AKDHA SS : BECOUSE I WANT YOU IN MY REST ALL LIVES .ch-6 completed

Rajat_loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
HEY GUYS HERE I AM BACK WITH MY NEW SS HOPE YOU LIKE IT
RED PART ARE MATURE CONTEN SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK

BECOUSE I WANT YOU IN MY REST ALL LIVES ...

" />

<font size="3"> Wearing her favourite blue saree she stand in front of mirror and see own replica in it and say, "PERFECT JUST WHAT HE LIKE"
And put a little blue bindi on her head which increase her beauty ... And she ador her self in mirror...

He just enter into their room and see his beloved wife ador her self... By seeing her he landed on the door and started to ogling his beloved wife...

Jodha feels some once presence in room and turn to see who is there... And see her beloved husband totally lost in his own dream land... Seeing him that condition Jodha get shy... And smile a little and cough a little... To break the chair of thought of jalal...

Jalal come out from his Jodha land and realised what he saw few minutes ago... He come near to Jodha... And ask her, " so my beautiful, gorgeous wife is ready??"
Jodha smile a little and say, " yup my dashing and handsome husband" </font>

<font size="3">Jalal check Jodha from toe to head and find a something is missing and turn Jodha towards mirror and say, " no my wife my darling you miss something"

Jodha suddenly start to check her all jewellery, bungalow, lipstick, nose ring every thing is there, there is not a thing she find missing... And say, " no Prince charming of mine I don't miss anything ( smile a little)

Jalal turn Jodha towards him and take a little box of sindoor and put it on her partition of head and say," now my wife looking most beautiful lady in the world " and directly see in her doe shaped eyes with full of love...

Jodha suddenly close her eyes in pain, she remember the worst day in their life... When they lost... About thinking those day a lone tear ascap from Jodha's eyes...

Which is not unnoticed by jalal and he say, " Jodha plz don't cry my sweetie, it's not your fault, plz try to understand.. You don't do this intentionally... Is the game of God... In which we don't do anything..."
And hug her </font>

<font size="3">Jodha say with sob...," no jalal I am the only one because of whom we bear these much pain... I really really sorry jalal... " and started to cry loudly... And hug him...

After sometime Jodha break hug and smile to him... He thought, " now she is fine..." and he again ask, " Jodha what's the need to do this fast... In these precious days...???? Plz let eat something na... You know na you have to eat for sake of three person... Not only for you... Then what's need of that fast...??

Jodha hold jalal 's hand and Say, " you know jalal when I was Child my dadisa told my if I do this fast na then I have a husband according my choice... So for get you as my future husband I do it...

Jalal totally shocked by Jodha's answer and say," ya but now you get me as all your, then what's the need of doing these and that these important days... No Jodha no I don't allow you...
</font>

<font size="3">Jodha made a pouty face and say, " jalal plz let me do it na plz... Plz...

Jalal in a little angry tone," Jodha just give me one resion for this than and than only I allow you... Just one... "

Jodha close her eyes and very sweetly say," BECAUSE I WANT YOU IN MY REST OF THE LIFVES "

Jalal totally shocked by Jodha's answer and suddenly hug her...lone tear ascap from his eyes...

Jodha break hug and ask him, " what jalal what you say in these precious day means...???? I don't get you..."

Jalal bend a little and come on his knee in front of Jodha's belly and kiss there and say, " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOTH MY LITTLE PRINCESS"

Jodha ask Jalal," jalal had you lost you mind, what you are saying...?? I have Princess and that of two...how can I am... ...?? "
</font>

<font size="3">
Jalal stand up and put his finger on her lips and hold Jodha's shoulder and made sit on bed and say, " yes my darling you are pregnant with my two little princess and that of 2 months... Remember when that day you feel your head little pain and we go to the hospital and doctor send your sample to check... So just now doctor called me and give this good news... So congratulations my sweetie..." ( kiss her cheek ) you give me most precious gift of my life...

After sometime but leave their bedroom and come to temple of Lord shiva which jalal specially build for Jodha's happiness...

They reach their by walking because it little far from their villa...

Panditji already reach there and prepare all the things for Pooja... Jalal and Jodha do the Pooja of Lord shiva with happiness for giving them most prisious thing of their life...

They return to home and jalal switch on the TV and surfing the channels and Jodha prepared breakfast for him but first she ask</font>
<font size="3">him, " jalal body what you want to eat in breakfast...?

Jalal come to the kitchen and say to Jodha while hug her from back," darling I want you eat you... "They return to home and jalal switch on the TV and surfing the channels and Jodha prepared breakfast for him but first she ask him, " jalal body what you want to eat in breakfast...?

Jalal come to the kitchen and say to Jodha while hug her from back," darling I want you eat you... "

" awww to by husband want to eat me... Ha...? "Jodha say with pouty face and turn towards jalal

" yup my darling wife I want you as my breakfast today"saying jalal started to landed towards Jodha's rosy lips

Jodha stop him in between and say, " stop this notyness jalal tell me what you want to eat...?" </font>

<font size="3">" yes my wife I am not joking... I mean look at you dear how you look damm hot and sexy in thus saree... I want to take you on bed right now, gorgeous " jalal said with wink to Jodha

" ohhh... My dear husband but you have to wait till tonight... Now tell me what you have in breakfast...? "say Jodha with pouty face

" don't make this type of face darling I don't control my desire you know na " jalal say to Jodha with seamless tone

" BTW Jodha I really don't want to eat anything because I do the fast with you... So we eat together in the night, "say jalal with love

" but what's the need to do fast jalal...? No no you don't do this fast you have to go office for whole day... How can do this fast... "Jodha say with little concern

" BECAUSE I ALSO WANT YOU IN MY REST OF THE LIFVES " Jalal say with full of love </font>

<font size="3">Jodha hug him suddenly and jalal also hug her... They share a big hug for a good time

And Jodha break the hug and say, " OK but you have to come early at home tonight... OK... You have to promise me that what ever I will give you to eat you have to finished all"

"OK meri ma I accept all your command " say jalal

" that's my good boy "saying this Jodha pull jalal's cheek a little

" awww it's hurt Jodha "say jalal while pampering his cheek.

After having fruit in breakfast with his sexy wife jalal ready to leave for office but not before give her a passionate kiss on her rosy lips... </font>

<font size="3">AT EVENING,

Jodha prepared food for both of them and take a deep breath after preparing it after all so much hard work she do for make it...

After that she decided to bath and ready in her nouty husband's favourite Saree...

After sometime jalal come to home and directly goes to kitchen to find his leady love... But she is not there... He directly goes to their bedroom...

As he ente in to the bedroom Jodha just come out from bathroom in her towal only...

Jodha see her husband enter in to the bedroom and suddenly started towards bathroom again... But stop by jalal on the way and stop at her place closing her eyes...
</font>

<font size="3">Jalal slowly slowly reduced the distance between them and come very close to near Jodha's back... And started to rub his warm hand on Jodha's half bare and cold shoulder... Jodha close her eyes on anticipation of his touch and feel like heaven... Jalal lose his grip on Jodha's hand and Jodha take a Advantage of it hurriedly goes in to the bathroom sawing tounge to jalal.

"i don't spear you tonight my jungali billi " saying jalal goes to fresh up in other room

AFTER SOME TIME,

Both sit on dinner table and Jodha serve food in plate for both of them but jalal put food from his plate return and say we eat from one plate my darling wife...

Jodha take bite of food and made to eat him but jalal take it from her and say, " you first my sweetie"

Jodha take food from jalal's hand eat it and made to eat him another one...

Both complete dinner very romantically to feeding eachother... </font>

<font size="3">After that Jodha washed the plates while suddenly felt strong grip on her waist and say, " jalal not here... Plz leave me... LET do the work me..."

" i am waiting in our bedroom my darling, plz come early, don't make me more desperate about you sweetie " say jalal with wink and go from there giveing wet kiss on Jodha's cheek

AFTER SOME TIME,

Jodha come to the bedroom and see jalal already sleep... And sadly goes near him and try to wake up him but he will not wake... Jodha decided to sleep... And sleep besides him silently... </font>

After some time Jodha feel hand on her waist and suddenly jalal drag her very delicately towards him and started to kiss her rosy lips...

First Jodha shocked by sudden kiss but after some time started to kiss bake to jalal... And wrap her hand around jalal's neck try to give him more deeper kiss...

After shortge of breath they broke the kiss and see on each other eyes...

Jalal made Jodha sleep straight and put his hand on Jodha's belly and say, " I LOVE YOU MY DARLING WIFE"

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY DESHING HUSBAND " Say Jodha with same passion

Jalal slowly slowly come closer to Jodha reducing the distance between them and make Jodha blush...

He started to undo her necklace and put it on near by table and give wet kiss there... Jodha turn her face towards another side to give better place to kiss... And then jalal take out her all jewellery one by one...
Jodha suddenly stop him when he started to undo her dori of blouse...
But jalal give her puppy look and request her to give him permission... Jodha just nod in yes uprovment and blush more...
Jalal take out her blouse and throw it on ground and wink to see her ever beautiful and sexy wife in half naked state... He touch her one breast very delicately as if she was a new born little nymph... And started to massage it and made her neepal harder... He totally lost in his dream land seeing Jodha's breath increase every minutes due to his massaging session... Jalal see her another breast which demanding his attention too... Suddenly he do the same with another breast... And Jodha hisss in anticipation of it and hold the bed sheet to control her breath...

breath... Jalal take out her Street from her tiny body and start to remove his own cloth too... And come upon Jodha... Start to kiss her rosy lips... Jodha feel his harder manhood in between her legs and started to blush more... Seeing her blush like that jalal wink to her and say, " awww look who is blushing before a minutes ago who actually upset that her husband is already sleep with out fullfill his promise"... Jodha blush more... And feel his manhood near her enterens...
Jalal enter in side her and star to move slowly... But started enter inside her mor wildly after having aproovment from Jodha... And started to suck her harder neepels...
After having long love making session both sleep besides each other to catch their breath... And jalal come near to Jodha and hug her... And fell asleep...

<font size="2">DONE GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT</font>
<font size="2">NO PROOFREADING</font>
<font size="2">LOVE YOU ALL</font> 😳 😳

[

[SIZE=6]
INDEX[/B]

CHAPTER 1 : SCROLL UP

CHAPTER 2 (part 1)
CHAPTER 2 (PART 2)
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5 Edited by Rajat_loverr - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely story dii!πŸ˜ƒ
so cute!
both love each other so much!😊
and the banner is super cute!πŸ˜ƒ
update soon!
thanx for the pm!😊
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update is awesome dear...and your forum codes are visible... please check it...thanks for the pm...
shivangiganesh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Update soon
Rajat_loverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Awesome update HemaxiπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks nonie
Rajat_loverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: 155pari

lovely story dii!πŸ˜ƒ

so cute!
both love each other so much!😊
and the banner is super cute!πŸ˜ƒ
update soon!
thanx for the pm!😊

Thanks sweetie
Love you 😳
Rajat_loverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: swriter

Wonderful buddy 😳

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
Rajat_loverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

update is awesome dear...and your forum codes are visible... please check it...thanks for the pm...

Thanks dear
But what is you told me I don't get you?
Rajat_loverr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangiganesh9

Awesome update dear

Update soon

Thanks dear 😳
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ss
please continue