Kuch Rang pyar ke aise bhi written update June 15th

swan_krpk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Dev dropping sona at her home, sona asks when did you find out that you love me. He says before getting engaged, and told to Natasha as soon as he known it. She is a strong girl, she will get better soon. Sonakshi starts leaving from car dev lock the door and asks you are leaving for few hours' right, for which she says I will come on time tomorrow. Sona says Drive safely and he says you get some sleep for which she says No, if this turns to be a dream. He says this time we both will dream and makes those dreams come true.

Sona's house:

After reaching home, sona dances with happiness by saying, "he loves me, he loves me". She tries to send him a message, but sends only one letter for which he calls her and asks you are typing from so long and you sent just one letter. Sona asks so you are waiting for my message, he says meet me first after coming home. New version of title songs plays.

Dev's house:

While dev is humming a song and sitting relaxed in his room, ishwari comes and asks when are you back home. Radha rani taunts him saying you just broke engagement and went, we have to answer people here. She says one engagement broke, and other will break (pointing to neha and ranveer) than all will think this house is not good. Dev and ishwari says nothing bad will happen now.

Morning, sona comes to work and thinks what should I call him now, Dev or Mr. Dixit and thinks she will call Mr. Dixit infront of all. Nikki sees her and says her brother's engagement got cancelled to which sona asks but why. Just then Ria comes and asks nikki to return her earrings, just than kichu bhayya comes and says Dev is calling her to his room to which she says tell him I will come later. Dev comes and asks she needs to come his room.

Sona in Dev's room says she did not come before because everyone is downstairs and if I come everyone will think there is something between us. He comes closer and she get nervous and says please move back, he says he wants to know everything about her, her interests and not interests everything detail. Dev and sona completely lost in each other will be interrupted by kichu bhaiya asking her how much salt he needs to put. Dev says go, she turns and get hurts by the door, he touches her forehead and blows air to comfort her. She feels shy, smiles and leaves his room. They both enjoy love feeling and smiles. Dev comes and sits on dining table with his laptop, Tina calls him and asks he did not come and asks do ou want to postpone the appointments, he says perfect for which she get surprised and asks if he is fine, he says never felt better and disconnects the call. He than walks near sona, smiles and takes a carrot and leaves.

Precap: Ishwari asks sona, she did not go home. Sona says elena is coming to pick her up. Nikki asks whom she is waiting for, she says I am waiting for her bhaiyya, ishwari comes back and asks if elena did not come yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update