Kaaka Teeka LIVE Written Updates 11Jun2016

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
FOURTH VACHAN BY kALI COMPLETED 
why not test yug for some vachans ??
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

FOURTH VACHAN BY kALI COMPLETED 

why not test yug for some vachans ??

And one more fact is Manji is giving suhag ki nishani after Kali completes her every vachan.. so far she has given bangles, bindi, anklets to her.. and today she gives bicchiya..
darshana23 thumbnail
wa wa... Yug's braincells are working now... I am happy ðŸ˜›
Lagta hain accident ka accha asar hua hain..😆
Edited by darshana23 - 7 years ago
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wished for the same thing which is happening now..ki yug ke sir ki chot ka asar uski buddhi par padh jaae n he gets nrml...
so good to see yug now..PS much better

i feel tht the show is getting better...isint it?

THANKU SUTA FOR DETAILED UPDATES..its only bcuz of u tht i am always able to make my mind  n see the show without actually seeing it...tysm🤗
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Has sharmila become positive suddenly? ðŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Yeah today's episode was better.. Though Daadi and Chulbuli praised Gauri.. Yug did not believed it complteley... and plus Sharmila also told truth to daadi its Kali who saved her life and not Gauri.
Yug finally asked question to Kali about his bride not speaking word or not wearing kangan during wedding. Also he said when he came to meet her before wedding day she was there. So how he can believe that Aryan and her wedding video was fake as she claimed... But Kali did not answer it fully. She doesnt reveal its daadi who did all this. She rather says going through all this turmoil their love will be more headstrong. I think she wants Yug to trust her words on own... Lets see what happens... I guess we need to be ready for both options... Yug trusting Kali and Yug not trusting Kali...
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Thanks for the update. Has sharmila become positive suddenly? ðŸ˜†

Not suddenly. But her BF ditches her.. Also Manjiri didnt question her when she returns...
Not sure if she still hates Vishwa..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

wa wa... Yug's braincells are working now... I am happy ðŸ˜›

Lagta hain accident ka accha asar hua hain..😆

I first thought that accident track is bakwaas, but now I think that this is one of the best moves by CVs😆jhatka lagne ke karan yug a dimaag thikaane aaya🤣
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

And one more fact is Manji is giving suhag ki nishani after Kali completes her every vachan.. so far she has given bangles, bindi, anklets to her.. and today she gives bicchiya..

Even I noticed that darshana😉