Deepika, Sonam, Swara, Farhan, Sabhana - Speak Up

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
These people are hypocrites for no speaking up. I have never felt so disappointed by Deepika and Sonam. I'm a huge fan and I will not be watching any of their films. These women spoke up when they felt it was convenient, but when BHAI (a scumbag, full of shit) makes a joke on rape, they don't say shit. 
Sonam who is a motor mouth is no less hypocrite than Deepika with her god damn superficial video about feminism. 

#disappointedfan 
Edited by ranikaadi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonam called Aishwarya an aunty who was just a few years older than her. But she worked with Salman and never called him an uncle? How convenient. 
The thing is Salman likes to surround himself with his posse of suck ups. Anil kapoor, Sunil shetty, Ajay Devgan, neil nitin, many others. So these people are selective when it comes to voicing against what is wrong. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
(Copy-pasting from another thread)

Next time any of these actresses try to be a savior of women or humanity, I am just going to laugh at them. Hope their fans won't have the audacity to glorify them as some kind of wariorrs.
Yes very dissapointing. Even Vidya who supported Sunny Leon and Kangana earlier...is now keeping shut, because her husband is making huge profits out of salman khan movies.
Maybe they don't thing it's that big a deal ...
janavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone here ever saw DEEPIKA interfering in any issue. She didn't even speak up when Kangana was bashing her left and right or even when Sonam was passing all kinds of comments on her. When she doesn't speak up for herself, why do u expect her to speak up now?
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did you say you were a fan of Deepu 🤣
Yes I am disappointed in the whole of BW for supporting this moron... This all looks like a plan to bring focus to his Sultan movie...

I want to know how Anushka as the heroine of his next movie feels about his comment...
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janavii

Did anyone here ever saw DEEPIKA interfering in any issue. She didn't even speak up when Kangana was bashing her left and right or even when Sonam was passing all kinds of comments on her. When she doesn't speak up for herself, why do u expect her to speak up now?

Speaking about feminism, shows that you are true to your statement and fight for women's rights,but it is hypocritical to use an issue that's so touching to everyone for their own convenience. 
janavii thumbnail
Did anyone one here ever saw DEEPIKA interfering in any issues.She didn't speak up even when Kangana was bashing her left and right or Sonam was commenting her. When she doesn't speak up for herself, why do you expect her to speak up now?😲
janavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Speaking about feminism, shows that you are true to your statement and fight for women's rights,but it is hypocritical to use an issue that's so touching to everyone for their own convenience. 

Please point me to the topic where DEEPIKA spoke about feminism . I might have missed it.