llAbhigya/TiSha AT#247-Khoobsurat Lag Rahi Ho,Handsome Lag Rahe Hainll - Page 62

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mysterious7

It ends up raining and they run to the nearest cottage ...

And Abhi puts together some wood and lights a small fire when he sees Pragya shivering in the black dress. And he sits next to her and takes off his powder blue coat and wraps it around her shoulders. 
Originally posted by anamika.viji

@nainu - where r the au's ,nainu πŸ˜Š ?! Missing them 

Aww, Veej! 

AU where its Pragya's bday again, ten years later. And because Pragya is this best-selling novelist, while Abhi is still one of the most loved rockstars, the parties are even more elite. And Chotu and Chutki realize their parents won't get any alone time tonight if they don't do anything. So they somehow manage to get Abhi and Pragya to come to their closet, as they've heard from Uncle Robin about the great romances their parents have had near closet doors. And when Abhi and Pragya aren't looking, they lock the closet from the outside and promise to return in two hours. β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Naina-

Aww, Veej! 

AU where its Pragya's bday again, ten years later. And because Pragya is this best-selling novelist, while Abhi is still one of the most loved rockstars, the parties are even more elite. And Chotu and Chutki realize their parents won't get any alone time tonight if they don't do anything. So they somehow manage to get Abhi and Pragya to come to their closet, as they've heard from Uncle Robin about the great romances their parents have had near closet doors. And when Abhi and Pragya aren't looking, they lock the closet from the outside and promise to return in two hours. β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ€—. Nainu !!

Keep them coming 
Nainuuu, Abhi would like Scarface or Mission Impossible, Pragz would like Charlie St.Cloud and Safe Haven. From asian movies I would say Abhi would like action movies like Ajay Devgan's and Pragz would like bit of mixture of romance and seriousness like Ghajini and that politic movie with Katrina in there, forgot what's it called...

Which one do you think?!...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
@mina - mina.  I posted this same msg twice in last AT πŸ˜†...missing your drabbles, mina πŸ˜³
Maa says she feels pragy wil Get a gift no one got.
She says today Pragya's gift will bring her so much happiness.

I missed this part.
Nadz are u talking about "rajneeti" movie of katrina!??
Originally posted by Naina-

And Abhi puts together some wood and lights a small fire when he sees Pragya shivering in the black dress. And he sits next to her and takes off his powder blue coat and wraps it around her shoulders. 

Then she see's him cold and sits even closer to him to wrap the coat around one side of his shoulders. When they both sit cozy sharing the coat near the fire and have small talks πŸ˜³...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by jaydp59

Nadz are u talking about "rajneeti" movie of katrina!??

JD, yes that one. Thank you...
Originally posted by Mysterious7

Nainuuu, Abhi would like Scarface or Mission Impossible, Pragz would like Charlie St.Cloud and Safe Haven. From asian movies I would say Abhi would like action movies like Ajay Devgan's and Pragz would like bit of mixture of romance and seriousness like Ghajini and that politic movie with Katrina in there, forgot what's it called...

Which one do you think?!...

Interesting, Nadzo! I totally see Abhi liking Scarface and Mission Impossible! I see Pragz liking either Oscar-winning movies or really romantic ones. 

Eastern-I see Abhi liking Dabangg, Dil Chahta Hai, action-packed movies like you mentioned! 
And I see Pragya liking emotional movies like Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, Kal Ho Na Ho, Taare Zameen Par, 3 Idiots.