Shakti - AKEK Written update-6-6-2016

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE:

Nimmi is all where searching for sowmya and crying when the neighbhour comes to her and asks her what happened. She tells about Sowmya and Neighbhour woman tells that her husband is Police and informs him of what happened. Police asks for sowmyas picture which Nimmi gets from a shelf. All the while Manindhar stands there mum. When pic doesn't gets uploaded through whatsapp Nimmi gets all worried and rushes through door to search for Sowmya. Hearing some one saying that Sowmya went near mainroad, Nimmi rushes with photo and Manindhar also follows her. He too searches for Sowmya when he sees van in which sowmya is going and he follows the van and stops it. But as Ghunghat wali comes out Manindhar gives her money telling her to cover kid with a blanket so that none sees and tells her to go safe away from polices look. The woman nods gets into car and drive away, while Manindhar goes back to Nimmi. 

The kidnapper escapes narrowly from police check up at out post and here Manindhar try to take Nimmi home but she doesn't listen . Surbhi is worried for Sowmya but bebey pacify her.  Nimmi's mother pray for Sowmya. Nimmi all tired turns around the road, saying a rhyme she used to say when she play hide and seek with soumya and when she open her eyes she see a van coming which has Soumyas dupatta struck in door. Nimmi breaks front  glass of that car with a wooden log making it stop and hit a tree.  She opens the door of car by force and takes  unconscious Sowmya out from car, and goes back home, with a scowling Manindhar behind. 

Surbhi is still worried for Sowmya and Bebey keeps on pacifying her while she is happy inward that Sowmya is gone for good. Just then Nimmi returns home with Sowmya. Manindhar sat there thinking about what happened when Neighbhour lady comes out assuring him and telling him to ask her for any help, while Manindhar is angry that his plan is spoiled.  Nimmi is worried that Sowmya is not becoming conscious and asks her mother to call doctor but her mother hesitates saying it will be bad if they call doctor, Nimmi however says what ever and asks her to call doctor , when she was about to call doctor , Manindhar snatches away phone from her and tells her not to call doctor saying they all know what will happen if doctor comes . When Nimmi's mother tells that Somu's condition is bad, he tells to be happy that she is atleast alive. Nimmi being help less try to wake her up and Nimmi's mother tries a home remedy to wake her up but still Sowmya doesn't wake. 
Nimmi try to take her to hospital but Manindhar stops her again, while she was trying to fight with Manindhar, Sowmya finally wakes up leaving a shocked Manindhar behind.

PRECAP: Nimmi slaps Manindhar, when he raises his hand to slap her back, she shows him 500 rupees note on which Sowmya drew earlier
Edited by harianjana - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. 😊 Why they dont wanna call doctor 😕 im scared abt TG thing :/
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruthless.Slayer

Thanks. 😊 Why they dont wanna call doctor 😕 im scared abt TG thing :/

Me too yaar. I mean I am a medical student and I don't get any reason other than this. 
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harianjana

Me too yaar. I mean I am a medical student and I don't get any reason other than this. 

Evn i cnt think of any other reason.. why they dnt wanna call doc? BtwRS ke khopde ka no bharosa -_- 😳 
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruthless.Slayer

Evn i cnt think of any other reason.. why they dnt wanna call doc? BtwRS ke khopde ka no bharosa -_- 😳 

yes yaar, but what the hell will happen if doctor comes and check her. Even if child is illigetimate that won't be evident on phy. examination and theres no other physical abnormality too. 
What is RS even thinking?
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU. 
Doctor bacho ka gender check karte hai kya before treatment? 
harianjana thumbnail

Originally posted by: EagleEye-

Thanks for the WU. 

Doctor bacho ka gender check karte hai kya before treatment? 

no, but during physical examination, if the person is a hermaphrodite then doctor might know it.
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the wu
Phew why not wanna call a doc😲
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks harianjana for update
shakti121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode.
All actors are fantastic, especially Nimmi.

Was completely surprised that Maninder new the kidnapper and is involved in that.