Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope u wil write an epilogue!!
And i liked this ending too!!

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Di ur finishing this story here? πŸ˜­ come on di. I at least want an epilogue for this story. U can't end it that way and u better give me an epilogue. But that was amazing. I was imagining swayam telling shivam the truth in different circumstances but I did not see that coming nor did swayam. Bechara. Swayam getting beatened up by shiivam was expected. Awesome update di. But an epilogue for this story is a must. Love you di πŸ€—

PS I'm the firstπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. 
Yup, i will be updating the epilogue soon to give it an another end. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Applef

Awesome update..

I think it was a perfect ending..
Happy, sad, mystery...
All in one..
And Swaron together at last..

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ[Smiley because you liked my endingπŸ˜†] 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This story is over πŸ˜’ that was sudden... So many mysteries are still there to resolve - 

1) how did Shivam find out ?
2) why was Rey sounding weird ?
3) what steps did Shivam take to stop their wedding, etc

But anyway., U r the writer and U know where to stop the story, r readers would always want more πŸ˜‰

Coming down to the update it was fab as always... u write well, keep writing

Thank you. 

I know, that was a rushed end but I couldn't find a proper ending...Btw I will update the epilogue soon so it will have the ending you all want.πŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: srinidhi94

This is for sure another great story you wrote...

I am hooked to your writing...

I feel sorry for all the three for being in the situation but at least happy that now Shivam know the truth and Swayam and Sharon are together...

Another awesome update..

If you can do write the epilogue 

Thank you. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

story ended here πŸ˜”
anyways it was awesome
specially the end they r together to fight this
still d epilogue needed
I will miss reading this

Thank you. 
Will write the epilogue soon. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

Hope u wil write an epilogue!!

And i liked this ending too!!

Yes for sure. 
Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb Updates... πŸ‘

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

EPILOGUE

"You should thank the god."

Sneha said without lifting her eyes from the magazine she has been reading since forever.

I noticed, there was something that was bothering her. She was just pretending to read to avoid talking to me, and I knew that because that girl hated even the smell of books. I rolled my eyes at her, not understanding the reason behind her dull mood.

I had asked her about it when she walked into my office this morning, but she changed the topic effortlessly.

Seeing enough of her sucked up face I joined her on the couch.

"What's up with you?"

Though she heard me, she sat there without moving. I was not going to let the matter pass, so I pushed it further, "You know you can tell me anything,"

Before turning to her right side to look at me, she threw the magazine to the small square table in front of us and it landed perfectly on the floor. She let out an exaggerated sigh but didn't move to rectify her mistake, she let the magazine rest on the floor, then muttered vaguely, "That wasn't what I was expecting."

I didn't know whether she said that about her mistake or about what I said. Taking my second assumption is correct I replied, "I think I should thank someone else."

"So you mean, the almighty does not have any role in your life?" She queried.

"When did I say that?"

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly and continued to read an another magazine

"There is something concerning you, out with it pretty lady." I tried to take that magazine away from her but she held it tightly.

"Swayam,"

"Sneha...don't Swayam me."

She sighed heavily as if she was having a weight on her chest. At last, She blurted out, "I like someone." 

Did I hear her wrong? She and love, impossible.

"Wow, that's an awesome news, isn't?" I exclaimed, but my excitement vanished into thin air when she went to her sulking mood, "Why are you making that kind of a face for such a great news?" I added rather confusingly. 

"Hmm, here starts the problem. He loves someone else."

Breath caught in my throat, I know that feeling very well. She made that same face, it looked like some car ran over her.

"Who is that?"

With my that question, she became more attentive than before. Depositing the magazine on the table, she sat straight looking at her lap, not sparing me a glance.

"I don't want to tell, Swayam."

"Understandable"

"Even the guy doesn't know it yet,"

She sounded so weak that I wanted to comfort her. She was always there with me in every step I took in my life, she was like a pillar throughout my life who supported me like a family.

"Why don't you tell him?"

"Lol, he will laugh on my face." She snorted, but didn't look up from her lap yet, she was just hiding her face from me, as if she was embarrassed.

"He won't," I replied quickly.

"He will,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

Finally, she looked up and yelled,

"Drop it, Swayam. Nothing is going to change the truth,"

"You will not loose anything if you try. You know about me, right"? I tried to make her understand her mistake, because I didn't want she to do whatever I did, I still regret my some decisions.

"That's why I said, you should thank the almighty."

She is right, I should.

"I'm okay Swayam, let it be. He himself told me that he loves someone."

Having nothing to offer her other than my one of hugs, I hugged my friend tightly. If I couldn't do anything I at least could be a shoulder for her to cry. When I broke the hug, her eyes were wet, she was crying.

"Don't cry Sneha, Sharon will eat me raw if she get to know that I made you cry." I chuckled at that thought.

She smiled at me and I winked at her that got me a smack on my head.

Our little reunion halted when my phone rang,

"Maa, what... Okay okay I'm on my way." I spoke to my mother hastily.

Hanging up the phone I answered Sneha, who sat there confused.

"Sharon is going to labor." I said and within minutes we were in the road, driving to the hospital.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know, I hope so. I will kill Shivam if something happens to her."

"Nothing will happen,"

Her voice sounded as if she was not sure about what she said.

Sudden shock rushed through my body thinking about something happening to Sharon.

Four years ago, on 5th June I was unusually happy, Sharon and I successfully completed our project earning a lot appreciations. Our deal went awesome that it helped us to achieve a lot of other opportunity to work with some big groups from the delegates.

I still remember that day when I grew some guts to spill everything to Shivam, it was before one week we returned.

And it hurts to even think that I broke him beyond repair.

That morning when I woke up on my couch, Shivam wasn't in the room  as I expected and his phone was switched off. He was already gone. I searched the whole city for him after making sure to inform Rey about what happened the last night. Later while I was running through the streets, searching my brother, I was informed by Chris, my travel agent that, Shivam had returned to Mumbai in the early morning. I wasn't happy to hear that . He vanished before I could apologize to him in a better way, when I caught him in the bar he was already wasted.

The next day Rey called me to let me know that Shivam was fine and he had reached safely. And it surprised me when Rey told, Shivam was acting like nothing happened, he didn't tell anyone about what happened here and it was a huge relief.

However what distressed me was, he didn't call off his marriage. I at least expected that from him after knowing Sharon doesn't love him. I tried to phone him but he stayed unavailable.

The next week became the most beautiful one yet a strange one. We couldn't really express our love to each other because of the guilt we had.

When we decided to fight for our love, we never expected that we would have to fight against our family. I thought at least they would support us but our beliefs crashed down the moment we entered the house after the week.

Tragedy happened there, I was bestowed with my dad's famous slap. We were questioned, we were blamed, we were ignored but at the end everything fell into place when Shivam forgave me. It wasn't an easy task but when I told him that at any cost, I will never give up on Sharon he melted. He took a promise from me that day, to never gave up on her and I never did. Later I found out, Shivam told everyone the day before we returned.

I had questioned him about who told him about my feelings but he never provided me with the name. He just said, 'this invisible person is so close to you'.

And I still don't know who this invisible person is, though I have my own guesses.

Either Rey or Sneha.

*"*

I reached hospital in no time, after asking the reception about the way to labor room I ran towards the elevator with Sneha. It would be an understatement to say that I was scared, I was horrified. Loosing Sharon and my baby was beyond imaginable. I knew something like this happen that's why I told that idiot to stay with her, but he had to go out that exact time.

If it wasn't mom then what would have happened? 

That thought send a shiver through my spine.

I will kill him today. Yeah I'm talking about the great Shivam Mehra.

I was shaking when I reached in front of the operation theater. Everyone was there, excluding my two best friends, Rey and Shivam. Before I could ask them what exactly happened a nurse barged out of the room and shouted at me to come inside.

Why would they want me inside?

I suddenly felt someone squeezing the breath out of me, "Maa, why they want me inside?"
I asked my mother, who was smiling at me.

"Don't worry, Sharon may be missing you."

I gave her an are-you-crazy look. Is this the time to miss me?

"Just go inside," She pushed me towards the door.

When I entered, the same nurse was standing there, holding a baby blue coat and a cap. Detecting my presence she smiled at me, then handed me the coat and cap, "Just wear it and follow me,"

"Okay," I tried to smile at her but I ended up grimacing.

"Don't worry, your wife is alright. She is going to need you for a little support that's why we called you. If you want I can replace you with your or her mother."

A sudden proud feeling ran through my body, thinking about helping Sharon in such situation. It wasn't like she was only responsible for this, I was equally responsible. "No, no, I will come." I grinned.

"Then follow me,"

Till then I was ready wearing the coat and cap. I followed her with tiny steps.

When the blinds removed, I saw Sharon laying on a bed with tears leaking out of her eyes, in a stiff movement I was beside her. There was something enchanting about her that for a mere second I couldn't recognize her. She was glowing despite how tired she was.

"What happened, Sharon? Is something wrong?" I bend down to her level. 

"No Swayam, Just a small pain."  She smiled at me, a strained one and I wanted to kill myself for putting her there.

After wiping her tears and talking to her for some time I started to relax. She suddenly held my hand as tight as possible and screamed at the top of her voice, sending me to heaven. Her hold on my hand tightened as the procedure continued. The team were doing their work, Sharon was doing her work and I was standing there like I just saw a ghost, still holding her hands.

"The baby is just perfect, it's a girl."

The doctor announced and I snapped my head towards her, she was holding my baby upside down and when she slapped the baby I almost killed her with my bare hands in my head.

The hold on my hand fell loose gaining my attention towards Sharon. Her face was fully covered in sweats and she was asleep.

"We will shift her to the room soon, you can wait outside now and we will let you know when she is ready to meet everyone." The nurse informed me.

"Yeah sure, thank you."

Before I completely turn around I heard she saying,

"Congratulations, you both did really well,"

I smiled without turning, then walked out wiping the one tear escaped from my right eye.

When the nurse called us after a half an hour, whole family went inside, excluding me.
I waited outside for my friends. When they came to the hospital they both were panting, but as soon as Shivam saw me, he hid behind a very amused Rey.

"Come out, Shivam I'm going to kill you." I ordered, standing before them.

"But it wasn't my fault, she told me to go." He reasoned, still hiding behind Rey.

"So, what did I tell you before I went to office?" Crossing my hands over my chest, I glared at him.

"That I should stay beside her at any cost." He mumbled quietly.

"And what did you do?"

"She told me that's it's okay to go."

"But you shouldn't have. What if something have happened to her?"

"Nothing bad can happen more than you knocked her up,"

Rey chuckled, making me smile as well, and Shivam grinned.

"Move, let me meet her," pushing us both, he went inside. I rolled my eyes at him.

Rey cleared his throat to get my attention, when I asked him what by raising my eyebrow, he shrugged and asked me about someone, I least expected.

"Is Sneha inside?"

"Yeah?"

It came out as a question, why the hell he would ask about her?

"Why?"

"Nothing, let me meet Sharon." He said, before walked inside.

I have a bunch of crazy friends. I decided.

When I went inside, Sharon was sitting on the bed holding our baby, and family was around her doing whatever they pleased. 

"Swayam is here, we should leave now." My dad spoke when he noticed my presence inside the room and went out, everyone followed him, leaving me with my small family.

Sharon was half sitting on the bed, holding our baby girl. I was so skeptical about meeting my baby since there were so many unwanted thoughts inside my head, making me worry.

Can I become a good father?

I wasn't worried about Sharon, because I knew she will be the best mother, I have seen how she handled herself when baby was growing inside her womb. My love for her grew boundless when I witnessed her love and care for our baby, I never doubted her capabilities of becoming the best mom.

"You know, you can hold her." Sharon brought me out of my thoughts, and I realized I was standing beside them, touching my baby girl's soft rosy cheeks.

"Can I?"

"Of course, Swayam,"

A new confidence came to me and I slowly, carefully picked up my girl. Holding her close to my chest she snuggled more and there I knew, every pain Sharon went through, every tiny bit of tension I went through, all those sleepless nights and all those weird cravings were worth it.

This is the best moment of my life and I don't need anything more.

I gave Sharon a worried look when our bundle of joy uncomfortably moved inside my hold.

"Put her in the crib, Swayam."

Doing as I was said, I sat beside Sharon.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, tucking a loose tendril of her hair behind her ear.

She took my palms inside her and squeezed it, "More than just okay."

Snaking my other hand around her neck I pulled her towards me, she shuddered when my lips touched her forehead. "Thanks a lot Sharon for giving me this happiness," I said to her forehead, making sure that my lips touched her skin whenever I uttered a word.

"But don't expect one more anytime soon." Resting her palms over my chest, slightly pushing me away, she warned and I chuckled at her.

"Okay, madam. But you can't stop me from this,"

I let my hand wander around her neck again and I pushed myself close to her.

"From what?"

She mused, her eyes were shining in mischief.

I captured her next set of words by placing my lips on her, kissing them softly at first, then it went from soft to something passionate when we both pulled each other close. Her arms found my neck and she let her fingers wander around my hairs. When the mere gap between us frustrated me I pulled her against my body holding her waist. She tasted so sweet, but there was something different, pleasantly different.

I wasn't just kissing my wife, I was kissing my baby's mother and that feeling was unexplainable.

A couple of coughs and throat clearings pulled us away, when we turned, Rey, Shivam and Sneha was standing beside the door. We both ended up blushing.

"Couldn't you guys just knock?" I scolded. 

"If we had knocked, we would have lost this amazing sight." Shivam exclaimed earning a slap from Sneha.

"They are just so cute," she gushed.

It might have felt weird to have Shivam talk like that and act like that around us, but he was always like that... We had left our past behind, he forgot what happened when he forgave me, not my words, his only. He even took a promise from us that day that, he would be our baby's godfather. We had a great amount of laugh at that time.

"Don't spoil my baby's mind," Shivam snapped and went towards the crib, he then took the baby in his hands and started to coo her.

After sometime his eyes lightened up and he immediately gave her to me and jumped two feet above yelling that he became a godfather.

"Rey, congratulate me," He almost whined, and hugged him. He even made Rey hug Sneha, winking at me. I didn't get the motto behind his that action until I noticed how uncomfortable they were around each other. Sudden realization popped inside my head,

Rey is the guy.

When I shifted my gaze towards Rey, he looked as fleshed as her.

My stupid friends are in love.

"Some story is making," I muttered to my baby's ear.

Sharon poked my side seeing what I did, "What's happening?" She mouthed.

I winked at her and nodded my head towards the direction where Rey and Sneha stood staring at each other. I didn't need to look at Sharon to see her shocked face.

There was something enthralling the way they stared at each other, I never observed when they became that close. Out of somewhere an image snapped inside my head, Rey and Sneha planning something and telling Shivam about the man Sharon loves. I didn't know whether I should believe that or not, but I liked to do so.

Life is getting interesting.

Please go through the note in the next post. :)
Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago