CCC - 16th June, 2016

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hey friends. ðŸ˜ƒ

Let's see who all comes out of their hiding place today ðŸ˜ƒ

I know right now no one is here. So I'm also leaving, I'll keep stalking every few minutes, till some or any of you come here ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

me me me me me me too

Hello Jhilly Beanie. I am here, but busy doing an update as well. So I will also check from time to time.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi my lazies!
I have been busy with an OS. Honey-Bee it's not the one you are expecting. this idea just flew into my head sometime today and turned out longer than I expected. I will work on your OS tomorrow, I promise.

how have you all been today? 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Looks like my Trio is here ðŸ˜†
How are all of you?

I'm a tad down today. So you all start cheering me up.  ðŸ˜ˆ

Don't ask me the reason, just start cheering me up.  ðŸ˜ˆ
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Looks like my Trio is here ðŸ˜†

How are all of you?

I'm a tad down today. So you all start cheering me up.  ðŸ˜ˆ

Don't ask me the reason, just start cheering me up.  ðŸ˜ˆ

uhh am sorry to hear you are down Didu! is that why you are no longer a NMD? ðŸ˜†

even I had a scare the other day as a got mugged but I am okay now thanks to my VD and my Honey-Bee. ðŸ˜Š

I just realized that we have to give Honey-Bee a naughty name yet... any ideas Didu? Jhilly Jhu? what do you think we should call her? ðŸ˜†
Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Hi my lazies!

I have been busy with an OS. Honey-Bee it's not the one you are expecting. this idea just flew into my head sometime today and turned out longer than I expected. I will work on your OS tomorrow, I promise.

how have you all been today?

I've had a lazy day. And I have no choice but to wait for your OS then. But I'm sure the new one will be awesome too. 😉Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Tess I down even remember what NMD is?
OMG, are you okay? ðŸ˜². When and how did it happened? You must've been so scared. I know I'm, just thinking about it 
B-onesie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

uhh am sorry to hear you are down Didu! is that why you are no longer a NMD?😆

even I had a scare the other day as a got mugged but I am okay now thanks to my VD and my Honey-Bee.😊

I just realized that we have to give Honey-Bee a naughty name yet... any ideas Didu? Jhilly Jhu? what do you think we should call her?😆

It's been quite a week for us. First my car accident. Then you get mugged. So I hope it's nothing serious Nix. My name is just fine thank you very much. 😡
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

I've had a lazy day. And I have no choice but to wait for your OS then. But I'm sure the new own will be awesome too. 😉

uhh yes, what we call Day of the African Child is youth day for you, for the same reason. only for us it is not a national holiday though... 

am glad your lazy day turned out great for us as you gave an update I have yet to read and are working on another! 

I planned on your OS today but listened to a song and this idea refused to leave me 
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Tess I down even remember what NMD is?

OMG, are you okay? ðŸ˜². When and how did it happened? You must've been so scared. I know I'm, just thinking about it 

uhhh you are our only Naughty Minded Dinosaur ðŸ˜› 

I am okay, I was more shaken than anything else Didu.