•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm not surprised that Euro was playing everyone the whole time. I knew this was gonna happen since he's a terrorist's son and can't be trusted! Looking at the way he was behaving all nice and innocent all of a sudden, I had a feeling he was up to something. Now I hope Karan and Veer find out quickly and finish the father-son duo once and for all! Edited by Cshafkat - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Cshafkat

I'm not surprised that Euro was playing everyone the whole time. I knew this was gonna happen since he's a terrorist's son and can't be trusted! Looking at the way he was behaving all nice and innocent all of a sudden, I had a feeling he was up to something. Now I hope Karan and Veer find out quickly and finish the father-son duo once and for all!

So his dialogue in mind abt correcting wat his dad did wrong wen he was takn care of Rajeev meant dat his dad cud not harm them which he will do by harming others. He did all d drama in d lock-up of Zubbu cuz of CCTVs. Why can't anyone see him posting a letter on d wall on CCTVs?
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

So his dialogue in mind abt correcting wat his dad did wrong wen he was takn care of Rajeev meant dat his dad cud not harm them which he will do by harming others. He did all d drama in d lock-up of Zubbu cuz of CCTVs. Why can't anyone see him posting a letter on d wall on CCTVs?
Well from what I remember, when Zuber took that letter off the wall, the officer called Veer to let him know that Zuber picked it up. Veer then said that their plan is working which means that they knew about that letter on the wall.