Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Ekta can make awesome cast but later on she ruins the show

yup😡
Negative lead is one where everyone focuseed
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gosh you want to hate this grey characters but they are hard to ignore I never thought I will like Sesha bc she was grey but look at me I like her too much
shalluuu thumbnail

Just like how Sesha's was when she enter

yup mystery
Remember that all carr Waleyyy scenes 

Something like this is there too 
shalluuu thumbnail

Gosh you want to hate this grey characters but they are hard to ignore I never thought I will like Sesha bc she was grey but look at me I like her too much

i like mainlyy negative or greyy..before yhm even i used to like positive butt overdose changed my mentality 
forbidden thumbnail
Anyone can do romantic scenes shallu but it is very hard to be negative characters bc if you don't do justice to being the main person to make the show spicy and bring in craziness people won't hate you and if people don't hate you then you didn't do your role properly. Sesha had to be hate to make the leads look good and Adaa did justice to that. Kabir was suppose to be the ultimate killer and he also did justice to it m.

It is easy to do romance scene with eye locks and falling in the arms of the guy but grey characters has to step up and squeeze the heart of the show to make it twisty
shalluuu thumbnail

Anyone can do romantic scenes shallu but it is very hard to be negative characters bc if you don't do justice to being the main person to make the show spicy and bring in craziness people won't hate you and if people don't hate you then you didn't do your role properly. Sesha had to be hate to make the leads look good and Adaa did justice to that. Kabir was suppose to be the ultimate killer and he also did justice to it m.

It is easy to do romance scene with eye locks and falling in the arms of the guy but grey characters has to step up and squeeze the heart of the show to make it twisty

agree from lines to lines👏
shalluuu thumbnail
It is more easy to love than hate ...if ppl really hate the negative oneee..it means urr work is doneee Edited by shalluuu - 7 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Yes that creamy color dress na where only her hands were showing till face