mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello to all!
This is Niki a.k.a Mistofshadows.

I recently saw a glimpse of yesterday's episode and the startling screen presence of Astika and Vasuki made me realize that I had been missing something brilliant.

So I have decided to brush up on the story till date.

Still I would be glad if anyone can give me a brief summary of the events till date please!

-Niki

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1) For a brief we can say that Astika who is Arjun's biological father has landed in Amrauli in pursuit of his uncle vasuki after the death of his subordinates confirmed his presence in Amrauli. 

2) We had a fast paced Noori-Arjun love track in a very cliche 1980's Bollywood style.

3) Astika poisons the prasad prepared by Arjun's foster dad to identify or invoke his Uncle Vasuki.

4) Arjun and his father get accused by SP Baldev (Noori's father who hates Arjun) for poisoning the prasad distributed at the temple to the inhabitants of amrauli and used the incident as an excuse to torture both Arjun and his foster dad.

5) Everyone at Amrauli recovers from the poison mysteriously.

6) Astika learns that Arjun who had also consumed the poisoned prasad was unaffected which made him believe that Vasuki has disguised himself as a 20 year old Arjun to blend in the human society and later goes to attack Arjun believing he is Vasuki.

9) Later when he sees Vasuki turn up in front of the injured Arjun he begins to plot against Vasuki by planning to attack Arjun to summon Vasuki still unaware that Arjun is his human son.

10) In yesterday's episode Astika had a hint that Arjun is related to the naagmani and believes that he possesses it though he isn't sure about it so he is going to do some yagna just to find the naagmani.

Edited by Rein123 - 7 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

1) For a brief we can say that Astika who is Arjun's biological father has landed in Amrauli in pursuit of his uncle vasuki after the death of his subordinates confirmed his presence in Amrauli. 

2) We had a fast paced Noori-Arjun love track in a very cliche 1980's Bollywood style.

3) Astika poisons the prasad prepared by Arjun's foster dad to identify or invoke his Uncle Vasuki.

4) Arjun and his father get accused by SP Baldev (Noori's father who hates Arjun) for poisoning the prasad distributed at the temple to the inhabitants of amrauli and used the incident as an excuse to torture both Arjun and his foster dad.

5) Everyone at Amrauli recovers from the poison mysteriously.

6) Astika learns that Arjun who had also consumed the poisoned prasad was unaffected which made him believe that Vasuki has disguised himself as a 20 year old Arjun to blend in the human society and later goes to attack Arjun believing he is Vasuki.

9) Later when he sees Vasuki turn up in front of the injured Arjun he begins to plot against Vasuki by planning to attack Arjun to summon Vasuki still unaware that Arjun is his human son.

10) In yesterday's episode Astika had a hint that Arjun is related to the naagmani and believes that he possesses it though he isn't sure about it so he is going to do some yagna just to find the naagmani.

Thanks a lot.

I have some questions.

Who exactly is Vasuki?

And what is Arjun's connection to Naagmani?
Melkor thumbnail
Hey Niki!!! Nice to see you here.I have seen you in CAS forum.I love this show and Astika is my favourite character.
Welcome to the forum!!
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Thanks a lot.

I have some questions.

Who exactly is Vasuki?

And what is Arjun's connection to Naagmani?

Vasuki is the Guru of serpents and the former king of the Nagas.He is Arjun's protector.
Vasuki placed the Naagmani inside Arjun..That's how Arjun is related to the Mani.
mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Vasuki is the Guru of serpents and the former king of the Nagas.He is Arjun's protector.

Vasuki placed the Naagmani inside Arjun..That's how Arjun is related to the Mani.

Heyaa!

I just landed up here. Credit goes to CAS though. It became unbearable and I switched channels...tadaaa nagarjun😆

Btw why is Vasuki hiding then? He is the Guru right.

And when and why did he place the Naagmani inside Arjun?
Edited by mistofshadows - 7 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Heyaa!

I just landed up here. Credit goes to CAS though. It became unbearable and I switched channels...tadaaa nagarjun😆

Lol!! When other shows try to attract viewers,CAS simply drives away its viewers😆
Okay so here is the story.Takshak is the King of Naglok.He wanted to capture and conquer Earth.Astika is Takshak's Commander in Chief.Astika is a noble man and the most formidable warrior.In the first episode it was said that according to some prophecy,the half human,half naag son of Astika will be the only person who will be able to wear the Mani.Takshak wanted Astika to bring his son to Naglok so that they can raise him to become the most powerful weapon of Naglok.Vasuki wanted to stop the impending destruction hence he stole the Mani from Takshak.Meanwhile Astika's human wife Pranali tried to keep her son away from Astika and set him afloat a river.Vasuki found the baby and placed the Mani inside him.He also made sure that the baby is adopted by a human family.
Now 20 yrs later Astika is after Vasuki because he believes that Vasuki has the Naagmani.Astika also came across Arjun but he is unaware that Arjun is his own son.

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think am the only one who is not liking the unbearable track of CAS but looks like they are many too.. credits to kvk 🤣
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Heyaa!

There was battle for nag mony in nag lok. Astika kills nag dev the bearer of nagmony for takshak king of nags.
With power of nagmony takshak want to conquer earth.
But vasuki steels nagmony from takshak and put nagmony inside Asoka 's half human son Arjun
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Heyaa!

Well knowing that Astika is unstoppable it only makes sense to go into hiding, plus he didn't want to ruin Arjun's chance at having a normal life and childhood so being anywhere near him or out in the open could leave Arjun in a vulnerable situation.