I'm done with this stupid show..!!

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Now..the cvs are crossing limits..did we get to see atleast one positive track ever since the show started..? NO..From the beginning, only misunderstandings..what kind of love story is this..? Less love, more sacrifices and misunderstandings..!!I am tolerating all this non sense from many days..Now I can't..where did the show start and now where is it heading to..?This show had so much potential but the cvs have ruined it..!! If this show had got more time,they would have shown Baby and Tarun's marriage also..😑This show gave us nothing except disappointment Edited by MiHarholic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right from Episode 2, Misunderstandings started and haven't ended yet.. 
As if Aneri wasn't enough to spoil the show, CVs brought Tarun also.. Wasn't Netra enough as a Villain πŸ˜‘
This show could do much much better, it has Potential, Great Actors but cvs left no stone un-turned to make it a worse show.
I never thought that I will wait for its end.. I used to get sad whenever I thought about its end but now I want it to end as soon as possible. πŸ˜‘
Can't bear this Everyday Torture now. πŸ˜­ Bearing this show just for Utkarsh, otherwise there is nothing in it now πŸ€”
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chill just 7-8 epi thn we r done πŸ˜Š even i can tolerate it but m here bcz i luv to talk to u girls 

Originally posted by: Anusha_

Right from Episode 2, Misunderstandings started and haven't ended yet.. 

As if Aneri wasn't enough to spoil the show, CVs brought Tarun also.. Wasn't Netra enough as a Villain πŸ˜‘
This show could do much much better, it has Potential, Great Actors but cvs left no stone un-turned to make it a worse show.
I never thought that I will wait for its end.. I used to get sad whenever I thought about its end but now I want it to end as soon as possible. πŸ˜‘
Can't bear this Everyday Torture now. πŸ˜­ Bearing this show just for Utkarsh, otherwise there is nothing in it now πŸ€”

Even I never thought that I'll wait for the show's end..There was a time when d4 used to be my stress buster..but now it's increasing my stress..!! This show is completely RUINED..!!😑The worst love story I have ever seen..

Originally posted by: ArshiR

Chill just 7-8 epi thn we r done πŸ˜Š even i can tolerate it but m here bcz i luv to talk to u girls 

Even I love talking to you all..!!πŸ˜ƒ7-8 episodes are also difficult to bear..this show is such a time waste,I tell you..but I'll keep watching..only for Utkarsh and Niyati..!!
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiHarholic

Even I love talking to you all..!!πŸ˜ƒ7-8 episodes are also difficult to bear..this show is such a time waste,I tell you..but I'll keep watching..only for Utkarsh and Niyati..!!

yeah m doin it too just for the shake of it πŸ˜‰