Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If I didn't think Tarun could get anymore annoying, he did today. I can't stand him anymore. That's all I will say on him.

Moving onto baby. Seriously what has happened to her?? The man who she has wanted for so long is declaring his love for her and she doesn't melt? She is hurting him so much. I'm so annoyed with her!! It's going to be down to her now, Mikhail has done everything he can, he has poured his heart out to her, kissed her and declared his love. He can't do anymore, it's up to her to do something now or she will lose him forever.

I hope we are not getting another jealousy track based on the precap. Surely it's not going to take her jealousy to realise she needs to do something! Surely seeing how much Mikhail is hurting is enough for her to act on her feelings??

I was looking forward to today's episode but the Tarun stuff has basically overshadowed the MiHar first kiss. It should have been romantic but it wasn't. And where is sonam and why is Amar not telling anyone the truth??

I am not looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I just want this Tarun drama to be over, I'm losing my patience with the show. I am close to giving up on the show.Edited by Shiney19 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah the whole episode has been ruined by this doctors act ðŸ˜¡ the show was supposed to b abt Bby n her fathers clashes...the cvs idk what they are thinkin!! have they much money to spare puttin many characters in one show?? when Netra was already the Villian why cast another??  i agree Mikhail tried his best to the very end but his lines where nvr the less cheesy...😆 
one thng that deosnt go down well with me is the fact that bby is playin so dumb like actually if we are in love with someone...lets say i have a celebrity crush oh i do have Mesut Ozil sometime we meet and he falls in luv with me confesses it ðŸ˜² damn i'd give away anythng in this world to be with him? Do u have a star crush???? thats wat we'd feel aint it? I was hopin Bby would faint n stuff oh thats dramatic but the whole confession thng n bbys reaction was so bleak ðŸ˜­ DISAPPOINTED 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes baby's reaction to all this wasn't what I expected either.
Anusha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baby is being stupid and nothing else.. He confessed his Love for her and its a "Dream Come True" moment for her.. and she didn't give any reaction ðŸ˜²
She is hurting him again and again.. She could get a Life she always dreamed of.. The person she loves from years is here, declaring his Love for her and what is she doing? ðŸ˜¡ Mikhail did whatever he could. But since he has decided to ruin her Life, so what else can he do? 
Don't know what Mikhail is gonna do with Netra now ðŸ˜•
And Tarun ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I find it odd too that she didn't react to his proposal... Okay, she was backed into a corner, but no matter what, Mikhail proposing to her would be something out of a dream and it should be enough to drive everything else from her mind for that moment! If she told him she loved him too and after that backed away because of the forced engagement, even that would be more natural... 
I'm damn sure that if my celebrity crush comes and kisses me and asks me to marry him, the first thing that'll come to my mind wouldn't be "I'm not 18" ðŸ˜† 
Shame it's never gonna happen  ðŸ˜†
Edited by _TheBlackRose_ - 7 years ago
ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheBlackRose_

I find it odd too that she didn't react to his proposal... Okay, she was backed into a corner, but no matter what, Mikhail proposing to her would be something out of a dream and it should be enough to drive everything else from her mind for that moment! If she told him she loved him too and after that backed away because of the forced engagement, even that would be more natural... 

I'm damn sure that if my celebrity crush comes and kisses me and asks me to marry him, the first thing that'll come to my mind wouldn't be "I'm not 18" ðŸ˜† 
Shame it's never gonna happen  ðŸ˜†

lolz ðŸ˜† i can pic u if ur celeb crush did do wat u mention u'd not mention ur not 18 ðŸ˜› for sure