Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

Not only their names are difficult, but I find them annoying as hell. Especially that girl, vividha..she can't act for some reason and I just don't like her dialogue delivery..πŸ˜† most of the time I keep the video mute so I don't have to hear her voice..πŸ˜†I find her that irritating you see. πŸ˜³ are yaar..har show mein ek hi bahon mein girna ankhon mein dekhna aur gana bajna normal hai.  πŸ˜† shows mein toh Mera copy ya Tera copy age .dekhte hai Kaun zyada acha copy karta hai..🀣 

Thanks for the appreciation, BTWπŸ€—

I haven't seen the show, just couple of scenes here and there but people seem to be head over heels in love with it. I thought of giving it a try but Vividha's father is too much of a headache. πŸ˜† @bold - LOL, that's true but atleast they try not to copy a 100%, gotta give these new shows that. 

Do you watch KRPKAB or EDKV, btw?
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
these 2 look stunning😊
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome creations  πŸ‘
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sano,
Your stuff is a treat to the eyes!

Is it possible for you to make a kash sig with text - celebrating 3 years of 1000 threads ?

only if it possible.

LOVE this one -- http://i.imgur.com/hF6TIzn.png
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I haven't seen the show, just couple of scenes here and there but people seem to be head over heels in love with it. I thought of giving it a try but Vividha's father is too much of a headache. πŸ˜† @bold - LOL, that's true but atleast they try not to copy a 100%, gotta give these new shows that. 

Do you watch KRPKAB or EDKV, btw?

I seriously have no clue why people are loving it... the show is a typical love story with irritating characters! πŸ˜† His dad has nothing to say except of calling the male lead a illegitimate child.
I have not watched a single episode of it yet I know the story because I check the episodes daily for taking caps!  aur sach mein..bohat hi bekar show hai!πŸ˜†

@ bold : Yes. But I'm not a regular watcher.. jut on and off.. I'm more into pakistani shows nowadays!
if you have time do try watching these2 show - besharam and udaari which is going really good these days! 😳
Edited by Sano88 - 8 years ago
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JennyPenny

Sano,

Your stuff is a treat to the eyes!

Is it possible for you to make a kash sig with text - celebrating 3 years of 1000 threads ?

only if it possible.

LOVE this one -- http://i.imgur.com/hF6TIzn.png

hey,
Thanks for the appreciation! πŸ˜ƒ And sure, I'll make something on it very soon! πŸ˜³
sanober. thumbnail
thank you so much all! πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail

Hinu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this is so beautiful
.Intoxicated. thumbnail