DevAkshi FS~3 Days~ Day 3 on pg 14

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Heya buddies!! Its me again, to pakaofy you all with my scribbles.Bear me!!

3 Days

He was determined to win her back,make her his.He won't let her go this time.He took out his phone,his slender fingers pressing up some digits,dialing a number.
"I am sending you a picture,Find out her number,address and other details by today.The name is Sonakshi Bose"
He hung it without even listening to the other person's reply.Some habits are die-hard!!!.
He wept enough for his mistakes and now he wanted to correct them.He was yet to show her that he is a changed man; he changed for her ,only her.
His phone buzzed off with an anonymous ringtone ,he pressed the accept button.
"Sir I got her address and number,will send u details in 5 min"
His voice sounded frantic almost feared.Dev knew he has this kind of effect on people.
"Good"
His answers were limited to only one word.
Soon his phone again buzzed off, signaling in the details.He quickly dialed out the number.
"Hello"
Her melodious voice broke his trance.This was the same voice which has broken up with him 2 years ago,the very own voice which spoke to him just today.
"Hello ,love"
He greeted her with his all time favourite endearment, just to make her annoyed.Old habits.
She was shocked to listen his voice 'How he got my number' was the first thought that came in her mind but she knew other wise than to waste her time on these stupid questions..She can identify his voice any and every where.
"Don't call me that"
Her usual reply pleased him more than he thought.
"You changed your number"
She asked as she noticed the change in the digits; she still have his old number saved in some place of her heart.
"As if you didn't"
Sarcasm was one of those things that he learned from her and now he can proudly admit it too.
"If you're just gonna show me off your mindblowing sarcasm skills ,then please don't waste my time, i am hanging up"
She was born with sarcasm, it flowed in her veins.She didn't wanted to talk to him on the matter he was dying to talk to.She still wasn't ready,even after 2 years.
"No don't.Please don't.I just want a second chance to win your trust back"
He jumped straight on the topic.She was bit astound to hear him using please.It so wasn't him.She did notice the change in him.
"I don't know ,Dev.I am afraid"
She let herself go with the flow this time, afterall he was still the very one man she fell in love with.
"Afraid that you might just leave me again, afraid that you might became the same egoist as you were earlier,Afraid that i am going to find myself alone in future"
She voiced out her worries.Dev was certain about it, he realized that she is still not over past.
"I won't dare to say that i don't want you.Just give a chance to prove myself."
He muttered out
" Uh - huh"
She was at a loss of words, she cannot give in so quickly, he had hurt her.But she cannot say no to him, he was trying so hard.He so deserves a chance.As her internal battle finished she was ready with a answer, to his as well as her question too.
"Fine, i am giving you a chance"
She purposely left her sentence like this. She wanted to know Dev's initial reaction.
"But"
Dev voiced out his thought.He immediately sensed a but in her sentence.
"Good catch"
She complimented him on his observation and continued
"You only have three days to convince me that you are changed"
She smirked knowingly.He smiled at her reply, he somewhat predicted her reply.So she wasn't changed much.He thought
Three days are less but he was ready to face this challenge and complete it.
"Fine by me.3 Days and you will be mine all over again"
His confident voice cleared all her doubts on him.

I you haven't guessed it then let me tell you this is a sequel to Tables have turned
Hope you all like it!!
Feel free to criticize me
For Pms , buddy me
Love
A
Edited by SilverDreams - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Edited by SilverDreams - 7 years ago
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is awesome ๐Ÿ‘
Great start ๐Ÿ˜†
Pm me when you update next plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome!!!..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loving the challenge that Sona gave to Dev...eagerly waiting to know what Dev does next...great read...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome ...glad you continued..excited to read the remaining parts to see how Dev will win Sona's trust again ...
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part๐Ÿ‘continue soonish๐Ÿ˜ณ
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is going to be so much fun. Dev on challenge completion mode. Yay!!
uthraa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome thanks for continuing...
Thanks for pm 
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
NICE START...
WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE...

HAVENT READ TABLES HAVE TURNED YET...
WILL DO SOON...

THANKS FOR THE PM
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's very nice! Continue soon...I like these kinds of stories...Feisty heroines! :)

Thanks for the PM! ๐Ÿ˜Š