RiShbala TS "AvenginG yOu"||COMPLETED#12||(26/04)

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii all...⭐️...
got a new story line.. i have wrote the first part, so posting it.. i dont know how many parts its gonna take , so i didnt specify it..
.. & parts would be depends on ur reviews.. so plz leave ur reviews...

And Sap... HapPy BirthDay Dear⭐️ This is for you...
ahh.. no.. no.. not to spoil u baby🤣
.. but for now.. i only have this story in hands only😉

Mature parts is written in red color...

AVENGING YOU😈

PART-1

"RK" she moaned, clutching his shirt, as he started giving wet butterfly kisses on her neck.
In responses, he held her waist more firmly, his fingers trailing on her waist line of her lehenga.
She switched their position, pushing Rk to wall and getting on his front.
Rk looked at her with dark eyes, waiting for her to continue. She traced her fingers through his jaw bone sexily & stopped at his collar bone.
Rk slide his hands on her waist & jerks her to himself, making her body parts touching his☺️
At this madhu placed her lips on his neck & started to kiss him there.
Rk tightened his hold on her waist, feeling pleasure. Meanwhile madhu started to roam her hands all over his chest.[BR[She bite his neck, giving love bite & then start sucking it.

"Madhu.." Rk groaned & pulled her hairs with his one hand, forcing an unwilling madhu to withdraw her face from his neck.
He flipped again & pinned her to the walls, holding her both hands on either side against the wall.
He looked at her with raw passion in his eyes... Same with madhu... She looks at him passionately.
Both stared at each other breathing heavily.
Slowly Rk realised her hands from his hold. Madhu wrapped her both hands on his neck, making him bend more on her.

"Madhu.." Rk started but madhu cuts him off...
"Rk... I... I want to say something..!!"
Rk nods his head signaling her to go ahead.
"I love u Rk...!" Madhu said shyly.
Rk's lips curved upward "And"

"And... I wont say NO for anything tonight.." She said holding his gaze, & blushed.
"U dont know... What are u saying madhu.." Rk said, without removing his eyes from her face, gazing her intensely.
"I know Rk.. what i am saying..! I won't deny for anything tonight..!" She said & blushed again.
"ANYTHING...!! As till date u didnt let me even kiss you.." Rk stretched the word "Anything" and his lips curved into half smirk.

"Anything and Everything" madhu replied confidently, looking directly at his eyes.

Getting her   Answer, Rk leaned onto her, bringing his lips to hers & whispered huskily brushing his lips against her lips___ "EVERYTHING...??"
Madhu's breath fasten feeling his lips touching hers.
"YES.." She whispered with great difficulty, as Rk licks her lower lips.
And the next moment she felt Rk's lips coaxing hers. He started sucking on her lips, and urging for entrance, with his tongue.
Madhu smiled & opens her mouth, letting him enter her. As their tongues touched each other, both shivered. In reaction, madhu clutched his shirt tightly & Rk gripped her hairs & pulled her head backward, making her face tilting upward, for better access.

He wrapped his tongue in hers, overpowering her & started his dominance on her, by kissing her fiverently, making madhu moaning loud.
He parted from her, at the shortened of breath. They looks at each other, breathing in unison.
Suddenly Rk bends down a little & picked her up. Madhu encircles her arms on his neck.
Without breaking the eye lock, he moved towards the bed & puts her down. Still looking at her, he gets on top of her, pressing her under him & lovingly starts tracing her face... Eyes.. Nose.. Cheeks... & then he stopped on her lips. He outlined her lips with his fingers. Controlling no more, madhu moves a little up & takes his lips on hers, kissing him, showing her love.

After a while, Rk pulled away, & starts removing her dupatta, exposing her curves to his eyes... Then jewellery.. & upper clothes.
Meanwhile, madhu unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest, making him groans.
After stripping her off, Rk looked at her half nude form... Admiring her body, he whispered
"U R so beautiful Madhu..!!"
Madhu felt current coursed through her body, seeing those looks on his eyes for her. She shy down & moves her hands trying to cover her bosoms with her hands.

But Rk held her wrist halfway & pinned her hands to the bed,
"Dont do that..!" He whishpered & dipped down his head to taste her... Licking.. Nibbling.. Teasing her assest.

Madhu closed her eyes in Pleasure & clutched the bed sheet tight, feeling his hands & mouth, both working on her hidden treasures.☺️

"Rkkk..!" She calls his name. Her voice trembling with pleasure.
Rk moves his head up from her bosoms, & claimed her lips. Madhu gripped his hairs & roamed her hands on his back.

Rk parts away & moved down to her stomach... Caressing her belly & licking her navel.
Just as he was to move downwards to removed her remaining piece of clothes, madhu moaned "I Love You Rishabh..!!"

Taking her words in, Rk stopped in his tracks & looks back at her. Her hands clutching the bed sheet, her eyes closed, her lips moist and parted, & tranquil expression on her face.

He withdraws himself from her body & crawls out of the bed. He moved towards the window, running his hands on his hairs, claming his ragged breath & his heated self.

As madhu realised on movements occurred, she opens her eyes to see him standing, shirtless, near the windows, looking outside, in deep thoughts, staring nothing at particular.
"Rk.." She muttered, not conscious of her upper nude form.
Hearing her feeble voice, Rk looked back at her.
As he looked back at her, madhu was startled for a moment, seeing the distressing looks on his place.
Irrespective of her alluring nude body, Rk's eyes were only stuck on her face.

Madhu felt a guilt, crossed his eyes but he covered it soon. She pick up the bed sheet, covering her chest, she climbs down the bed & moves to him, clutching the bed sheet.
Rk simply takes into her actions, without any movement. As madhu reached him, she cups his face with one hand & holds onto the sheet with other.

"Rk what happened..??"
Rk slowly removes her plam from his face "I cant do it Madhu..!"
Hearing his words madhu feels a course of fear run through her. "What are u saying..?"
"I wont do it..!" He replied.
"Why..?" Madhu asked holding her heart beat.
"Cause i dont want it to be like this... I want to make u Mine.. In proper way... When it would feel right.. When we'll marry..!" Rk said softly, looking at her.
Madhu smiled relaxing herself "i understand Rk . what u r saying.. But i am all urs.. NOW & EVER.. marriage doesnt makes a difference Rk...!"
"I know madhu... Our love is enough.." He holds her by her shoulders "I know u.. & i cant thank you more for Trusting me... With urself... With your body.. With ur soul..!! Now we are in heat of the moment.. But later..."
"I wont Regret it Rk..!" Madhu complete with immense love in her eyes for him.
Rk divert his eyes "Neither would i... But.. Its just about my thoughts.. I want u to be mine.. With all proper rituals & customs.. Please madhu... Try to understand me.." He urged.
"I do.. & am soo lucky to have u.." Madhu said understanding him & hugs him happily.

Rk gives her a little smile, as she hugs him, he keeps his hands on her bare back lightly... Not touching her much, maintaining a distance from her.

=========================

"The number u r trying to reach is busy.."
Hearing the same irritating voice, madhu slumped down her phone on her bed.
Its been 2 days after that night, whenever she tried to called Rk, the same reply comes.
Although Rk's message of Good morning.. Good noon.. Evening.. Night.. Continues to comes but thats it..!! When she message him back.. No replies came. He called just for once, asking how she is & stating that he would be busy in his new project.. But again thats it..!
"Rk... Where are u.. Why dont u reply to me.. Nor calls me..!" Madhu thought poutedly.
Then the events from that night flashed before madhu, she blushed & lays down on her bed, grabbing a pillow.
That day was their friends marriage ceremony of Trishna & sikky, common friends of rk & madhu. Trishna, sikky & Rk were childhood friends. Through Trishna, madhu met Rk in one function & after that Rk & she gotten into friendship, & friendship blossomed into love.
Rk confessed too that he liked   Her from their 1st meeting itself.
After Trishna & sikky's marriage ceremony, Rk & madhu decided to stay in a hotel, but they had no such plan of intimacy.
They were together from months now, & Rk had supported her in every possible way, & more over that Madhu loves him immensely. Somewhat the flames between them erupted & they were in the verge to Unite Themselves.
"Although... I wouldnt regret it.. But ur act made me Respect u more, Rishabh.." Madhu said contented, looking at his pic in her cell.

*BEEP*             *BEEP*

Madhu's cell beeps & she quickly opens the message____

"Hey sweetheart... Missing me😉.. Me too... Am tired with this distance between us... Have a SURPRISE for you... Tomorrow evening... Get Ready To Have The Biggest Surprise Of Ur LIFE..!!"

madhu read the message twice... He is talking about some surprise... She should be happy that she is meeting him.
But her instincts tells her, its something else.
Madhu choose to discard her instincts & happily types back___
"Waiting for tomorrow... Love u MR.Dashy😳"

====================

In a room, a figure read the message & smirk.
He throws his phone on the couch & stands up.
"All set Bittuji..??" He asked in his splendid baritone, looking at the plumpy figure, standing in front of him, holding 2 mobile phones.
"Yes cheif... All done..!" He replied & grinned maliciously.
"Ahaann..!!" Rk said & smirked at him.😈 😉

Gotten the clue right...!!😉
Plzz... Do LIKE & COMMENT...
And leave ur reviews, to help me to decide, what to do with this story...😊
Thanks
Aaniya❤️
Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
INDEX
Part-1 0n page 1
Part-2 on page 12
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4643334?pn=12

My other works are on "Aaniya's Book Store" !Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 7 years ago
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Part 1 updated above... :))
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story Aaniya.
Awesome start, must say a hot one, loved it.
So R.K is going to dump Madhu at the Mandap.  
Curious to know why coz there seems no enemity between them then what could be the reason.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start dear loved it 
So rk is planning something evil 
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for the new story 
Awesome start 
It seems rk is planning some revenge on madhu
Poor madhu loves him beyond anything 
Waiting for the next part 
Tq for the pm
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story..
Awesome start and isha part sa aap na madhubala ki yaad dila di and madhu rk sa pyar karta hai pagalo ki tarha pyar karta hai lekin rk ka wo evil smirk ko dekha kar yasha lag raha hai wo surprise ka jagha shock dega madhu ko pata nahi rk yasha kyun kar raha hai.. Waiting for next part.. Thanks for pm...
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb..Edited by .Poorva. - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahaan! New story! Super!😉👏
Sizzling hot start!☺️
Rk is evil here... I guess!😉 I like it!😉
Is this gonna be a vengeance hate love story???😆
Excited to read! Continue soon! 😳