TwiNj OS : " TU JAHA MAI WAHA..!!" {Real Story also Updated}

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys.. M back with a brand new story.. I don't wanna say much about it.. I just want u guys to Read it.. I no its preety long but worth a shot..

Note- don't leave reading it in Middle plz go till the End.. Its quiet possible u may find it boring in start or in middle part..

Here we go..

TU JAHA MAI WAHA

Early Morning seems so much refreshing when sun is yet to open up its eyelids and the never ending sky is painted like a canvas filled with brightness and radiance.. The nature seems so innocent and pure as most of the people and their vehicles are busy somewhere else.. The whining and humming birds flying in surplus amounts constantly changing their patterns in sky makes the canvas perfect..

"Another Day , Another Hope"
Twinkle thought letting out a long sigh.. She wondered how her life has been changed ever since she became "Sarna".. Once as a pampered single child she used to woke up so late and now she is sitting in a park after her Morning walk that too so early in the morning.. She has even defeated Sun today.. She remembered all those mornings she spent Sitting on the same Bench wondering how her Heart feel at peace here and all those hours just pass faster than a blink..

She was lost in her own thoughts when two soft palms came from behind as a veil and closed her eyes ever so gently.. And automatically a smile erupted and enriched her beautiful face.. The tall handsome man who closed her eyes stood there in anticipation..

" KUNJ..!! Tum Aagae..?? " Twinkle was so used to his smell that she can surely say its him without looking or touching him..

The man removed his hands and appeared from behind saying "Kya Yar Twinkle Tujhe hamesha Kaise Pata chal jata h Ki mai hu.." Kunj sounded upset as if a Child has just defeated in snake ladder..

Twinkle hold his hand and made him sit beside her " Vo islie Mr. Sarna kyunki Tumhe Pehchanne k lie mujhe Ankho ki Jrurt ni h.. Mera dil Mujhe joro se dhadak ke bata deta h ki Tum ho.." saying this she rested her head on his shoulder.. And now her morning was complete..

"Vaise b Tum Everyday Yei Same prank karte ho to its quiet Predictable now.." She teasingly said making him grin widely..

"Teri vo Morning wali smile dekhne ke lie na Mai Lifetime ye Prank karta rahunga.. Be it Predictable or not.." he honestly stated caressing her cheek which were alredy turned crimson.. He love it when she blushes by his dialogues..

"Accha bata Mai fir late hogya na..? Tune to walk karli hogi abtk..?" Kunj asked to which she just complied and diverted the topic knowing fully how much guilty he must be feeling..

Twinkle spend some more hours with closed eyes side hugging him and resting her head on his shoulder.. He paces his hand along the length of her arm caresing it.. They hardly exchanged words it was just the presence of them , their togetherness that mattered..

Twinkle entered home only to be welcomed by shooting glares of bebe for being so late as always.. The actual matter of her concern always remains the same Twinkle's health and her diet..
" Aaj tu phir Itni Late aai puttar.. Tenu pata hai na aesi halat me jda der tak bhuke Nai rehna Chahie.." Bebe sweetly scolded her narrowing her eyes and resting her hands around her waist..

"Bebe isme meri koi galti nai hai.. Vo Kunj hai na uski vjhse hum late hogae.. Jab aaega na tab Acchese Dant lagana usse.." She replied pretending to be annoyed.. " dekho na bebe CLG ka kch kaam hai bol ke mujhe gate tak drop kar ke chala gya.." She complained with the naughty spark in her eyes..

"Puttar Vo Aajaega tu Chal apan Nashta karte hai.." Bebe said being blank and expressionless.. Twinkle complied immediately..

At dinning table..

It was half an hour since Breakfaste plates were served with delicious "Parathe" which came taking long showers of oil, but Twinkle was busy mostly in playing with Fork with them.. Bebe realised she hadn't even tasted the food.. Twinkle sat resting her face with help of her elbow on table and pouting.. Disappointment seeping from her eyes..

"Twinkle puttar Parathe se Jung ( war) ni Ladni hai.. Unhe khana hota hai.." Bebe said.. To say she was worried for twinkle and her health would be an understatement..

Twinkle puttar Parathe se Jung ( war) ni Ladni hai.. Unhe khana hota hai.." Bebe said.. To say she was worried for twinkle and her health would be an understatement..

"Mera khane ka Maan ni Hai bebe.. Kunj bhi Nahi aaya abtak.." She said disheartened looking towards main Door and then towards empty chair which is copyrighted for Kunj..

Bebe's helplessness was evident in her eyes.. Leela also wrinkled her forehead.. Both the ladies exchanged some looks and gestured each other to make her understand to have food..

Before Bebe or leela could say anything they saw Twinkle smiling with her eyes twinkling with the usual spark.. They were confused..

And just at the exact moment a husky voice came from behind " This is not fair Twinkle..!! Tujhe bhuk hadtal karni hai to tu kar But "HAMARE LITTLE SARNA" ko tu Bhuka ni rakh sakti.." Kunj spoke smirking..

Twinkle turned and faced him.. " Mujhe Pata Tha tum aachuke Ho Kunj..!! " she smiled back at him.. That twinkle wali smile always made him grin wider.. He progressed towards dinning table and sat on "HIS" chair..

"Hmm.. Kya bana hai Nashte me..? " he said excitedly clapping his hands with long breath trying to feel the euphoria the magical scent is doing inside his hind.. He opened the food pots and screamed "Parathe..!!".. Twinkle was happily enjoying his childishness thinking that this child like grown up man is soon going to have his own child..

"Are Aese Kya dekh rahi hai chal attack kar.. Let's have a bet.. Dekhte hai kaun pehle finish karta hai.." He said in a provocative tone..

" Twinkle taneja kabi koi bet nahi harti.. Samjhe Mr Sadoo Sarna" she declared her win way before starting of challenge.. So typical of Twinkle.. She then attacked the food and finished it in Minutes.. Kunj purposefully lost just to see the gleam of her eyes and the depth of her smile.. The place echoed with Her Smile which was lost to Moon, moments ago..

During Night

Twinkle was sitting on swing made of grills on their room's balcony swaying slowly.. She aggregated and clustered her whole body into a shape of a spherical ball.. Metaphorically.. A sweet sly smile was dancing on her face as she was enriching all her beautiful and blissful moments spend with Kunj.. She was thinking He has became an inseparable part of her soul and she now couldn't imagine a moment without him..

Kunj makes his presence known by encircling a shawl around her making sure His siyappa queen and their little angel is safeguarded from the negative effects of cold wind.. Twinkle snapped out from her thoughts suddenly..

" Kaha khoi hui hai tu Twinkle..? Log Muh khol ke sote hai ye to suna tha but Aankhe khuli kar ke b sote hai ye pehli Baar dekha hai.." Saying this Kunj bursted out laughing on his own joke..

"Ha ha ha.. Very funny.." Twinkle let out a sarcastic laugh..

She pulled him and made him sit beside her on Swing.. They sat there for hours resting their heads on one another.. Most of the time they bicker over one or the other thing and took up many challenges which twinkle managed to win either by emotionally blackmailing Kunj or by tempting him for a kiss.. And he sweetly bow down to each and every demands of her.. The "SmILeS" on their faces were worth to die for..

As the night became darker their antics became less and finally Twinkle dozzed off on his shoulder making his arm as her soft pillow.. Kunj scooped her in his arms in bridal style and bring her inside their room.. He placed her gently like a rose petal on bed while she squirmed a bit before acquiring the most comfortable position.. He whispered delicately near her ear " Good Night Meri Siyaappa Queen! " and her face was enlighted with a cute smile she flashed subconsciously even in her deep slumber..

Next Morning..

Twinkle woke up with a start with heavy breaths.. She scanned the other side of bed for him only to find it empty.. She turned her head to opposite side and smile saying "GOOD MORNING KUNJ".. There was a photo frame of smiling Kunj kept on the table with dried garland around it.. She got up and head towards the frame.. She took out the garland and placed a new fresh one again so lovingly and gently.. She lit the Diya placed in front of the frame.. All the while her smile never Faded.. It only grew wider..

" Tumhe ye Smile Bht pasand Hai na Kunj..? I promise Tum apni twinkle ko hamesha aese hi muskurate Hue dekhoge.." She started talking in front of HIS photo.. While her eyes flooded with tears she managed not loose her smile for sake of Her Late Husband's happiness and for Her unborn child..

" Dekha tumne Mujhe walk ke lie Fir late kar dia.. Tum hamesha aesei large ho Kunj..!! " she cutely complained raising a finger towards his framed picture.. A lone tear which was struggling hard to find a way since long finally succeeded and embraced her cheek.. She quickly wiped it and composed herself..

The whole confrontation was witnessed by Leela and Bebe who were standing at door.. Their eyes refused to remain dry and tears started running down through their eyes like the flow of a river.. The pain inside them grew to mountainous heights..

They remember seeing Twinkle talking to herself while sitting on Park bench every morning and resting her head on its backrest.. She has made her little and happy world around his memories only though it appears to be insane to the real world.. They remember their Pain when they daily see twinkle talking to "Empty Chair" where Kunj used to sit.. She always talks to herself about some or other challenge on dinning table and end up eating food.. It has became their routine since Kunj left them.. Sometimes They also hear her voice and her laughs late in night coming from her room when she was supposed to be sleeping..

But if she takes care of herself and her baby ,being like this and get some moments of happiness for herself then Its WORTH IT.. At the end they knew its ONLY KUNJ or HIS MEMORIES that can make Her Laugh from deepest bottom of her heart..

Later in the evening Twinkle is standing near her balcony.. She is taking in long breaths of fresh air and enjoying the moment with closed eyes.. She exclaimed in her mind " Mujhe Pata hai Kunj tum Hamesha mere sath ho mere aas pass Ho.. Mai tumhe Mehsus kar Sakti hu.. In Tazi Thandi Hawao me Jo hamesha mujhe Gudgudati Hai.. In flowers me Jinki Khushbu Mere dil ko Khila deti hai.. Us smile me Jo tumhare bareme sochte hi apne aap mere chehre pe aajati hai.. In panchiyo ki awaz me jaise tum mujhe pukar rahe ho.. Un lamho me Jo hamne sath bitae hai.. Hamari yaado me hamari baato me.. Tum Yahi Ho Kunj..!! Tum Mujhe chod kee kahi Ja hi ni sakte..Chaho bhi to b ni..!! Tum Yuhi hamesha Mera Khayal Rakhte rahoge.. Hamesha..!! "

"U Are Always There With Me Just Like this Sky.." Thinking this a smile crept on her face making her otherwise flawless complexion more adorable..

The End..

Phew..!! So that's it..

P.S. it was an Attempt to Show Twinj's IMMORTAL LoVE which can't even bow down before DEATH.. I hope I was able to express my thoughts and emotions correctly..

P.S.S if anybody find difficulty in understanding Hindi parts.. Do lemme no..

This story is very close to my heart.. I m an eyewitness of such kind of love in real life.. If u can feel the emotion and if u guys want I would love to share the real story with u..{Its Updated.. Just scroll down}

Feel free to enlighten me with ur thoughts and views.. I m all ears..

Love
RiyaEdited by docritu99 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is just on public demand..

Firstly I was in dilemma about the acceptance of this story coz people have became more practical and logical now a days.. they don't believe in such things as they say " Ye Sab srf Kisse Kahaniyo me Ya Movies me Hota hai.. Real life me nahi.." But I must say guys u accepted this story wholeheartedly and I m so overwhelmed right now... I wanna say " Things Do exist in world which are beyond logic.."

And I wanna share " A Real Story" which is beyond Logic.. There is no doubt about this as I myself have been a witness of this story since last 12 years.. Not just me but my whole family members.. As this story is of "My Uncle and My aunt [ My chachu chachi] Now u kno y its close to my heart..

They got married 16 years back and it was an arranged one.. But soon Love blossomed between them and that too to such levels we can only imagine.. After 4 yrs of their happy marriage My chachu died in a major Road Accident.. My whole family was shattered including me though I was too young to understand anything that time.. My chachi was numb for a whole week and didnt shed a single tear.. Everyone thought she is in a state of shock which was quiet obvious.. She was expecting that time..

Eventually she started more smiling and living normal life.. It was just opposite from people's expectations but she never stop smiling for sake of my chachu and my cousine.. Trust me guys its much easier to weep and sob on loved one's death but it is lot more difficult to smile and go on.. U need a voluminous amount of inspiration courage and motivation for this..

Soon she started claiming that she feels HIS presence around her many times and he is there silently taking care of her and their baby.. As expected we all find its weired and unusual coz we were thinking logical.. We never tried to convince her of the fact and let her live as she wanted but also we never accepted the "illogical" thing she was saying.. Until one day when this incident happened with us..

That was the day when My cousin "Honey" was born.. My chachi's hospital room was filled with a typical scent of "Rajnigandha" flower while the rest of the hospital was stinking in its typical smell.. Honey was a premature baby and nurse placed him under "Light instrument" for jaundice.. Surprisingly the aroma followed honey and filled that room also.. Moments before there was no sign of that particular pleasant smell there..and then it stuck all of us..

Actually My chachu loved the "Rajnigandha" flower and its fragrance since his childhood.. I remember once he bought a perfume also of the same scent.. But my chachi was allergic and so he stooped using it.. During his last rites we decorated his last bed with those flowers as we all knew it was his favourite..and this was that "Typical smell".. He marked his presence there and also realised all of us.. Believe it or not But Yes Somethings are beyond Imagination and Explanation.. Its pure magic..

Its been 12yrs to his death now and ever since then in all our happy and sad moments we still smell that typical flower smell around us.. Be it Honey's birthday or my results or Dad's business ventures.. Whenever chachi is upset or sad or simply whenever we miss him.. HE IS AlWaYS THERE wITH US.. When I was shifting to Mumbai for the first time that smell followed me till airport also..

My cousin is also aware of this fact and he's happy with it..chachi is living as a single mother and never demanded to get married again.. Also we couldn't get enough courage to ask her to.. She is happy and that makes us happy..

So this was the real story I was talking about.. My family's story.. Though its unbelievable but its true..

P.S sry if I made nybody cry..Edited by docritu99 - 7 years ago
Taanya_khurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was mind blowing !! πŸ‘
I loved it to the core!! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Acha tha twist wid Kunj's pic garlanded! πŸ˜­
And to be frank .. you made me cry jus' by giving the description of Twinkle's imagination .. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Fantastic update.. 
And thanks for the pm!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Omg..Riya..
It was sooo heart touching..
U made me sooo emotional😭😭
Aft kunj death twinkle living with his memories..
Preggy twinkle...
It was sooo touching..
My god...plz.write more..happy wala.too..

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Riya, this OS has the capability of pushing someone into emotional land.
Still now i am lost in it's essence.It's make me cry when Bebe interact with Twinkle after her morning walk,This time i just realised what actually happened.
You penned the inner emotion of Twinkle so beautifully that I have no words to praise it.
& I would love to know the real stories what you knew.
Once Again claps for u buddy.πŸ‘
P.S.-I love the title of OS.It made me to drive into it.
Edited by sa86 - 7 years ago
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God resss
I'm still in bed aur maine yeh story padh li and it made me cry.
I'll unress after a while.
But I loved it 
Love
Sayli 
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Riya this was to senti and emotional but beautiful.
The small things like twinkle in garden kunj comes there and twinkles knows its him.
At dining table kunj twinkles small banter.
In room twinkle kunj sleeping together. Aww all these were so beautiful.
Then bebe twinkle convo was really nice and finally bebe leela seeing twinkle cry alone in their room and leela bebe cry too was good.
Riya that garland thing nd twinkle talking to kunj's pic was so emotional. But i loved twinj nokjhok and thats the essence of twinj. Pregnant twinkle was so cute. Yes its true sometime when u r missing someone u may feel them in cool breeze that ur soulmate is there.
U were saying of some real stories tell us na.
Riya this was not long in fact it was short but ya u described it really well. I told u that i knew ur os would be amazing.
You r an amazing writer and i hope u know it. 
Waiting for more os's, ss's and ff's from u. Update secret admirer soon. Love ya.
Btw nice title wherever twinkle went she felt kunj's presence and thats tu jahaan thats twinkle main wahaan kunj. Thanks for pm.
Edited by tikit - 7 years ago
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How
Doc...
I don't know what to say. ...
I haven't read the story yet...
But comments scared me...& 
I m crying before reading it...
If anything happens to me after readin the story it's ur fault...
& Real story?
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Riya i'll be back soon 
20160990159 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing Riya
I truly loved reading it
starting and middle part was so cute
but the part where Twinkle enlighten Diya in front of Kunj's Photo just made me cry ...and Twinkle lines to describe Kunj's presence after his death was so touchy 😭😭
i really want to know about the real story
let us know about it