Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
what the hell does baby wants now??😡
at the end toh apni hi manmani karli usne😡
now why the hell she is asking for mike😡
jale pe namak chidak ne ke liye😡
honeymoon pe chali jaati uss gunde ke saath🤢
harry was very good with her.serves her right😡
now her stupid so called doc & father will try to scarp soulmates😡. now dat tarun will irritate mike more,meri fioance,meri fioance karke😡...meri meri karke😡...
cut the crap already😡
  p.s- why uttu chooses such shows wer i ve to bear all the shits only bcoz of him😆 pls choose better show next time uttu🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone's way too pissed off ðŸ˜ƒ u nvr knw mayb Bby didnt complete the engagement mayb she broke it? mayb she's der to tell mike the gud news u nvr knw  
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^ or maybe someone talked sense into her and she went to Mike to tell him the reason behind this engagement?
But nah... I don't think its either case... She'll again try to explain without any real explanation...

ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kalpana & the black rose..i dont trust that stupid girl anymore...she is nothing but idiot😡
ArshiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TheBlackRose_

^ or maybe someone talked sense into her and she went to Mike to tell him the reason behind this engagement?

But nah... I don't think its either case... She'll again try to explain without any real explanation...

well my only hope is Sonam talked some senses into her but NOPE lets not expect cvs will disappoint us ðŸ˜Š lets hope she came to talk abt the show n nthg else 
ArshiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_bhat

kalpana & the black rose..i dont trust that stupid girl anymore...she is nothing but idiot😡

what to do she's out of options abala nari ðŸ˜†
SaraTasneem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They changed the track cuz it's shutting down nhi toh story kuch aur Ich hoti thi aaj. ...l n bby has git no choice cuz of her dad