Jai and Manohar

Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What will be done with Jai and Manohar,??
Will Manohar confess truth by feeling bad for Abhay??
or Jai will reveal truth for trust of Jaya???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Spruha1

I think Jai will feel guilty after Swa is attacked and will spill the beans to Suha.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyushi

I think Jai will feel guilty after Swa is attacked and will spill the beans to Suha.

Yeah I am also counting on Jai but honestly both father-son duo have failed and its not redeemable 
Spruha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Yeah I am also counting on Jai but honestly both father-son duo have failed and its not redeemable

Hope ku6 chamatkar ho aur jai ko sadbuddhi mile sach bolne ki.
neharangari25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, 2 all dehleezian's
I m neha new member on dis forum.
I m big faaan of swadarsh
Really we want dehleez season 2...
Spruha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neharangari25

Hi, 2 all dehleezian's
I m neha new member on dis forum.
I m big faaan of swadarsh
Really we want dehleez season 2...

hi neha...
welcome to the dahleez forum...
We all want...

Would you like to comment on Jai or Manohar??
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyushi

I too think jai will feel guilty after swa incident and confess to suha
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jai will confess to Suhasini but not out of guilt. He does not have any human tendencies in him other than selfishness. He will confess to Suhasini when he gets scared that Swadheenta is onto him. He will want mommy to save him too... ðŸ˜¡
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manohar seems least concerned atm. Jay, however, seems a little bothered by whatever is going down. He wants justice for his brother. He wants to be that upstanding guy Jaya " his wife of several years, but whom he just started developing feelings for " seems to think he is. He is in a state of conflict right now. Confused whether he should support his father even though he is wrong, or bring his brother's assassin to justice (which, btw, is the right thing to do here). 
Manohar, on the other hand, couldn't care less about the truth and justice. He is already preoccupied thinking about how all of this surfacing could tarnish his reputation and in no time, he might just be broke. 
If getting justice for his son were more important to him than, say, his position as the senior bureaucrat, he would have confessed right at the second Suhasini said, "I know you would never do that to our son " Abhay." The man got no conscience. At least not until June 26th, cuz then everything is suddenly gonna get back to being perfect. And everyone will live happily ever after.
So there you have it. Jay, with a little push from Jaya... and support, will come clean about everything to the whole family.
From yesterday's episode, it was pretty clear that Jaya suspects something is bothering Jay which he is keeping from her. And that thing might just be their involvement with Broad. She knows something's up. Every girl has this intuition, she just needs to trust her gut and go with it. Like Swadheenta is doing right now.
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Spruha1

I think jai will speak the truth may be intrust of jaya or love for his martyed brother or pity feeling  for swa