Kundan trying to spoil the fun

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Vandana comes and creates a big ruckus amidst song and dance. She talks law and Krish comes and tells that their separation is long enough and they are as well as divorced even if she does not give her signature. She is diappointed. She came with the help of Kundan. When Shivam tried to protect his sister from Vandana, Kundan hits him and drags him into some room. How come he knows it is Shivam?

Vandana tells Amit that Nandini loves Krish and not him.

Atlast Krish wins Nandini's heart. He even applies haldi on her. Can strange men apply haldi to an bride to be married? First time I am watching this type of thing.

Precap. Amit tells Nandini that Krish loves her and asks her to marry him. Kundan aims his gun to shoot either Krish or Nandini. Mostly Krish, it seems.

Hope Shivam wakes up in time to save Nandini.

VO says that decisions taken in haste will give bad results or some such thing.

An episode full of surprises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree an episode full of surprises 
Like u said how the heck Kundan knew Shivam 

My main surprise from day one is who is the male lead in this show ? 
Every time I see the clown Krish I just fast forward it hope he turns evil soon but looks like that is not happening 
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Agree an episode full of surprises 

Like u said how the heck Kundan knew Shivam 

My main surprise from day one is who is the male lead in this show ? 
Every time I see the clown Krish I just fast forward it hope he turns evil soon but looks like that is not happening 

I guess Kundan has many contacts since he's Akhiraj's son and he must have come to know about Shivam through them.And, as far as the clown is concerned how can we say that he's not evil?  Maybe after he gets married to Nandini his real intention might open out. Kisika koi bharosa nahin.
Edited by fatssrilanka - 7 years ago