Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: showrav24

Can't u seriously not find better name 😡

You... Hurt... My... Feelings...😭.

Jokes apart. Seriously, i can't. It took me nearly months to comp up with this. And it will took another few months for me, again come up with same kinda name. 

Come on bro. Look at me(ohh!!! You can't). Im unique, im weird, im anything but normal. You have accept that my sweet bro.
Seriously. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Sunshine...i understand your condition...you have kids ..its 24 hours duty...but still i want us all to be connected somehow...
i have watpadd on mobile n access it easily whenever i want...u can do the same..it easier that way..my id is krishuuu there...ya nyna is there...she is posting new stories ...memory chronicles is on hold right now...their are so many girls ...you will have fun...

About update...ya i was planning to kill you...you are hurting sanskaar so much..i wanted to slap swara...she needs advice n  some kind of shock...she is losing him..im afraid for him now...but even she need help badly...lets see what will happen..u update soon..n do join WP...i will wait for you...muahhh

Love u
Talia

Hey starlight, 

About wattpad, you know.

About story... 

Slap her all you want. I'm happier with your comment. You're forgetting something, she is a wicked weed who has her own way of achieve what she wants. So be careful there buddy. 

And I'm planning on giving an into the future. 

What you say????

Lovingly,

Kam.

Seriously. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snakelover

Hey,

I really appreciate your store line. It was what I wanted to put my time in. 

No extreme family drama.

No villains. (Not that we have villains in our life) 

No one is pure heart here. Likewise.

And Soo realistic. 

I just loved it. The negativity that you show in characters that's makes it a perfect storyline. 

We all carry a certain amount of negativity in us. 

Me,

Mamba.

Thank you mamba, this means so much to me. You just put my mind in words. 

Yep, we all carry at least little amount of negativity in us. 

Thank you once again.

Kam.
Seriously. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snakelover

Are you writing any other stories. I wanted to give it a read.

I had. Now I'm going to finish it in wattpad. I send you a link.
Seriously. thumbnail

A   ROUGH   TEASER...

SCENE ONE ..

"When are you going to bring Swara?" .

"Bade Papa?!" 

"I'm not as blind as you think that I am Sanskaar." Running his specked eyes over the papers, "I know everything about... you know... Hmm" he stammered not knowing how to bring the words without making it vulgar. "About my sons liking." Lifting his head up to have an eye contact with the young man who looked like that lighting had striked his spine. "I was waiting for my sons to grow balls and talk to me." Sanskaar gulped hearing the old man bold voice cuss. "It's like you both never going to grow one." He accused. Signing the papers Durgaprasad placed the files over the desk. "I already started to miss my other daughter." Walking close to the man. "Bring her back."  With that Durga Prasad walked past his nephew, reaching the door he turned to face his nephew, "I'll manage your mom." With that he walked out of the room leaving Sanskaar as a sweating mess. 

~~~~

SCENE TWO...

"Ohh. Thinking about our family is being selfish." Swara walked away from him as she made her bed.. "Wow!!" she spit.

"I... I was" before he could finish his word, she swiftly moved to stand in front of him.

"You..." Pointing her finger at him, "Only care about yourself." Sanskaar pulled his head back as he felt her scowl slap his face. "Don't ever call me selfish ever again when you are nothing but a narcissistic rascal."

~~~~

SCENE THREE...

"Aww..." Swara yelped as she felt someone pull her in the dark of her room.

"Shhhh... Wifey it's me" he said letting his breath fanning over her lobe.

"What are you doing here?" neglecting her question Sanskaar snaked his hands around her waist pulling her to his chest. "We are under curfew" nuzzling her neck drawing a gasp from her.

"I know." He whispered.

"You just can't drop in through my window." she pulled herself from his hold turned to face him.

"Chill.. hot stuff..." He grinned, circling his arms around her shoulder. "You'll get old soon with those frown." he pinched her nose as it slowly skimmed down to her lips. "And.... Fuck the curfew." His eyes intensified, as his nose skimmed through her cheeks. Making her to forget about everything but them.

"Still.. you haven't answered my question" she probed, freeing herself from his enbosom. 

Grabbing her hand, lacing his fingers in her's. His thumb slowly traced circles, he looked at her, "I can't get our night out of my mind." His voice husky, laced with lust as he spoke awakening her nerves. 

"That's not happening until our second wedding Sanskaar." Sanskaar walked them towards her bed, he slowly sat at the edge. Swara opted to stand.

"I know" he sighed. "What I don't know is why in the hell we have to marry again." She smiled. 

"Because we eloped." She ruffled his hairs.

"You're enjoying this" he looked up at her, "aren't you" she beamed. "Sadist." He lowered his head. 

Taking a step, Swara stood in front of him, her knees in between his. Sanskaar stilled with her fingers which were slowly gliding his left cheek. "You are too tempting." Tipping her head, her nose etched on his, "You know."

Sanskaar looked at her eyes for any mockery, but it glimmered with truth. "Am I." Swara gave her answer as a nod. 

"When you pout." He pouted. 

"I don't pout." He pouted again. 

"Yes you do." Her thumb slowly traced the outline of his lips. 

"Is my wife lusting me." 

Swara moved back, before he could make her loose some of her mind. "Am I given any other chance.... Sbami." 

"I'm happy that we are finally on mutual basis." He removed his boots placed it under the table. "And I loved when you called me sbami." With that he started to unbutton his shirt.

Smile leaving her face. "What are you doing?" Swara almost choked at the sight of his toned muscled chest revealed beneath his Lenin shirt.

"Just going to spend this night with you!" He whispered with a wink.

"Let me warn you Sanskaar if you try any tricks with me." She heaved, part from anger, part from her hot nerves. "I swear I cut your balls and will burn it to ashes." She gulped. 

"Ohh my God... Why soo violent?" He arched his eyebrows, eying her up and down. "You wouldn't do that. Because it promised you five babies." Her jaw dropped down as she gaped up at his boldness.

"You shameless prick." She whispered as her cheeks painted red, signalled her blush. 

"Just a sleepover." He said walking towards the hanger, hanging his shirt over it. "Is it too much to ask for." Horror stuck her every nerves with his hands on his fly. 

"Why are you removing it?" 

"I have a habit of sleep naked." 

"You better stop Sanskaar." She almost begged. 

"Okay my pinky cheeks... I was just teasing."

"Shall we..." 

Swara laughed, to over come her blush, her cheeks covered in a seemingly constant blush around him, even a thought about him would bring a rouge over her cheek, "Are you this pervert when you're a baby, too?" 

"That's what my mom used to tell me." He shrugged, raising his hand for her to take it and she exactly did that. 

And she didn't resist the slight pull rather she settled comfortably next to her husband, placing her head on his shoulder. "And what is that?" She quired.

"I used to cry trying to get this nurse attention when we used to visit my pediatrician." She chuckled. 

"I wish our son wouldn't get this trait of yours in his Gene." Sanskaar nuzzled her neck burying his face further into her gaining a gasp from her. 

"Now you talk about our son, cock blocking me." She laughed out loud, dispite being aroused by his constant administration. 

"You're such a tease." He complained as soon as her laughter turned into a snicker.

"You're such a pervert!" She giggled. Turning her face over her shoulder, cupping his face she kissed his lips gingerly, "But, my pervert." She whispered in between the pecks, finally locking his lips for a passionate one. 

~~~~

SCENE FOUR...

EPILOGUE....

"Staring is rude." He mouthed. Swara smiling shaking her head walked inside. 

Swara stilled as she felt his presence behind her, "what are you doing here?" She asked without turning her head. 

"I sensed that my wife needs me." He taken a step towards her as her hands worked on filling the glass with juice. Turning, she came face to face with her husband. Her raised eyebrows pointing at him. 

"I don't." 

"Really!?" He leaned closer to her.

____

"Sanskaar!" As his name left her lips as a whisper, she placed her hand on his chest to keep him in his place, swaying their way through the hall.

"What got into you?" She asked as he twisted her for another half swag.

"I have plans" he panted.

"For tonight."

"Nope" she flashed a pointed look at him swaying for the tune.

"For our future." He whispered in her ears.

"Really." She queried. He nodded.

Pursing her lips "Does your idea with hurt me in any way." She asked.

"Partly." His wink silenced her.

~~~~

SCENE FIVE...

EULOGY...

Swara walked towards the mic placed her hands over the wooden platform of the podium. Exhaling she turned to look at her husband's portrait where he was elegantly framed by carved wood, with a smiling to his eyes. "Isn't he a charmer." A loud cheer of yes reverberated the air-conditioned hall.

"It's already three months, I still couldn't believe that he his dead, and I know the shock was horrendous for you all because it was for me. I thank the committee for arranging a such an auspicious occasion where I can finally talk about husband. I want so badly to talk about him, but people avoid this, and I have to pretend not to mind. I wish my children would understand that talking keeps him alive and it is way to pay a tribute to him. Like he once said I want to live in his memories. With you all here, it is possible.".  

'I love you and miss you so much, Sanskaar! Thank you for the memories and your unconditional love.

"I knew he is here and listening to me." She looked at the entrance of the hall there stood her husband all handsome and young, she nod her head smiling widely with his wink.

'I can't wait to join in home with you sbami.' she mouthed at him as she finished with her speech. 

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you so much dharsha.

Seriously. thumbnail

Please keep this thread open will continue with my story.. 

Seriously. thumbnail

Hi I want to keep this afloat..

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Seriously. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.