Kaala Teeka 17th Written Update :June Yug the cop!!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Epi start with Yug going to shiv temple. Gauri calls Daadi.. Daadi asks Gauri to take morphed CD and replace with original CD. Yug and Gauri both are in seperate cars waiting at signal. Gauri thinks she needs to overtake yug and reach at temple first. She asks transgender to make yugs wait at signal. Transgender does same but before she could move her car breaks down then her sandle. Gauri reaches at temple bearfoot. 
Kali Neelu and Sharmila scene where they try to cheer her up. Kali asks Neel if she can help him with ring work which vishwa has given..Sharmila is afraid that if kali helps she wont be able to ruin Neelu's work. 

at temple,Gauri thinks she need to get in temple before yug could reach. But she sees Yug there. she tries so many ways so that yug could not notice her. Yug goes to inquire about CD.

Meanwhile person searching for actual cd in catalouge Gauri exchanges the CD. But in that process she is hurt. Yug is waiting outside.

Sharmila exchanges the throne while neelu and kali working on it.

Man from temple gives CD to yug and he checks it. Its same shown on marriage date. Yug asks there is no date in video. man says its on cover. Yug says this is not cd he is looking for.
Gauri informs Daadi about plan successful. 

Kali is waiting for Yug to come. Bell rings and she thinks its Yug. She runs like mad to door. Even her leg is bleeding as she runs on broken glass. Manji sees this and runs behind Kali. Kali opens door and shocked.

Gauri and Daadi seating at home. Yug arrives and asks Gauri what she was doing at shiv temple. Daadi tells she asked Gauri to go to temple. Even she is going to fast on upcoming thursday.
Yug is least interested and moves to go to room.. But he notices pic of his wedding where he and kali with ghoonghat doing ritual. somethinga strike to his mind and he goes out of house. Daadi is afraid if he got one more proof. Gauri tells she has taken care of everything. She has already morphed kali's pic from wedding. Daadi asks her you have taken care of photo. but what about photographer. 

precap - Yug inquires about pic whether its real one or morphed one. Photograher confirms its real one. Photographer calls and confirms work is done. Yug is hiding behind wall and he thinks his guess is right someone is really behind this plotting. But who??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalkatives thumbnail
Didn't watched the show,,Thanks for the update..
One thing Why is Fenil acting like a clown most of the time..Circusman  also does the same..anyways..
Why to bear this bloody Aryan for some more time.. That Jealous Monger..Why dont u just kick him out of the show..or tell me..I can do a favor for u..if u finding it difficult by urself..Its so easy for me..
2 taake ka gunda..acting karne chala hai..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Thanks fr d wu🤗
Yug, the super cop🤣
Seedhe ungli se ghee na nikle toh ungli tedhi Arni padti hai thing was proved true here😆
Can we get to see Yug beating d photographer back and blue CVs😳
darshana23 thumbnail
It was ok episode. Though I loved to see  Yug in full action mode to know the truth. His braincells are really working fast. But let him miss Kali little bit as well. Kali was totally lost today.
Most part I enjoyed Gauri getting punished for her deeds by god itself. She changed the CD but Yug still not convinced. Main thing due to Gauri's stupidness Original CD had landed in Chaudhary house.

Scene between Leela and Gauri are having comical angel and i am loving it actually. The way Daadi was explaining her about CD and Gauri was making her own guesses..🤣
Also Gauri called Leela dedh saas today..😆 Their scene with comical touch are really funny lately.. atleast I dont feel torture while wathing them.

Sharmila neelu and kali scene was nice..specially sharmila when she mentioned Yug cant tolerate Gauri for long.. so he will come to kali..

Precap - smart Yug is back..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Love GaLee comic scenes🤣
sharmila, please get back to our original sweet self😳
tellytalkatives thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

It was ok episode. Though I loved to see  Yug in full action mode to know the truth. His braincells are really working fast. But let him miss Kali little bit as well. Kali was totally lost today.

Most part I enjoyed Gauri getting punished for her deeds by god itself. She changed the CD but Yug still not convinced. Main thing due to Gauri's stupidness Original CD had landed in Chaudhary house.

Scene between Leela and Gauri are having comical angel and i am loving it actually. The way Daadi was explaining her about CD and Gauri was making her own guesses..🤣
Also Gauri called Leela dedh saas today..😆 Their scene with comical touch are really funny lately.. atleast I dont feel torture while wathing them.

Sharmila neelu and kali scene was nice..specially sharmila when she mentioned Yug cant tolerate Gauri for long.. so he will come to kali..

Precap - smart Yug is back..

How is it possible..a person can have two shades..one can be of Gauri and other one of Kali..Why cant a person just live with Kali's character..That would be the best..coz everybody likes Kali.. and hates Gauri..Why can't just come and stick with Kali persona only..Its a request please..wud ??
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Oh. Yug the cop🤣 thanks u made me laugh.
Yes yug was in full investigative mood today.may be tomorrow he turns a CID😉  accidents and shocks ka acha asar hua hai yug babu pe.but  how could not he doubt Gauri even he saw her in mandir.😲

I liked him in this action mode and he may find the truth soon.first yug searched about Kali and aryan fake marriage. Next he is investing about his marriage mystery.wow..👏👏

Kali  is waiting 😭  Sita  waited for Ramji  for a year. Don't know how long Kali waits for her  ramji😭

And I am missing the  Ramji song .it suits the situation as well. And what is Manjari planning to do?🥱
  And overall. It was ok ok episode.😊

And  gauri  and dadi scenes are worth watching these days.they r so comical. Lagta hai cvs r working more on gala chemistry.😃😆 By the way  where is this Aryan? Is he still in Jha house?😲
Precap is good.yug is getting more sharp..lets see .atlest there will be a Kayu scene tomorrow.😊yug missing Kali  and trying to call her but Kali don't respond to his phone.yug reaches Kali room at night to see her once ... Oh ... My wish list becoming long😉 😆
Edited by Bdaygirl - 7 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for d update!

Looks like d Epi was just a drag fest with some comedy 😆 no interest to watch tht!
Good thing is that even after all this yug saw Gauri nd dint believe on d CD 😃 waah yug babu ,Kali se 1 din doori se itna fayda!! 😆
Precap seems good...! As Simran already told yug will come to take her so i can hope yug to find out truth now...also good thing is he knws someone is planning all this...*balle balle*
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

Thnx for d update!

Looks like d Epi was just a drag fest with some comedy 😆 no interest to watch tht!
Good thing is that even after all this yug saw Gauri nd dint believe on d CD 😃 waah yug babu ,Kali se 1 din doori se itna fayda!! 😆
Precap seems good...! As Simran already told yug will come to take her so i can hope yug to find out truth now...also good thing is he knws someone is planning all this...*balle balle*

Shruti, I had said earlier naa, Yug's brain works if shock is applied to it. Brain swell hui, toh became a little sensible, Kali dur ho gayi, toh poora sensible🤣
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...Shibu...

Shruti, I had said earlier naa, Yug's brain works if shock is applied to it. Brain swell hui, toh became a little sensible, Kali dur ho gayi, toh poora sensible🤣

Hahah ryt🤣
If this is d case then i want yug to get more shocks regularly as it'll b helpful for KaYu 😆
Plus When he comes to take Kali back i want manjari to refuse to let her bacchi go ...fir ayega asli mazaa 😉