Ek Chhoti Si Love Story- a shraman os

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello my lovely forum members!! Its sunday and i was getting bored so i decided to write an os based on the precap. Plzzz read and share ur views. I love reading ur comments

EK CHHOTI SI LOVE STORY

She was standing by the roadside with Dabboo, waiting for an autorickshaw. "Where is her car??...Ohhh not again that stupid clutch. Why cant she just retire her priced possession??" He groaned. Shravan smiled at the thought how she used to refer her white ambassador as her 'JAAN'. Seriously who the hell in this world uses endearments for an inanimate object!!!...Why am i even asking...offcourse its Sumo!
           Driving his car he went pass them, his eyes not leaving hers. " Idiot, focus on the road, marwayega kya??"His inner voice screamed. " Should i give her a lift?? Its actually quite hot outside, God knows how long she has been waiting there. She was sick n is still recovering . What if she again falls ill??" Shravannn...stop caring for her. Remember she is the one ignoring u. Why cant his brain and heart agree on one point especially when its her?? His heart won in the end and he reversed his car to reach where they were waiting. " Suman didi, wo dekho Shravan bhaiya" Dabboo chirped happily as if he had won a lottery. Shravan opened his door to let them in. He helped Dabboo to get seated beside him. Sumo didnt move an inch from her place, just kept staring at him.
            " Dabboo apni didi se keh do , ki andar ane ke liye unko invitation bheju kya?? He said while looking at her. " Dabboo apne bhaiya se keh de mujhe unki meherbani ki jarurat nhi, main khud hi chali jaungi" she replied. " Dabboo, apni didi ko samjha do ki delhi me achche ladke aur auto badi kismat se milte hain , so ake baith jayein" he said getting irritated. Why is she always so stubborn? Dabboo's eyes moved back and forth from sumo to shravan like a tennis ball. After wayching their drama for few minutes he finally spoke," Offo, aap dono koi do saal k bachche hain jo main samjhaun. Khud hi kyun ni keh dete ek dusre se" Shravan knew she wont listen so he opened the door and walked to face her. She gave him a look which stated," I wont come at any cost" He held her hand and dragged her along to make her sit on the back seat. She kept cursing and shooting daggers at him, but he ignored and adjusted the mirror to get her clear view. Both of them kept stealing glances but didnt say a word. Dabboo was getting bored so he decided to break the silence," Aap dono ek dusre se katti ho kya??" Before they can reply, they reached tiwari killa. She left without a thank u or a goodbye. Both of them knew they were hopeless cases in expressing gratitude. He smiledand left from there.
               Suman lied down on her bed and kept thinking about the day. She knew he cared for her. She felt his unspoken love. " Is she right in giving him SPACE? What if it only increased the distance between them. She cannot afford to lose his friendship" Exhausted she let sleep consume her. Next day was very busy . She had lot of orders to take care. By the end of the day all her energy drained and still there was a meeting to attend. Mr. Dubey was an important client. She dialled him to ask when and where she can meet him. He texted her the address. She reached the venue, there was some kind of party going on. She checked herself, she was still in her work clothes not appropriate for a party. So what its not like she was going to attend this party. She will just finish her work n then back to home. She was searching for Mr.Dubey and suddenly bumped into someone. "Oye chaman!! Dekh ke nhi chal sakta kya" she said angrily. She raised her head and was surprised to find her very own 6'4" Qutub Minar standing before her. "Tum?" Both of them said at the sametime. " Wo main ek client se milne ayi thi" she replied. He told her that it was a success party for him thrown by Mr.Berry his client. He had won the case. Suman was very happy n congratulated him. The music started playing and it was one of her fav songs 'Ijajat' . Both of them were unaware that they were standing in the middle of the dance floor."May i have a dance with u??"shravan asked politely. She immediately became conscious of her look," Shravan...i am not even dressed for the party. I...i cant" she replied looking down. "You are perfect. Please just one dance and u are free to go." He pleaded giving her best puppy dog look. How can she refuse him, so she just nodded. He gave her a dazzling smile n her heart skipped a beat. She put her fingers in his hand for approval.

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye
Subah tak tujhme jeena chahein
Bheege labon ki, geeli hansi ko
Peene ka mausam hai peena chahein

They relished the music. He placed her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist. They started swaying to the music. The proximity was playing havoc in their minds. Her scent intoxicated him. She leaned on him little more. His warm breath tickles the skin of her neck causing goosebumps as he bent down to whisper something in her ear.

Ik baat kahoon kya ijazat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko..
Aadat hai o.. aadat hai..

" So why were u ignoring me?" He asked in a dangerously sexy voice. Her mind was unable to process the fact that she was dancing with shravan, her love ,her life. He had danced with her in the reunion party but at that time he was full of venegance. Today it feels different, something special. She opened her mouth to answer him but nothing came out.

Ehsaas tere aur mere toh
Ik dooje se judd rahe
Ik teri talab mujhe aisi lagi
Mere hosh bhi udne lage

Mujhe milta sukoon teri baahon mein
Jannat jaisi ek raahat hai

He lifted her up as if she weighed like a feather. The song kept playing. Lyrics were so apt for them. Both of them had feelings for each other but no one was ready to accept. It was just a day without her but it felt like a decade. He was used to her constant bickering, their stupid arguments, her innocent laughter. His day started with her and ended with her . She was his addiction.

Tere ishq ki mujhko..

He placed her carefully on the ground. He spun her round. She was a fantastic dancer but he wasnt bad either. They enjoyed dancing together. Suman found hard to believe that she was in his arms. She missed his love, care, his touch. She was used to his holding her hand whenever he wanted to say something. Cupping her cheeks to make her look directly into his eyes. They were just friendly gestures but caused butterlies to flutter in her stomach.

Kyun sabse juda, kyun sabse alag
Andaaz tere lagte..
Besaakh ta hum saaye se tere
Har shaam lipat'te hain
Har waqt mera, qurbat mein teri
Jab guzre toh ibadat hai

He was done denying his feelings for her. He loved her wholeheartedly, he was no longer afraid of rejection, he knew she loves him. He will confess his love today
She was done ignoring him, giving him SPACE. Now she wont wait for his confession. Why cant a girl propose a boy? He loves her and today she will tell him that she is unconditionally, irrevocably in love with him.

Both of them had determined look on their faces.

Little did they know destiny had other plans for them

So plzzz let me know what u think about this story. If u like then plzzz hit the like button and comment
I will wait for ur responses.

Till then take care
Priyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res
-------------------------
Unress

Finally read it and I am first to comment *does a small dance*
You know I have been waiting to read since you told me you would be writing an OS.
I loved every single bit of it ,it was difficult to decide which one was my favorite part.
I loved how you connected small details of the episode and specially the "katti part'(as per Nikita's snapchat)
I loved how Shravan cared about her standing in the sun,how I wish this happens tomorrow too.
It was a really cute os.
I always look forward to read your stories.
Do write more.
*jhappi*(as you say)

-Mitali❀️9your bachaa)
Edited by MittuArsha - 7 years ago
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Priyam, meri jaanuπŸ€—
What an awesome story yaar. 
Only one thing do not let them confess to each other before the confrontation, please
And for me Mr. Berry is an mportant character in this story. Itni jaldi usko khatam mat karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But, the dance

Priyam... you are a lovely writer

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indranigupta

Priyam, meri jaanuπŸ€—

What an awesome story yaar.
Only one thing do not let them confess to each other before the confrontation, please
And for me Mr. Berry is an mportant character in this story. Itni jaldi usko khatam mat karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But, the dance

Priyam... you are a lovely writer

Indrani, love πŸ€—
Thanks a lot
See i didnt let them confess...confession will be only after the the confrontation sweety. U want Mr. Berry back...ok do let me know if u want me continue this story.
Dance- pta ni show hoga bhi ya ni os me likh k apni wish puri kr li
Ur appreciation means a lot to me 😊
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a love story dear.
Loved the dance sequence.
Let the confessionbe before destiny strikes.

Continue soon
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphire3

Hello my lovely forum members!! Its sunday and i was getting bored so i decided to write an os based on the precap. Plzzz read and share ur views. I love reading ur comments

EK CHHOTI SI LOVE STORY

She was standing by the roadside with Dabboo, waiting for an autorickshaw. "Where is her car??...Ohhh not again that stupid clutch. Why cant she just retire her priced possession??" He groaned. Shravan smiled at the thought how she used to refer her white ambassador as her 'JAAN'. Seriously who the hell in this world uses endearments for an inanimate object!!!...Why am i even asking...offcourse its Sumo!
           Driving his car he went pass them, his eyes not leaving hers. " Idiot, focus on the road, marwayega kya??"His inner voice screamed. " Should i give her a lift?? Its actually quite hot outside, God knows how long she has been waiting there. She was sick n is still recovering . What if she again falls ill??" Shravannn...stop caring for her. Remember she is the one ignoring u. Why cant his brain and heart agree on one point especially when its her?? His heart won in the end and he reversed his car to reach where they were waiting. " Suman didi, wo dekho Shravan bhaiya" Dabboo chirped happily as if he had won a lottery. Shravan opened his door to let them in. He helped Dabboo to get seated beside him. Sumo didnt move an inch from her place, just kept staring at him.
            " Dabboo apni didi se keh do , ki andar ane ke liye unko invitation bheju kya?? He said while looking at her. " Dabboo apne bhaiya se keh de mujhe unki meherbani ki jarurat nhi, main khud hi chali jaungi" she replied. " Dabboo, apni didi ko samjha do ki delhi me achche ladke aur auto badi kismat se milte hain , so ake baith jayein" he said getting irritated. Why is she always so stubborn? Dabboo's eyes moved back and forth from sumo to shravan like a tennis ball. After wayching their drama for few minutes he finally spoke," Offo, aap dono koi do saal k bachche hain jo main samjhaun. Khud hi kyun ni keh dete ek dusre se" Shravan knew she wont listen so he opened the door and walked to face her. She gave him a look which stated," I wont come at any cost" He held her hand and dragged her along to make her sit on the back seat. She kept cursing and shooting daggers at him, but he ignored and adjusted the mirror to get her clear view. Both of them kept stealing glances but didnt say a word. Dabboo was getting bored so he decided to break the silence," Aap dono ek dusre se katti ho kya??" Before they can reply, they reached tiwari killa. She left without a thank u or a goodbye. Both of them knew they were hopeless cases in expressing gratitude. He smiledand left from there.
               Suman lied down on her bed and kept thinking about the day. She knew he cared for her. She felt his unspoken love. " Is she right in giving him SPACE? What if it only increased the distance between them. She cannot afford to lose his friendship" Exhausted she let sleep consume her. Next day was very busy . She had lot of orders to take care. By the end of the day all her energy drained and still there was a meeting to attend. Mr. Dubey was an important client. She dialled him to ask when and where she can meet him. He texted her the address. She reached the venue, there was some kind of party going on. She checked herself, she was still in her work clothes not appropriate for a party. So what its not like she was going to attend this party. She will just finish her work n then back to home. She was searching for Mr.Dubey and suddenly bumped into someone. "Oye chaman!! Dekh ke nhi chal sakta kya" she said angrily. She raised her head and was surprised to find her very own 6'4" Qutub Minar standing before her. "Tum?" Both of them said at the sametime. " Wo main ek client se milne ayi thi" she replied. He told her that it was a success party for him thrown by Mr.Berry his client. He had won the case. Suman was very happy n congratulated him. The music started playing and it was one of her fav songs 'Ijajat' . Both of them were unaware that they were standing in the middle of the dance floor."May i have a dance with u??"shravan asked politely. She immediately became conscious of her look," Shravan...i am not even dressed for the party. I...i cant" she replied looking down. "You are perfect. Please just one dance and u are free to go." He pleaded giving her best puppy dog look. How can she refuse him, so she just nodded. He gave her a dazzling smile n her heart skipped a beat. She put her fingers in his hand for approval.

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye
Subah tak tujhme jeena chahein
Bheege labon ki, geeli hansi ko
Peene ka mausam hai peena chahein

They relished the music. He placed her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist. They started swaying to the music. The proximity was playing havoc in their minds. Her scent intoxicated him. She leaned on him little more. His warm breath tickles the skin of her neck causing goosebumps as he bent down to whisper something in her ear.

Tere ishq ki mujhko..

" So why were u ignoring me?" He asked in a dangerously sexy voice. Her mind was unable to process the fact that she was dancing with shravan, her love ,her life. He had danced with her in the reunion party but at that time he was full of venegance. Today it feels different, something special. She opened her mouth to answer him but nothing came out.

Ehsaas tere aur mere toh
Ik dooje se judd rahe
Ik teri talab mujhe aisi lagi
Mere hosh bhi udne lage

Mujhe milta sukoon teri baahon mein
Jannat jaisi ek raahat hai

He lifted her up as if she weighed like a feather. The song kept playing. Lyrics were so apt for them. Both of them had feelings for each other but no one was ready to accept. It was just a day without her but it felt like a decade. He was used to her constant bickering, their stupid arguments, her innocent laughter. His day started with her and ended with her . She was his addiction.

Tere ishq ki mujhko..

He placed her carefully on the ground. He spun her round. She was a fantastic dancer but he wasnt bad either. They enjoyed dancing together. Suman found hard to believe that she was in his arms. She missed his love, care, his touch. She was used to his holding her hand whenever he wanted to say something. Cupping her cheeks to make her look directly into his eyes. They were just friendly gestures but caused butterlies to flutter in her stomach.

Kyun sabse juda, kyun sabse alag
Andaaz tere lagte..
Besaakh ta hum saaye se tere
Har shaam lipat'te hain
Har waqt mera, qurbat mein teri
Jab guzre toh ibadat hai

He was done denying his feelings for her. He loved her wholeheartedly, he was no longer afraid of rejection, he knew she loves him. He will confess his love today
She was done ignoring him, giving him SPACE. Now she wont wait for his confession. Why cant a girl propose a boy? He loves her and today she will tell him that she is unconditionally, irrevocably in love with him.

Both of them had determined look on their faces.

Little did they know destiny had other plans for them

So plzzz let me know what u think about this story. If u like then plzzz hit the like button and comment
I will wait for ur responses.

Till then take care
Priyam

Very nice πŸ‘πŸΌ
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely n cute os.
Fanx 4 pm
Ana_mika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Priyam for this lovely story. It was indeed a great read. Do write more!😊
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Wow dance on fav song a tight hug for wonderful piece ...loved it ❀️
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Helloo Priyam WOW your is too good πŸ˜ƒ enjoyed reading it πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the PM... why did you leave it the middle πŸ˜­πŸ˜† wanted more of it ...absolutely brilliant ...PLz do continue it doc sahiba πŸ˜ƒ...Till then take care. Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago