Please mujhe meri Sumona laa do-kapil sharma

dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Yayy! Sumona Chakravarti is not leaving The Kapil Sharma Show'

Rumours were doing rounds that Sumona Chakravarti, who plays Kapil Sharma's wife, is going to quit the show. It was being said that she was unhappy with the makers' decision of introducing a new character to play Kapil's love-interest. Ahem! It seems the on-screen wife is really possessive of Kapil and is turning green with envy with the mere thought of having a sauten.

Sumona has confirmed that that she's not leaving the show anytime soon. "No, I am not quitting The Kapil Sharma Show. I'm enjoying my stint on TKSS and I am a still part of the show" she told Times of India.

in an old interview given to TOI she had accepted that she's often addressed as Kapil's wife and explained why she is irreplaceable."I am an actor, not a stand-up comedian. It took me a long time to get the hang of comedy even when I did Comedy Circus with Kapil. I am so surprised that people think that I can do comedy by myself, but it is not so. It is so funny that I keep getting calls to do public shows. With Kapil, our chemistry is so brilliant, that we've just clicked together and now people love us together.

Not many people know that Kapil had initially done a mock shoot with some other actress for Comedy Nights With Kapil. But when Kapil saw the shoot, he was like Please mujhe meri Sumona laa do'. After this show, people actually think I am married to Kapil. Wherever I go, I am addressed as Kapil ki biwi."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Humein bhi show mein Sumona dikhado. ðŸ˜†

Kashish95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah read that old interview ...nd that's what makes me wonder k abhi kyu kisi ko kapil k opposite cast kr rhe ,when kapil himself knows that his chemistry with sumona is bestest.nobody can create the magic that they create together .Edited by Kashish95 - 7 years ago
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipppiiieee ! Party toh banti hai boss !
"Mujhe meri Sumona lado" ðŸ˜ģ How sweet though I read the interview before I could still go 'Aww' on this statement. I hope this time too Kapil wont let any other character to add up. Lottery kya kam hai jo sarla aur kappu ke beech ek aur leker aaogey ? I am loving Kappu and Sarla's awesome equation 👏

I dont know why but I always felt that Kapil really likes Sumona but she keep it all normal and cool and we all know Kappu is very shy ! In fact I would say very very shy to admit his feelings towards her. The way he blushes makes me love him more crazily !!!! 😆 All his actions, his bond with her, his teasings, his stares, his care towards her each and every thing he does for her gives me a strong feeling that he really likes her ðŸ˜ģ

In the end only he knows what the truth is.
Hum toh KaSum fans hai kuch bhi imagine karna is allowed 😉

Lots of pyaar :)
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The title get me go crazyyy... ðŸĪŠ
dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Yipppiiieee ! Party toh banti hai boss !
"Mujhe meri Sumona lado" ðŸ˜ģ How sweet though I read the interview before I could still go 'Aww' on this statement. I hope this time too Kapil wont let any other character to add up. Lottery kya kam hai jo sarla aur kappu ke beech ek aur leker aaogey ? I am loving Kappu and Sarla's awesome equation 👏

I dont know why but I always felt that Kapil really likes Sumona but she keep it all normal and cool and we all know Kappu is very shy ! In fact I would say very very shy to admit his feelings towards her. The way he blushes makes me love him more crazily !!!! 😆 All his actions, his bond with her, his teasings, his stares, his care towards her each and every thing he does for her gives me a strong feeling that he really likes her ðŸ˜ģ

In the end only he knows what the truth is.
Hum toh KaSum fans hai kuch bhi imagine karna is allowed 😉

Lots of pyaar :)

same pinch...even i too think that they both like eachother bt dont show..omg i have sooo many to say about then that proof they r made for eachother
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dream_catcher

same pinch...even i too think that they both like eachother bt dont show..omg i have sooo many to say about then that proof they r made for eachother

Ouch ! *pinching u back* ;)
Yaar there are so MANY signs he has given but Sumona samjhna hi nahi chahti ! Have u seen him staring at her ? Gosh ! They are so cute. But when she looks at him he immediately turns his gaze away. . Taki pakada na jaye usse ghoorte hue ;)
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What  a relief finally!!
ab agar sumona show mei bhi regular appearance de toh kitna accha ho. Kappu and sumo are really possessive about eachother
cutiepienona thumbnail
Exactly guys...I also feel the same...kapil and sumona make an amazing couple. I saw kapil's birthday 2014 celebration video where ali teased sumona and kapil by saying lights off when she was aksed to wish kapil...hope they know each others feeling and are just pretending to be normal toavoid media...luv kasu