MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: bluetitliya

Read both the parts together.

It was such an emotional ride.
Rohit is very much hurt .
Myrah is no more now😭
Hope Rohit takes Myrah's Words to his heart and not blame the child.
And shower it with love and affection.

Finally Paro back to India.
Paro and Rudra Face to Face
waiting to know what will happen now

Haha it is an emotional ride for me too to write this because it's what I'd have wanted to see after the leap! And I imagine it all in my head with the actors and everything!

The next chapter is going to be posted very soon!!
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eager for update. Anxious of Rudra reaction. Please update soon. Thanks for or keeping Parud live n making us happy.
MaySultan thumbnail
I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. 
Life's been extremely busy nowadays so I forgot to update. 
And i'm upset to inform you I'll have to neglect writing for a while, to focus on my new school year.
But I will write whenever I can. Anywho, without further ado,  here is the chapter.

___
Revived in Plain Sight

"So, what you're saying is, the Minister suggested the 3 of you to stay here until you find a house fitting your standards in the area?" Rudra repeated, one brow raised.
The whole family was seated as the couple introduced themselves.
And needless to say, everyone had their eyes on 'Myrah'.
"That is, if the owner agrees." She spoke softly, looking up at Rudra. Rohit had
He sighed, avoiding her gaze.
Anyone who was old enough to have known Parvati knew there was something tearing apart at Major Saab's heart.
"Could you please all leave? I'd like to have a word with Miss Mehra privately." He muttered.
They all obeyed, except Rohit who didn't budge with sleeping Heera in his arms.
Rudra glared at him, but didn't say anything.
"Miss...look behind you." He urged her. And she did. Photos of whom he thought her carbon copy, but was instead actually Parvati, met 'Myrah's eyes.
"That is Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat. My fallen wife I have a son of 6 years with. A son who didn't have the chance for his mother's care as your daughter has now."
Rohit's fist clenched and he breathed deeply trying to calm down.
"If you'd like to stay here, I'd like you to appear before him the least possible. Do I make myself clear?" His commanding tone hadn't left along with his departure from the BSD.
So to stay with the man she loved, she had to stay away from her son? Hai Bholenath...She looked down. She had no choice. She nodded and held out her hand, which he reluctantly shook.
"Now, if you'll excuse me I've got to go pick my son up from school. And as I said, I'd rather he doesn't see you."

"Kaka, who are the guest who came today?" Koyal asked.
"They're...just guests who will stay for a while. They have a little baby." He briefly explained, then turned on the news on the radio. Both kids knew better than to bother him as he listened to the news. Only this time he was just pretending to listen, while lost in sorrowful thoughts.

Parvati jumped when the guest room's door opened loudly. Like Major Saab would open it.
But the man she saw was Rohit, and an angry Rohit.
"So are you happy?!" He yelled at her.
She didn't even reply, just pointing at a sleeping Heera to tell her father to lower his voice.
After the brief altercation, she left the room, entering the kitchen to help Maithali & Shatabdi -even if they protested. She had just started chopping veggies when a little boy's voice came in earshot.
She froze, not even realizing as her finger begun bleeding.She knew Rudra was looking at her; disapproving of her being here, but she was back to Dhruv.
He asked for a glass of water, which his mother handed over while both father & son were oblivious to the tears streaming down her face.

That night, Heera didn't allow Paro any sleep, and as she sung her quietly the only lullaby she knew, Major Saab thought he was dreaming, tears wetting his pillow.

"Paro...Janam, I'm sorry. I had to let her inside our house. You'd have let her stay, too."

So Paro met her son, but Dhruv didn't see her yet. I chose it'd be best for this FF if Rudra didn't hide the resemblance like in the show I hope this chapter was long enough for you guys!!
The next one will be a shocker & introduce an unexpected event & character. ;) Stay tuned for it.

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Update..
Eagerly waiting for nxt shocker update..
MaySultan thumbnail

Revived in Plain Sight 

So hello everyone! I'm back, and here is the 8th chapter of Revived in Plain sight.
I only managed to PM the people I have on the friends list so if you'd like to be notified, please buddy me.
Enjoy!

x-x-x

"What is he doing?" Paro mumbled to herself in frustration.

This was insane.

She knew she shouldn't have followed Rohit, but she was worried.

Not only was he excessively drinking, but she felt as though there was something more.

And her feeling was right. When he got into the bar, he didn't take too long ordering a drink, going up a flight of stairs with a bottle in his hand.
What was he going there for?

What if Heera woke up and she wasn't at home?
Ugh. She had to find out what this was about, and quickly.

She followed him, and almost instantly wished she hadn't. Odd sounds of giggling women were coming from various rooms.

And she could head his voice coming from the last one on the left...
No. He couldn't be doing that!

Nor could she judge him and say he was without being sure.
She pushed the door open, and although he didn't seem to notice, the woman he was with surely did.
"Leyla?!"

x-x-x

Shocked? I know. ðŸ˜›

Edited by M_Y10 - 7 years ago
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Wow Dear Ur back..
Welcome come back Dear..
its looks to short..
Going to read it and cmt abt it..
Its Too Short bt vry shocking one..
Laila so soon, Oh God I hate her completely..
Eagerly Waiting For Nxt Update,..
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 7 years ago
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Pls update nxt part...
Eagerly waiting for it..
MaySultan thumbnail
My sincere apologies readers, but due to lack of inspiration, this FF will be discontinued. I don't know when I'll write for it again.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Dear frnds some suggestions to attract readers...
1.Update ur title as per ur story chapter..
2.try to improve ur buddy list in this forum..
3.PaRud moment will attract more readers bec all readers need PaRud only.
4. Send PM's to retain old reader..
5. Try to update long chapters..

P.S. Dear frnd don't mistake me..
Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 7 years ago