you. "

" I m not afraid cuz no one can break my resolve and whether you accept it or not we can never together. I am bound to the throne for my whole life and no one can free me from it. These rules and laws are my life and they'll never allow us to be together. Forget me prince it's better for you "

" Who gave you the right to decide what's better for me and what's not. I have decided that if I am going to have a future then it's with you otherwise not. For that even if I'll have to fight from my own people I will"

" What do you mean????"

" I mean I am going fight for the throne if this game of throne is the only way to make you mine then I m going to win it"

" No you aren't going to do that and anyways you're going to be the king you're eldest son of the king "

" Correction step son you really think that king will make me his hier. The person who killed my father manipulated my mom to marry him for the throne would make me his hier when he has his own son no ways suman. Now even mom isn't in this world . Just because of our seven subkingdoms I m allowed to stay in this palace otherwise he'd have thrown me and pushkar out of our own palace. The only way I can have the throne is by war which is going to happen soon." To say that she was shocked would be an she always used to think that even though the king and Shravan have not father son kind of relationship but he was a noble man but never in her dreams she had thought that he was such a cunning man. She felt disgusted that she was serving such a man. But it's her duty she has to fulfill it at any cost.

"You'll have to face me then as I told you I m bound to the throne and you can't have the throne till the king is alive and till I m here I won't let you harm the king. To reach you'll have to kill me first tell me can you do that"

He dragged her out of the party hall to the garden and cornered her behind a tree. He then held her arms tightly making her wince.

"You know I'll kill before even thinking anything like that. Why do you always have to come in my way suman "

"I can't help it prince I m bound to the throne it's my duty to protect it and its ascendor. Now you have to decide what do you want and trust me if you become the king I'll be the happiest even if I have to my lose my life in your war cuz it's my belief that you'll become a great king."

He didn't know what to say either way he was the who was going to lose. If he strikes the war he'll have to kill suman with his own hands cuz she won't leave the King's side and fight him with all her might to save him and if he didn't he'll lose suman and his Kingdom both . Confused he released her from his grip, seeking the opportunity she too left from there.

Edited by 0Bella0 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalJhoothi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Edited by RockingPixies - 7 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start
Loved it
Waiting to read more
0Bella0 thumbnail
0Bella0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

Amazing start
Loved it
Waiting to read more

tysm 😊
0Bella0 thumbnail
Finally title updated 😎 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Pm me ur future updates
0Bella0 thumbnail
Finally after so many days I uploaded this ts of mine 
Hope you enjoy reading this 
And yeah this story is also in asya version so if you want you can read it in that version too And those who have already read also those who aren't interested plz ignore my pm 
Otherwise I am all set to run away 🤣
And plzzz I m shuddh shaakahaari so no eggs

Link to asya version 

Shot 2

Next Day the king called suman in his courtroom.

" My lord you called me." Said suman as she bowed in front of him.

"Yes suman I wanted to know about the forest area of our Kingdom I am hoping you have cleared it already. I want all those immigrants out of my area. "

"Yes my lord as per your orders I have cleared it with the help of prince Thorin"

"Ahh... prince Thorin nowadays he keeps talking about you he was telling me that you fought pretty well with those immigrants."

"I m so greatful of prince that he considered me worthy enough of his praises"

"Perhaps he considers you much more worthy than that. Maybe he has grown fond of you. "

"My lord I assure you that he considers me nothing but a commander of his army. "

"I guess not ... perhaps he does considers you lot more than just a commander"

" I don't think so that you will allow your only son to pledge himself to a lowly citizen like me"

"Maybe I wouldn't have but after yesterday I doubt it...
Yesterday you broke his heart."

"I... b... but how I don't think so I have done anything which could hurt him ... but if I have I am extremely sorry for that but trust me my lord it didn't do anything intentionally "

The king smiled took her hands in his and kissed her hands.

"You looked extremely beautiful yesterday everyone's eyes were on you for a minute I couldn't recognise you but later on I did. You know when I got to know about Thorin's feelings for you I used to think what did he saw in you. But yesterday I got to know that a beauty like you deserves to be cherished inside the palace not to fight in the battlefield. But yesterday the way you showed your interest in prince asad it probably broke Thorin's heart."

"I m sorry my lord but I can't understand what did you mean"

" I mean you shouldn't give hopes to prince asad when there isn't any especially when you're going to be wife of prince Thorin my heir"

She gasped in shock she felt like her world has crashed into pieces how can she marry someone else except Shravan. No she can't she prefers to die rather than being someone else's wife

"But... how I mean I am just a lowly warrior "

"After some time you won't remain that "

" I... how can I marry prince Thorin... I"

"Are you trying to deny your king zoya I don't think your parents will like to bear its consequences "

"I m sorry my lord I can never dare to do that its just it was too quick "

"Its ok I know marrying the future king is something you can't even dream of ...
I have heard that prince Shravan is planning to revolt against us. We all know how brilliant he is. We need to plan our strategies too before he strikes war against us. This would be the last war which you would be fighting for us after that I will announce your and prince Thorin's wedding."

"But why especially this war my lord "

"Oh c'mon suman don't act as if you don't have any idea about this. I know that prince Shravan likes you too ... if he has delayed in war till now the reason is you . You have became his weakness. And only you can defeat him cuz he can't harm you but I hope he hasn't became your weakness too"

"Trust me my lord neither am I his weakness nor he is my weakness "

"Well we will see that in battlefield. You may leave now suman"

She bowed in front of him and left. A lone tear escaped from her eyes which she quickly wiped away she can't let anyone notice her vulnerable side. On her way out of King's courtroom she noticed shravan talking to prince prince his younger brother. She signalled him to follow her.

Shravan sighed what else was left to talk . Isn't she done with her lectures on rules and laws yet. He followed her outside half heartedly he didn't wanted break his heart once again he was tired now. Somewhere he was giving up on them atleast that's what he thought but he very well knew he can never give up on her. He went outside and saw her hopping on her horse. Where does she wants to take him he thought as he too hopped on his horse and followed her. She took them near some waterfall about which he had no idea. It was beautiful and along with suman it all seemed even more beautiful but he was somewhere scared he knew something was bothering her he hoped it doesn't have anything to do with him cuz he didn't wanted memories of this place to be filled with pain.

"This place is beautiful isn't it"
Said suman breaking their comfortable silence. Strange sometime silence seems more comforting than the talks.

"It is indeed I never knew that this place even exists"

"It does... you know life is like this running water it goes on and on even if more water is added in it or is taken out from it , it never stops. Just like that people may come and may go but our life never stops. "

"But it ends some day when its support system is snatched away from it "

"You won't give up would you"

"How can someone give up his life suman"

"So what have you decided are you going to fight"

"You already know the answer then why are you asking me you know I'll give up on everything rather than killing you"

"I pity our people who want you to see as their king. They don't know that their so called saviour is such a coward." Said an enraged what is she going to do with this man

"Call me whatever you want but that's not going to change my decision. "

"Shravan king knows that you were planning of revolt against him if you didn't strike the war then he'll kill you. "

"Why does it bothers you then you should be happy that your biggest problem will be out of this world forever"

"Please Shravan don't say anything like that... It hurts. ..."

"So the thought of my death hurts then do you even realise how much it hurts me especially when you are asking me to kill you do you realise how much difficult is it for me ... and Why suman why do you care whether I am alive or not when you don't feel anything for me."

"Why are you so stubborn Shravan why don't you understand that I do care because I ... " She stopped in midway didn't let herself complete the sentence. On the other hand asad was looking at with hope filled eyes finally she was going accept her feelings but when she stopped herself from speaking further his control slipped away.

"Don't. ... Please suman not now... atleast not when you are finally letting yourself accept us I m tired suman I can't fight anymore I need you please don't ditch me suman I beg you"

She let her tears fall which were threatening to fall from the time she came here. He was pleading to her literally begging for her acceptance she didn't wanted to deny him today she too was tired of fighting her feelings. The sight of shravan begging for her love broke all her resolve. She stepped closer to him , cupped his face with both her palms and kissed him with all the love she kept hidden inside her from a long time. Shravan at first was shocked as it all seemed a dream to him and he was scared that it will break soon but soon he responded to her. The slow innocent soon turned into a passionate and hungry kiss he kissed her like a man who has been starving for years and has finally got what he wanted. Their kiss was filled with all their pent up emotions the longin pain grief agony and most importantly love. She clung onto him like her life depended on him he wound his one hand around her waist and other around her head pulling her more into him. The whole atmosphere was quite the only sounds that could be heard was of waterfall the birds and their kiss. What he felt right now was something he couldn't name, it was bliss this word too wasn't enough for him to describe it his wait of so many years has finally ended his prayers were finally being answered what else could he ask for. Both of them didn't wanted to end their blissful moment but they had to for their need of oxygen.
They just stood there saying nothing just staring each other with his hands still around her waist and hers around his neck taking deep breaths.

"Don't give up on everything for me shravan"

"I won't just be with me ... with you by my side I can win this whole world "

" I wish I could but I can't some things aren't meant to be we're just like that "

"We are meant to be suman its you who isn't letting us"

"Shravan king wants me to marry prince Thorin he wants to use me against you "

"What do you want"

"I prefer to die rather than doing so"

"Please suman you don't have to just be with me please. "

"Why don't you understand shravan I have no choice if I didn't agree to marry prince Thorin the king will kill my parents and also my duties don't allow me leave my king during the wars. Shravan my ancestors have been serving this kingdom since forever what am I going to answer them when they'll ask me that why I left my king when he needed me. Shravan all the warriors pledge themselves to serve the king and the Kingdom till his or her last breath I can't break my pledge"

He cupped her face and kissed her again softly with only love and admiration this time there was no hunger no urgency just love.

"Why are you so stubborn suman?"

"I wish I wasn't"

"Kill me suman please"

"Shravan your people needs you you'll have to live for them for me. Shravan fight for the throne for your parents your people and ...me... you know I always had a dream to see you as a king and me by your side as your..."
She halted in midway realising what she was going to say no she can't say that aloud

"Queen..."he completed her sentence

"Some dreams aren't meant to be fulfilled but its half part will be fulfilled you will be the king the best king Eutopia has ever seen"

"I can't fulfill my dreams at your cost "

"Shravan this is game of thrones everyone has to sacrifice their most precious things to win this game you too will have to sacrifice yours. Listen to me shravan I can't be someone else's except you it will kill me each n every minute if that happens. I promise you that I'll commit suicide before this happens. I don't wanna die like a coward I want to die like a warrior in the battlefield. Take this as my last wish it's upto you whether you want to fulfill it or not. "

Saying so she left him and hopped on her horse.

"And yeah our seven subkingdoms too want to see you as their king I m sure they'll take your side during the war. Unite them convince them to help you and no one can stop you from winning this war"

With this last word she left from there leaving shravan in agony. He left from there to his palace once reaching there he went straight to his room on his way pushkar called him asking him about what happened as he looked upset but he said nothing just ignored him. Pushkar too followed him.

"Brother..." pushkar gasped as he saw disheveled state of shravan

"Why is she so stubborn pushkar why can't she understand that there's no shravan without suman she is my life how can I kill her with my own hands. "

"I don't understand what are you trying to say brother you talked to suman what did she said and why are you talking like this please explain"

He explained him whatever happened between him(shravan) and suman and what she wants him to do.

"For her rules and laws are above everything even above our love she can sacrifice her life but can't break these for us."

"Brother for once try to understand her pov too what can you expect from a lady who has been taught her whole life that these laws and these rules are above everything and everyone a lady whose ancestor has been serving us since time immemorial how can you expect her to break these laws for herself. "

"Then what do you want me to do ... you wanna say that she is right you want me to kill her."

" No I m not asking you to kill but I'll have to say that maybe she's right at her place."

"And I m wrong. "

" No you're not... brother try to understand her she's a righteous lady a lady of honour. She has the power to rebel if she wants she has that authenticity but she doesn't not cuz she wants to rise in front of people she just wants some respect and she wants to stand upto her morals"

"Maybe you are right pushkar but problem is still the same she wants me to kill her in the battlefield and ascend the throne. How can I "

"Well as far as I know you just need to kill the present king to win the throne not suman. "

"But she has said till the time she's with the king no one can harm him."

"What if she's not with him during the war"

"Is that possible. "

"It is... I can indulge her in war with me"

A greatful and radiant smile appeared on his lips he felt like he's got his life back even if it was small hope but it meant a lot to her. He hugged pushkar tightly.

" You don't know pushkar what you have done to me. I love you"

"Save your I love yous to suman I should take your leave we need plan a war you take rest I think you need it"

"Yes finally I can rest peacefully now."

Pushkar smiled and left from there. Here in the room shravan felt as if he got a new life finally he can breathe. He can dream of a future with suman. Since the party day sleep was far away from his eyes but now he can sleep properly.

Next day shravan and pushkar has decided to meet the Kings of their seven subkingdoms and ask for their help. For few days he can't see suman but that was important for their future. He can bear this small distance for their beautiful future. He will strike the war as those kings will agree to help him and he will win his Kingdom along with suman. With this determination he left from Eutopia.

Next few days suman couldn't see shravan she has no idea where he was she knew he was stubborn and truly doubted whether he has followed her advice or all she could do was to pray that he had followed her advice. When the king got warning from shravan she thanked god for answering her prayers she was truly happy that he has finally listened to her and ascend the throne which actually belonged to him but was sad too as this war is going to be the end of their story which hasn't even bloomed yet. Tomorrow they were going to strike the war probably tomorrow will be last day of her life for once she wanted to see shravan one last time. Lost in her thoughts she was sitting near the same waterfall where she has shared most blissful moments of her life with shravan. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed footsteps reaching her it's only when she heard shravan's deep voice she came back to earth.

"I knew you'd be here only. "

Startled she turned back to see shravan just behind her.

"Shravan what are you doing here you shouldn't be here in Eutopia ... you can land into a big trouble if anyone notices you here"

He smiled and sat beside her.

"No one will come to know about me I am sure no one has any idea about this place. "

"Yeah you're right... I m happy that you followed my advice."

"Did I had any choice. I was going to lose either way ."

"You won't lose , this way you will fulfill everyone's wishes "

" what about my wish to be with you suman "

She said nothing but turned other side to hide her tears

"I wish things were different I never wanted our story to end like this. "

"Its not the end it can never. "

"You know shravan when king called me he said I am your weakness its cuz of me you have delayed war till now or else you'd have attacked long back i dunno whether it's true or not but promise me one thing shravan that you'll never let me be your weakness I want to be your strength not weakness promise me"

"Shravan you were never my weakness you have always been my strength and will always be I promise you that. You know I have always been pestering you to leave King's side but this time I won't not cuz I know you won't agree with me but cuz I know things are already difficult for you I always have. I respect your decision to keep your duties above everything. I was being selfish asking you for to not fulfill your duties but I can't help it suman I can't afford to lose you."

"Let's not talk about these things shravan I don't want to ruin this night I want to give you good memories not the bad ones. Come I want to show you a place."

She took him to a wooden house which was in the middle of the jungle. It was small but beautiful. There were few portraits few decoration items and a bed in the middle. It looked like a secret place.

"Its mine and Anysia's secret place. Whenever me and anysia wanted to spend some time secretly or hide from our parents we used to come here . My grandparents had build this for me. You know even my parents don't know about this place."

"Why did you show this to me then"

"I don't know I just wanted to share my little secret with you" she said with a enthusiastic smile.

He closed the gap between them and kissed her lightly. After some time they broke their kiss for the need of oxygen.

"Shravan can you fulfill my one more wish I want to make this night beautiful for us I want to be yours before I die..."

"Suman plz don't say that nothing will happen to you I promise "

"Don't make such promises which you can never fulfill. We both know it's not possible. I don't know what future holds for us i just know that i want to be yours tonight please make me yours. "

Without a word he picked her up in his arms and put her on the bed. Soon the room was filled with moans and groans. That night witnessed the union of two souls who has been longing for each other since ages, the purest moment between two lovers. The moment of pure bliss. They would have never thought that they would be like this now. All sweaty and with no clothes on. Yet comfortably cuddled up into each other. Shravan knew only then what it was like to hold your life in your hands.

The most calm and peaceful slumber overtook them. After many sleepless and numb nights, these two hearts beat together as they slept a comfortable nap.

Next day shravan woke up to notice suman's side empty. He knew where she must gone now. He sighed and got up from the bed picking up his clothes he smiled looking at his clothes which were thrown here and there in the room. Finally he made her break the rules she broke an important law of Eutopia by loving him he wished just like this she could once decide to not to fulfill her duties towards the king but alas she won't, breaking rules and disrespecting her duties were two entirely different things. Soon after getting ready he too left from there afterall it was the day when he'll either get suman or lose her forever it all depended on ayaan and him. He prayed to god that their plan will work he can't afford to lose suman .

The war was on shravan noticed from far that pushkar was skillfully fighting with suman and so was suman sometimes it felt pushkar was overpowering her but other times it looked like she is overpowering him. One thing he was sure he needs to get to the king soon cuz it didn't looked like pushkar could handle suman for much time. He fought with the King's commanders skillfully and defeated them now there was a war going on between him and prince Thorin. The rage inside him overtook him, this man has dare to look suman the way no one can except him . he stabbed him with his sword. Now the king and him were face to face. Suman too noticed this from far and instantly knew what's going on why is pushkar so much interested in fighting with her except helping his brother. She douched back to avoid pushkar's attack and attacked on his one leg with her sword he fell back. Grabbing the chance suman ran towards the the king who was engaged in the war with shravan and she could figure out he isn't going to last for long. Shravan was skillfully fighting with the king he has disarmed him also and was going to stab him to put an end on this battle but a sword came for the King's rescue. He looked up to see the owner of the sword and as he saw the owner he turned pale he felt as if the blood running through his veins has dried cuz it was none other than suman.

"What happened prince don't you have the courage to fight with me or you are scared that you will be defeated by a woman. "

She said as she flung his sword and charged on him.

"No one can harm my lord till the time I am alive. To reach him first you'll have to kill me." He knew what indirect hints she is giving him. But he could not bring himself to follow her hint.

She again attacked him swiftly and this time too he skillfully parried his attack with his shield. Bringing her sword down she strike Shravan's exposed shoulder which cut him deep in his right shoulder.

"I have heard people saying that Eutopia can never have a brave and skillful warrior like prince shravan but it looks like they were wrong. People of Eutopia has joined their hopes with a wrong person." Saying so she again tried to attack him ferociously but slowed down as she saw that the king is going to stab him in his back. She acted quickly and turned themselves. The sword stabbed suman instead of shravan. A stunned shravan stared suman as she fell on shravan's left side.

An enraged shravan charged towards the king and stabbed him straight in his heart before he could even react. The battle was over he won but at cost of suman no that won't happen she'll be by his side forever. He turned towards suman and took her in his arms.

"Suman please stay with me nothing will happen to you."

" I don't think I will survive shravan but don't have any regrets now I am dying in your arms and I am dying while saving your life I couldn't have been more lucky shravan. Now that I am going to die after being completely yours I couldn't have asked for more. I love you I always have I always will even after my death. "

"You're not going to die I won't let that happen please hold on listen to me this time please. Don't give up on me bear with me you're not gone yet." He pleaded to her and picked up her limp body in his arms and towards the nearby hut where all the arrangements were done to treat the injured warriors. He called the doctor and ordered himto treat suman. Till that time pushkar too came there.

"I m sorry brother I couldn't keep my words. It all happened cuz of me " Said pushkar with his head hung low

"You tried ur best pushkar you don't have to feel guilty for all this. " Shravan tried to comfort pushkar but failed miserably as he himself need to be comforted.

Pushkar held his hands made him sit sit on nearby stone.

"She'll be alright your love won't let her go trust me. The bad phase of your lives has just ended now she can't leave you alone when you two can finally become one. You have waited for her since long time she can't go now. I know she won't "

He said nothing just nodded in a yes. After some time doctor came out of the hut and told them that she's out of danger now and they can meet her. He took quick steps towards the hut while pushkar went away with the doctor to give him his prize giving some needed privacy to the couple. As he came inside the hut he saw suman lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Finally his life came back to him his suman was back to him this time for ever they were no more hurdles now but just them . He sat closer to her on her bed and caressed her head due to which she opened her eyes lazily giving him a lazy but most genuine smile.

"Finally you won." Said suman weakly

"I had to I couldn't let you go."

"Its only cuz of your love that I am alive it gave me strength to even fight with my death. "

"Nothing can separate us now suman we'll be together forever. " Shravan said and pecked her on her temple.

"Forever. " she said as they drifted to the most peaceful slumber they ever had holding each other. Dreaming of a beautiful future that's waiting for them.

After a month when suman was completely fine soon ShraMan were tied with a knot of marriage as shravan didn't wanted to wait anymore. And after lots of frustrating rituals they somehow managed spend some quality time alone in his room.

"Damn I hope these rituals will be over soon cuz I can't bring myself to do more rituals."

She giggled and guided him towards their bed

"Rest for a while you look tired"

"You know your smile makes my tiredness flow away out of the window moreover who can dare to rest when I have such a beautiful wife beside me. "

He was going to kiss her but a knock stopped him. Sure enough they were calling them for another ritual

"Don't they have some other important work to do at this time. "

"Well the king gets to decide what's important and what's not." She said with a mischievous smile

"Surely he does." He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes getting her hint.

Soon they were indulged in making love to each other ignoring the calls. Sometimes rules should be broken.

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res...
will comment soon
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it hon!
Amazing stiff Preetha!
👏