Who is better as Bheem.

Vrikodar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Whom do you think played the character of Bheem better.

Saurav Gurjar in Mahabharat SP
or
Ketan Karande in Suryaputra Karn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My favourite Bheem is Saurav Gurjar . he played the role of bheem better.
Vrikodar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">Myfavourite Bheem is Saurav Gurjar . he played the role of bheem better.</font>

Same here dear.

Anyways character of Bheem itself is my favorite and Bheem has always been portrayed in a wrong way in every epic.
maharjunfan thumbnail
saurav without any doubt..
Nonie12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajinkya_parab16

Same here dear.

Anyways character of Bheem itself is my favorite and Bheem has always been portrayed in a wrong way in every epic.

I agree with you.I love all the pandavas but bheem is always my favorite . he loves his family so much and can do anything for them.i can understand your feelings . he is always underestimated.
well of all bheem's i watched i loved saurav's acting as bheem the.best. nice to meet a bheem fan like you
Vrikodar thumbnail

<font color="#0066ff" size="4">I agree with you.I love all thepandavas but bheem is always myfavorite . he loves his family so much and can doanything for them.i canunderstand yourfeelings . he is alwaysunderestimated.</font>
<font color="#0066ff" size="4">well of all bheem's i watched i loved saurav's acting as bheem the.best. nice tomeet a bheem fan like you</font>

Nice to meet you too. 😊

Same here. Bheem is my favorite of all Pandavas.
He was more than just a powerhouse if you study deep about him. He was intellectual and without a doubt the most fearless.
Just as you said, he had a will to do anything for his family.
The character of Bheem as always been given less importance but in fact he was one of the most integral part of Mahabharat.
The Kurukshetra war started and ended with him.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
by the way why did you ask this question?
you don't like the actor who is playing bheem in suryaputra karma
generally i avoid that show 
when I want to watch bhima scenes I got to hotstar to watch them, i always love his scenes with nakul the most ❤️because bheem was really close to nakul the most 
whenever i will write something on bheem,you will get the first PM . 
sadly there are many arjuna fans but bheem fans are hard to find.
thanks for accepting my friend request🤗
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
Vrikodar thumbnail

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">bythe way why did you ask this question?</font>

<font color="#cc0099" size="3">you don't like the actor who is playing bheem in suryaputrakarma</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">generally i avoid that show</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">when I want to watchbhima scenes I got tohotstar to watch them, ialways love his scenes withnakul the most❤️because bheem was really close tonakul themost</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">whenever i will write something on bheem,you will get the first PM .</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">sadly there are many arjuna fans but bheem fans are hardto find.</font>
<font color="#cc0099" size="3">thanks foraccepting my friend request🤗</font>

I simply asked this because me and my sister had an argument over this. She likes all the charachters of Suryaputra Karn, while I think casts of SP Mahabharat was much better.

And yes I agree, there are loads of fans of Arjun and Karn but no Bheem's fan are easily found.