Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So here it comes at last. The revelation and the moment of truth. Astika finally learns that Arjun is his human or demigod son. I'm really excited, what about you guys? Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
But yes I hate watching vasuki lose
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

But yes I hate watching vasuki lose

Me too.
But ultimate loss is astikas
It was sure thing Arjun is pitted against astika.
Pranali predict it beginning.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh god finally a glimpse of pranali in precap and much waited twist,finally we can say astali faceoff and astika fighting between his duty and love for his son
And Vasuki training arjun
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Me too.
But ultimate loss is astikas
It was sure thing Arjun is pitted against astika.
Pranali predict it beginning.

It gets interesting from here. But now that vasuki isn't around to face Arjun it'll be very easy for Astika to drag Arjun with him and use him as a weapon. I wonder how pranali's curse to Astika is going to materialise.
Melkor thumbnail
Even I am super excited for the ultimate revelation.All the key players of the game are there.Astika,Vasuki,Pranali and Arjun.Finally Astika will know that Arjun is his son.I am hoping for an Astali scene too.In the pic which Nikitin posted,the background looked like a temple.So probably all three of them are gonna be in the temple.
Actually I feel in this game there are no winners or losers.Everyone is pitched against someone they love or respect.Even Vasuki and Astika share a mutual respect.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Even I am super excited for the ultimate revelation.All the key players of the game are there.Astika,Vasuki,Pranali and Arjun.Finally Astika will know that Arjun is his son.I am hoping for an Astali scene too.In the pic which Nikitin posted,the background looked like a temple.So probably all three of them are gonna be in the temple.

Actually I feel in this game there are no winners or losers.Everyone is pitched against someone they love or respect.Even Vasuki and Astika share a mutual respect.

even if real Battle is between good and evil
Astika battle of choosing his duty and love
Arjun's battle choosing good and fight against his father and bro.
Shank's battle of his hatred and love for Arjun
Interesting very Intersting
In between astali - an unfinished love story of human and nag
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Am just waiting for the Maha Milan of astali and arjun
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Much awaited revelation, now everything will be out and open. It'll be exciting to watch Astika torn between duty & love, how much ever he may deny Arjun is living memory of his and Pranali's love...every time he faces Arjun, Pranali' words are bound to haunt him reminding his position!  I am waiting for Astika Pranali scene too, I badly want at least glimpse of Astali !!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

even if real Battle is between good and evil
Astika battle of choosing his duty and love
Arjun's battle choosing good and fight against his father and bro.
Shank's battle of his hatred and love for Arjun
Interesting very Intersting
In between astali - an unfinished love story of human and nag

You are right.It's an internal battle as well.A conflict between emotions and Astali lie in between.